Chapter 3. Legendary TECHNIQUE
45 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hayss"

This world is really full of wonders, quickly recovering from what just happened.

Joseph was really excited wanting to know the world more. Exploring new things, and finding out the secrets of the Universe itself.

Calming down, Joseph was now thinking. If my memory serves me right, I wish for a system, a strong system.

'System' calling out in midair, calling the cheat known as System.

[Ding!]

[Yes, host?]

"What's your function?"

[You can all find it on Status]

"Status" Joseph silently called out.

[Ding!]

[Welcome to Badass Cultivation System]

[System Start]

[Ding!]

[Name: Joseph (16)

Qi Cultivation: none

Body Cultivation: none

Techniques:

BP(Badass Points): 0]

This guy is absolutely trash, "This, why I don't have a Cultivation?" Ask Joseph as he saw in the system, that this man, name Lin Fan, have no Cultivation, literally none.

[The previous Lin Fan died from Qi Deviations, because of that, Host Cultivation was reset]

"That's utter BS" Joseph curse in low voice, the previous guy really died horribly, gifting the New one a stressful situation. "What I'm supposed to do now?"

[Because of the loss of Cultivation, the God gift you a present. Making you have a smooth sailing in this world]

"Where is it" Joseph then look at his surrounding but to his disappointed, he found nothing but a House made by wood and scrap items.

[Host, thought of 'Starter Pack']

'Oh God, this is so cliché' Joseph said that to himself shamefully 'Starter Pack' embarrassed thought of Joseph.

[Ding!]

[You Got]

[BP: 1000]

[Technique: Monkey Steal Peach]

[Mysterious Aura]

[A lot of Crap]

His eyelids started to twitch as he saw the Legendary Shameless Technique 'Monkey Steal Peach'. The OG Technique of his favorite character. And thought to himself 'This is going to be fun'.

"Pretty good for starter pack" Lin Fan his rub his chin like a detective, "But it's pretty Normal" said that, but anyway he got here, and gifting him OP stuff is probably a stretch.

"Hmm.. Let's see the function"

[Ding!]

[BP: Badass Points in short BP, the currency of the system. This let you upgrade your Techniques and your Cultivation]

[Technique: Monkey Steal Peach, it had only one move, a move that was absolutely devastating for males, an earth-shattering power; one move that directly crushed one's balls. ]

[Mysterious Aura : unknown]

This guy just got lazy and put Unknown to the description.

'Hayss, the Gods got lazy too, putting this Badass System who's a lot promising than a Dating System' Shaking his head and throwing all the unnecessary thoughts. Fan

This time he's not Joseph from Modern Day, but Lin Fan, in the world of Cultivation.

Joseph- No! Lin Fan needs to Cultivate Crazy now.

Crossing his leg into his bed, because of low points was given by the stingy system, he, Lin Fan needs to do it Manually. He's face was serious, because this is the first time Lin Fan experiencing how Cultivation was.

Closing his eye, and silently doing what the manual have written and engrave to his brain. His face was solemn and serious.

1 second

...

1 minute have passed.

Lin Fan open his eyes and sigh, as he said to himself " Hayss~, Cultivating is so Difficult"

He got up and ask the system System "Faster method to get BP points?"

[Do cool things]

"How the f*ck do I do that?"

[Tips. Host is Super Handsome, I got super hard by just looking at the Host]

Oh, Lin Fan was stunned and touch his face. He silently smiles to himself and said "I have a planned"

--------------
3rd POV.

Many of the Outer Court Disciples are cultivating in the Training Grounds, they chat amongst themselves and form a group, their topic anything under the sun.

At the Training Grounds…

"Dude, what do you think"

"About what"

"About the strongest Outer Court Disciple of our sect?"

"Of course, its Senior Brother Le Xian"

"Why?"

"They said that, Senior Brother Le Xian broke through High Qi Circulation Realm, and he confirmed it himself"

"What really?!"

"Yeah, he's the strongest and many disciples are supporting him, lackey's, he doesn't lack them, he got plenty of them who willingly abide him"

"Then, who do you think is the most Sexy Outer Sect Disciple"

"Hmm, I guess it will be Sheng Shenti, she got sexy figures, and she makes sexy smile, tempting enough. I will willingly throw my half life just to have one night with her"

"Fair enough, we're really buddies, we got the same taste"

"Then, who's the most Handsome Disciple of the Entire Sect?"

"Phew, do I even have to say, of course it's me" disciple B said to his friend in distain.

'Thud'

The disciple A smack disciple B's head.

"Hmm, you're so ugly, like a duck, the most handsome is of course me, nothing will come close to my handsomeness" the disciple said that with great vigor, but when he saw the look of contempt, the onlookers giving him, he grew quiet and cough. And start another banter.

"Koff"

"Then, who do you have the longest dic..."

"Then, it's you, you're great"

The disciple A smile at his friend praise.

"Mine is 4 inch (ca. 10 centimeters), what's your"

" 4.5 inch (ca. 11 centimeters)"

"..."

"..."

"You're so honest"

...

...

The Training Ground was peaceful, sometimes laughter were heard. And sometimes giggle of Female Disciples, making the boy's who's training and sweating, pull a smile in satisfaction.

...

The peace was broken, there's a slight commotion at one of the Training Room, a Male Disciple got out of the room, looking sweaty, as the robe tuck closely to the males body, the muscles was clearly outline.

His face was a bit childish, but it is super-duper handsome, that you get wet by just looking.

Many disciples were entrance and daze. Female Disciples blush, some Female Disciples who have a Cold disposition, keep glancing at the Male's Disciple direction sneakily. Some bold ones even have the nerve to step forward and ask the Male Disciple his name.

"Lin Fan" The Male Disciple said that and smile at the Female Disciples asking him. This action, intentionally or not, sends the Female Disciple stunned and blush furiously as she looked at the Male Disciple, departing back.

The Male Disciple continued walking, his direction is Male Outer Court Disciples Abode area.

The Training Ground was quite as they look at the Male Disciple fading figure.

Then...

BOOM!

Commotion! Commotion! They are in Commotion!

They chat furiously and in the End the Male Disciples name was leak.

Lin Fan, that was the Male Disciples named.

Lin Fan, dub now as the most handsome Male of Outer Court Disciples.

...

[Ding!] Badass Points +

3