Chapter 6. First Fight
22 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Ah Brothers are really foolishly cute. They look at Lin Fan, lovingly.

"Let's play a game" Lin Fan said that with a gentle smile across his face, looking at the Four Brothers adoringly.

The Ah Brothers exchanged glances with each other, eyes shining up with expectation on their adorable faces, but it died down quickly as fast it shone.

Lin Fan was truly happy as he saw the Ah brothers eyes lit up with expectation, but it was quickly replace. Alarm as he saw their eyes become gloomy and ask worriedly "What's wrong with all of you?" asking while thinking to himself ' They become smart and saw that I'm fooling around with them '.

"This- we're happy to play games with you but, we must complete the important task that young master entrust us to do" Ah Do, the Elder Brother of the Ah brothers spoke with a great pity on his voice, clearly he really wanted to play games.

'Phew~ So that's it, I thought this guys really gone smart for some reason ' Lin Fan said to himself and quickly calm down while asking the Ah Brothers.

"What's your task that you have to complete?"

"We! The Ah Brothers, the most intelligent and the handsome lackey's of Young Master, entrusted us to beat up Lin Fan, which is you and make his face looking like a pig head" Ah Do said that with pride on his voice, his face was all smiles, talking his heroic deeds.

Lin Fan face couldn't help but twitch, as he heard the task this Young Master of them, ask the Four Idiots to complete ' This guys, they're really great lackey's to have '.

"Who's your Young Master"

"Hump~, We're not that dumb enough to spill out our Young Master name, don't mock our intelligence" Ah Do snort in distain, telling Lin Fan a complete utter nonsense BS, and eyeing Lin Fan like he was a complete nut job, an Idiot.

When Lin Fan saw the look that the Four Brothers were conveying, he really gone idiot. Wanting to bash this Four Brothers Idiotic head up. 'F*ck I'm the foolish one and you guys are the smart, you guys just letting out information and look! What the F*ck was that look you're giving me. You AKSJHDJSKAHAHDJSJAJ'.

Lin Fan smiled bitterly in his mouth, he really wanted to take action but, he really wants to play game with these kids and manipulate them. He clenched his fist and loosened up while saying to himself like a mantra'Just this once, I let you all just this one chance to mock me '.

"This, we play games, while you guys finish your task. The person who won will do what the other person requested. Deal?" Lin Fan tell the game with great details, they will play jack-en-poy. This game is fairly easy, Rock, Paper, and scissors.

Two fingers will be the Sword, close fist will be a rock, and lastly paper will be a Palm.

Lin Fan will always know their choices, because there's a clear surface that reflect their back, so it will be ez peasy for Lin Fan... or not.

Ah Do will be the first to go.

They face each others back,

Jack~

En~

Poy~

With great speed, Lin Fan saw Ah Do chose a paper, so he went with scissors, that's the logical answered, right?

"I win" Lin Fan said it with great modesty on his voice.

Ah Do, got stunned by what Lin Fan just said and got angry " Why you won, I pick paper and yours just scissors"

"Why, because-" Paused, Lin Fan stop on what he's going to explain, he got it wrong, he got all wrong from the start, this is a cultivation world. A paper logically or not can cut a mountain, much less scissors.

"This-," Lin Fan was greatly troubled and stunned.

The Ah Brothers were angry and saw the Lin Fan got stunned, in their eyes Lin Fan was breaking promises, and he thinks that he can fool the Four Brothers, Hum, you're 100 years early for that. Their roll their sleeves, ready to attack Lin Fan at any given second.

Lin Fan, was really an Idiot.

Hayss~

"This is my first fight, and it was four vs one, really a great world to live" Lin Fan said that a took a stance. Sticking his fingers, filled with destruction.

The Four Brothers charge at Lin Fan.

Then Lin Fan attack. " Monkey Steal Peaches "

Crackk~

Crackk~

Crackk~

Crackk~

Four crackling sound was heard, as the Four Brothers falling in the ground, holding their balls.

Thud~ Thud~ Thud~ Thud~

[Ding!]

[Perfect and Flawless Execution of Technique 'Monkey Steal Peach]

[Monkey Steal Peach Lvl Up]

[Early > Mid Proficiency]

This is the first time Lin Fan using this Shameless move, and he did it 'Perfectly' and 'Flawlessly' at that.

“Answer my question or else, I'm going to crush your balls and suffer more” Lin Fan made a pinching gesture at the four brothers “Who's your Young Master? Answer or else...” Lin Fan stress the last words, making like on a horror movies.

The Four brothers was scared sh*tless, the ordinary pinching gesture are etched freshly at the minds of the Four. Quickly blurting out their Young Master Dog Name.

" Le Xian, that's our Young Masters name, It's Young Master Le Xian" Answered Ah Do hurriedly not want to suffer more at the devil called Lin Fan.

"Le Xian, huh?" This Four Stupid Brothers are serving Le Xian.

Ah Do saw that Lin Fan, was deep in thought and said cautiously "Can we go now?" Ah Do look at Lin Fan, looking like a loss Puppy.

"Go, before I beat you all again" Lin Fan wave his hand at the four brothers, dismissing them.

The four brother scram and ran, like their lives on the line. Racing, wanting to overtake each others as their ran wobbly.

The Four Brothers is hilarious.

But...

Who the f*ck is this Le Xian guy. I'm pretty sure I did not offend anybody. The only thing I can think of is, that he is jealous by my handsome look.

Lin Fan touch his face and made a smirk on his mouth.

They're really jealous of my look or maybe, just maybe, his lover made a blunder.

When they're going at it, climbing to the max level, his lover is scream his glorious name.

---

In a nice King size bed, two people are fighting it out. One in the top and one in the bottom.

"Babe, I'm going to make this night memorable to you" the boy said to the girl passionately, as he whispered it on the girls' ear, who is currently lay down the bed with a little to none clothes on.

The boy upper body was clearly in the open view, underwear is the only thing that separate them.

"Hum, Let's see, Ok babe" the girl said to the boy, flirtatiously.

The boy got hard as he saw the girls voice, oozing with seduction and rain kisses to the girl groping it hard, making the girl weakly moan.

"Ahh~"

Restless, The boy quickly got naked.

Pak~

Pak~

Pak~

Rhythmic pattern of sounds was heard, the boy with great vigor, pound the girl from behind while holding her hips.

Pak~

Pak~

Pak~

The girl suppress her moan using his hand, as her mouth produces muffled noises.

"Babe, let it all out"

With that being said, the girl didn't suppress it any further and let it out, making her voice be heard.

"Ahh~"

Pak~

"Ahh~"

Pak~

Really great! Great sound was heard with rhythmic pattern in them and slightly some moans between.

It all good, the night was young, the mode was there completely set, but the girl said something incomprehensible.

"Yes~"

"Ahh~"

"Lin-"

"Lin Fann~"

"F*ck me more~"

The girl started to get the pleasure drown her head, starting to see an illusion. An illusion that her partner right now is Lin Fan.

This girl is one of the Disciples who got the glimpse of Lin Fan's figure and face.

...

In the end, the girl left satisfied, but his partner, the boy, his face was completely pitched black.

A green hat, was silently projecting on his black head. A illusion of voices sang in unison was heard by himself.

"Get c*ckold, Le Xian"

"Get c*ckold, Le Xian"

"Get c*ckold, Le Xian"

"You Mother F*cker, C*uckold to the Limit"

3