Chapter 7. Sect Mission: Subjugating Bandits
23 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

2 months has been passed since Lin Fan got the Sword Technique and the Sword that he got from the slutty receptionist of the Weapons Pavilion.

Lin Fan was now on one of the Training Room, of the 'Weapon Controlling Training Grounds'.

Even though Lin Fan can upgrade his Sword Technique easily with his use of BP points, he still has to put it into practice, he will not always be lucky and got perfect and flawless execution in one try, like the last time.

Shingg~

Ding~

Shingg~

Ding~

Shingg~

Ding~

Lin Fan swung his sword, up and down, right and left at the dummy. Each swing hit the dummy's weak spot and making the dummy collapsed. His proficiency is now at the decent level.

'Status'

[Status]

[Name: Joseph

Qi Cultivation: Peak Meridian Opening Realm

Body Cultivation: none

Techniques: Monkey Steal Peaches (Human)Mid, Meridian Opening Cultivation Manual (Human Grade)Peak, Profound Sword Arts(Human)Mid

Miscellaneous: Mysterious Aura

BP(Badass Points): 999]

His proficiency is now at the Mid level within the span of 2 months, this speed of Cultivating Technique is considered crazy fast or in other words, Monster. Not a Genius but surpass it.

Lin Fan was surprised that upgrading Techniques are more difficult than upgrading Cultivation Techniques. Because of the Cultivation Technique grade or because it's only the start of Cultivation realm, but either way it's hard.

Elder Lou was shocked when he saw Lin Fan's proficiency at the 'Profound Sword Technique' and quickly mastering it. He endlessly praised Lin Fan and called him Sword Genius.

Elder Lou brag really hard, as he spouted this to his fellow Elders which they didn't believe at first, Lin Fan only need to perform, so he just did it. The Elders were shocked at Lin Fan's talent on grasping Sword Technique.

They offered Lin Fan a quick way to be an Inner Court Disciple and nurture him.

But, Lin Fan refused resolutely, he's bullsh*t reason is that he want to be an Inner Court Disciple in his own ways, which make the Elders smile fondly at him, looking at him in friendly way.

This is his BS reasons...

“I want to be an Inner Disciple with my own strength and compete with my Fellow Court Disciples. I don't want to be promoted putting a fighting” Lin Fan said that with great determination oozing on his big mouth. Determined and confident, that is what the Elders evaluate Lin Fan.

In their eyes, Lin Fan is a hotblooded Male Disciple who wants to prove his strength, who's equal to his age.

But, they didn't know that Lin Fan's really goal was. 'No way, there's a great number of people there, good location and timing to Farm BP points' Lin Fan knows that, Outer Court Disciple or not, he needs a lot of BP points to be the strongest, that's why he will shamelessly and coolly farm his points at the upcoming Tournament.

Lin Fan words really make the sloppy Elder, Elder Lou proud and happy. That's why another round of bragging was heard but this time no one doubts what Elder Lou's was saying and just listen when smile plastered across their faces. Happy that another genius was born and raise in their sect.

...

Lin Fan swipe the sweat on his forehead. Practicing Techniques is really hard and time-consuming, do not have shortcuts even if not or have a system.

Luckily he got a System doing all the work for him, and he will just do the finishing touches. Because of that, he will not go to the same or the genuine cultivation route. Tortured all day and night honing their Techniques. Cultivators of this world, cultivate nonstop by locking up on their abode that takes a day or even a year just to accumulate Qi. Lin Fan this guy that got a System, the only thing that he needs to do is get a lot of BP and upgrade his Cultivation Manual that automatically upgrade his Cultivation Stage or Realm.

Lin Fan Cultivation Technique is at the peak now. Like his Cultivation Technique, his Cultivation is now at Meridian Opening Realm and can't be upgraded anymore. He needed to have a new Cultivation Technique. And to get it he needed to have enough contributions points that can bought higher Cultivation Technique.

Lin Fan's Sect, the 'Weapon Controlling Sect' has many Manuals of that and many strong Weapon Techniques. They got that, because of theirs strong Foundation and many Strong and Grand Cultivators, protecting and managing the entire sect.

He needs to complete a lot or a high tier mission, to get enough points to exchange. But, Lin Fan really don't need to do that, because with Elder Lou as his support, he can just tell him, and he will get a lot of Contribution points. But Lin Fan's aim is not the Contribution points or the Cultivation Technique, his aim is to roam the land, the land that Lin Fan is currently living at.

He quickly packed his things and left the Training Grounds, while farming points. Of course, he needed that too.

[BP + 4]

[BP + 4]

[BP + 4]

...

...

Next Morning...

Lin Fan is now walking down the mountain, he now got what he needs.

A mission.

Mission to subjugate Bandits. This kind of mission is most you can find at Outer Court Disciple Mission Hall. Their mission will have a variety of kinds.

Like this...

...

Lin Fan was now standing at Mission Hall, precisely the Mission Board.

He saw a lot of mission, from picking herbs to subjugating bandits, from weird ones to hard ones.

A lot of contemplation Lin Fan choose the mission to capture or subjugate Bandits.

[Subjugating Bandits at Bors Town

Cultivation Requirements: Meridian Opening Realm Peak

Details: Dog Peeing Bandits are now roaming the Bors Mountain, killing and looting all the merchants and people they saw that are Going to Bors Town or Leaving the Bors Town. The Town's City Hall requested a lot of people, but in the end, they got themselves killed. The leader is at least, Meridian Opening Realm Stage Peak.

Difficulty : 5 Star

Contribution points: 5,000]

The Bandits had a weird name, but they're all dangerous. This mission is not a laughing manner that he might get himself killed. So, Lin Fan will take this mission seriously.

Lin Fan was now at the foot of the Mountain and there's City on here.

And It's called 'Weapon Controlling Town'.

“The naming sense are really great”

The town atmosphere was harmonious, because of the protection that the Sect gives, people of this town respect the Disciples of Weapon Controlling Sect.

Lin Fan, for the first time had the chance to eat real food. There's no food at the Sect and only there are Food Pills there that taste like chocolate, and of course at first it's taste good but if you like Lin Fan, eating for 3 months, it will taste like crap.

The Sect gives every Disciples a 30 food pills every month, giving them free Techniques to choose and environment to train, and lastly they give the Disciples a weapon to choice.

Really a good sect if you compare to others, who you need to contribute first and buy later your own resources.

But in the end, it has a weird name.

2