Chapter 2. Killed by a Truck? No! It’s me Dio!
56 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Joseph was actually a normal teenager.

He loves to read Web novels, Light Novel, any kind of Novels. Most of his favorite novels are written by the author of Xin Feng. This author particularly like the name Lin Fan, and use it and all of his novels.

That's why Joseph, if he actually transported to another world, he wanted to be named, Lin Fan. The name Lin Fan sounds lame and ordinary, but that's what it makes interesting.

Joseph was now laying on the sofa, reading novels on his cellphone. Every morning, Joseph would open his phone, checking for chapter updates.

None "Sweet"

Joseph saw that no chapter was updated today, maybe the authors haven't woken up yet, tired of writing chapters?

Or... they just didn't want to update.

F*cking authors, 'you all go to hell!' Thought Joseph as he threw his phone on the sofa.

'Lazing around and waiting patiently is not good, let's eat while I wait'.

With that mindset, Joseph go and cooked food, his breakfast today.

Not too fancy, just a cup of noodles.

Slurping his noodles with great vigor, Joseph finish it within 5 minutes, slurping and licking it while it's hot.

Gulping cold water, then done. Joseph breakfast was now complete.

Joseph yawn and stretch his limb. Looking at the house, bored.

Joseph wanted to take a walk, locking the door of his house and going out. Maybe exercise a little? Nah! Joseph was lazy bum.

Joseph was now walking outside, seeing the beauty of nature. Clouds that float in the blue and clear sky, 'What a great day' Joseph said to himself as he continued walking down the road.

Beep~

Beep~

Then, Joseph heard a beep sound. 'Sounds like truck beeping' Joseph glance around him and saw a truck.

The truck was driving fast at the road 'This guy is mad' as he thought of that, the truck made an u turn and drive towards Joseph.

"Hō… mukatte kuru no ka? Instead of running away you're coming right at me"

Joseph said that as he saw the truck driving towards him on an insane speed. Left with no choice Joseph made a split decision and lay down the ground.

The truck ran over Joseph and didn't touch "I'm really invincible" Noah said that and got up the ground, pat the dust and look back.

He saw the truck, struck the building.

Joseph fetch his phone and call the ambulance, with this impact the driver must be dead or if not and a miracle happens, he will be at least seriously injured.

Joseph tells the ambulance the location, what happens, etc. Done!

Joseph was curious who is this unlucky driver. He approaches it with great caution, when the door of the driver seat open.

Joseph was freak out, "Are you still alive" shouted Joseph and calmly approach the driver seat.

When he come closer and a hand grab his head. "The F*ck, It's..." Joseph was shocked not at the hand that holding him, but the face he is seeing.

"It's me Dio!" Dio gently grip, Joseph's Head.

...

You know the drill.

Joseph meets God, asking for his wishes.

Then, Joseph easily accepted his death and the only regret he had is not completing the Novel he currently like.

Joseph wants to have a system, a strong system, wuxia world, and he wanted to have a named, Lin Fan. Yep! He seriously wasted his one wish for a name.

God granted his wish and Joseph felt asleep.

...
In a freaking large mountain.

In a broken house.

A handsome boy open his eyes and got up, looking at his surrounding in confusion. Then the Handsome boy groaned in pain and clutch his head.

"Ufg"

Groaning his head the Handsome Boy rolled on the bed while clutching his aching head. Rolling two times to the right and rolling four times to the left. The boy really likes to roll in bed.

The rolling stop, the boy got up blankly and murmur to himself "It's really real, that God didn't con me"

...

Hello my name is Joseph, pretty normal name, but now i think it's not.

I'm now experiencing a phenomenon known as 'Transporting To Another World', this phenomenon allows a person to travel to another world. Scientists, etc. Never proven that it's possible, but lemme tell you this now, I Joseph proven it.

I'm now at the world where everyone's an ant. Everyone is look down upon. This is the world of Cultivation, the 'Wuxia World'.

I'm now possessing, a just passed away person. This person is named Lin Fan, yep Lin Fan is his name.

Lucky, I'm truly lucky.

What's even more crazy is, this guy is dub as the most Handsome Outer Court Disciple. Many didn't agree to this, because they don't see Lin Fan in the flesh, but the one that saw him, agree to this claim. Making Lin Fan an infamous person.

And boy, it is really true, this guy is handsome. No homo.

Even though the owner of this body is handsome as hell, he got a Trash Aptitude. He doesn't have any friends, heck even he did not had an acquaintance. This guy is really loner to the bone.

This guy live on solitude, driven by his revenge and cultivate crazy, day and night nonstop.

His village, his place of birth, was flattened to dust by Beast. He is the only survivor.

Cultivating day and night, until his body can't take it anymore, and die by exhaustion.

So sad...

This guy's life is really pitiful.

I sorted the previous memories and saw an important event.

6 months from now on, a Tournament will be held. All participants have to be at Qi Circulation Realm.

Top 10 will be awarded and advance, and become an Inner Court Disciple of the Sect.

"No wonder the owner this body was a rush to cultivate and died pitifully. A pity he had trash aptitude, but don't worry dude, I will fulfill your dying wishes and avenge your village".

As I said this, a sense of relief wash over me, I felt like shackles have been broken and felt free and light as a feather. Looking at myself again, Joseph fell like the World have accepted his existence.

As he sensed the wonder around his body, the only thing he can say is...

"Such a Cliché thing happen to me..."

2