Chapter 8. Bandit’s Touching Scene
20 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lin Fan travel the city pleasantly, he buys food, clothes, and lastly he buys food. Lin Fan miss the taste of food terribly, his eye will always shine as he ate his food and someone and of course because of his look someone will be mesmerized whenever he did that.

Lin Fan face is a head turner, he will always have a discount whenever he bought some stuff. He spent a day visiting different things and because of that, the people of the city discuss about him, a handsome disciple of Weapon Controlling Sect.

...

Lin Fan sat on the carriage, his destination would be Murs Town. Lin Fan wore a white robe, and it fit on him perfectly.

There's no carriage that goes to Bors Town because it is far from the Weapon Controlling City, and because of it there's no one in the entire Outer Court Disciple have the time to do it. Even though it's only 3 days to Murs Town and 1 day from Bors Town to Murs Town they would likely choose the easy and efficient mission.

Lin Fan hired a luxury Carriage. The seat is Comfy unlike the other carriages who made off completely by woods, your buttocks will hurt awfully if you sit there for a day.

The Carriage would travel to Murs town using the muddy and rocky road, that's why Lin Fan intend to make him travel comfyly while watching the sceneries.

2 days later...

The travel towards Murs Town is without any hindrance, the travel were peaceful and uneventful. There's no powerful Bandits that go and rob the Carriage that Lin Fan at. There's some, but they're not cultivators and Lin Fan easily defeated them.

Using his 'Secret' Technique the 'Monkey Steal Peach', all nuts have been crushed, mutilated, and murdered.

...
Nighttime.

This is the third night of Lin Fan on the outside world, and he's getting close to his destination, which is the Murs Town. He's just a forest away from there, because it's night his carriage stop at the perimeter of Murs Forest.

Lin Fan, sleeping peacefully at the carriage, using his arm as a pillow as he lay down lazily at the seat.

The night sky was crystal clear as you can see stars, lighting up the sky. The moon in the sky was perfectly round as it shines down the land, making the surrounding environment peaceful.

This environment is the perfect time for someone to sleep, because of that, the peaceful environment veil the people in black, hiding in the bushes near the Murs Forest.

1

Inside the Carriage.

Lin Fan open his eyes as he sensed a presence with a clear bad intent. Getting off on his comfy position, opening the carriage door as get out.

Lin Fan survey the surrounding, feeling the presence of people hiding on it.

"Get out all of you! Don't act sneakily" Lin Fan said that in a clear voice, reaching the ears of the surrounding people, clad in black.

As Lin Fan yelled, silenced descended the surrounding, making think that there's no people other than the Driver of the carriage and Lin Fan.

Silent looms.

Then, one by one, humans emerge out of the bushes. Their all wore a black outfit from head to toe, clearly trying to hide their identities.

There are 5 Humans in black who were in front of Lin Fan.

"What's the problem all of you? Waking me up in the middle of the night and hiding there like a coward" Lin Fan said that, his voice oozing with irritation. Lin Fan were truly irritated, he was dreaming about beautiful ladies inviting him to have fun, but it all vanished and pop like bubbles as he woke up, sensing the presence of Humans.

The 5 people in front of Lin Fan exchange glances, their eyes was clearly stunned and clearly baffled at Lin Fan's outburst.

Then, one of them spoke "Kid! Give us all of your possessions and promise that we will not claim your life" one of the Human clad in black said that with a smirk plastered on his face, grabbing his mask wearing it off, his face was now clearly seen. His eyes are blue, scar on left eye, mouth smirking on his face, he looked exactly like a 3rd rate villain on a story.

"You! You are now clearly seen by the kid" his friend voice out to him.

"Easy! Our enemy is just as you said, a kid" The now mask off human said that with disdain audible on his voice. He grab his knife and point it at Lin Fan, threatening him "Kid! If you don't want to die, give us all of your possessions and money"

This time, his voice was oozing with jealousy.
...

Hello! I'm the sharpshooter of the new form Bandits, the 'Piss Off Bandits'. The Piss Off Bandits in the start are all mercenaries, but because of the danger that's lurking on being a mercenary, we switch job and become Bandits.

We're now at the perimeter of the Murs Forest, robbing a luxurious carriage that we just saw stop by, waiting on the bushes. This is the first time our group would go rob someone, and on our first try we would rob a rich carriage.

'Is this beginner's luck'

We're all sixths in total, hiding on the bushes at the perimeter of forest, waiting at the right timing to attack.

As we wait, a kid that wore a white robe got out the carriage. 'Rich and Handsome Kid' that was my first thought.

He's handsome let me say that, No Homo. He, with his simple yet elegant white robe and his handsome face, he's letting out a calm aura that's blending perfectly at the surrounding.

When we saw him, we thought that this guy is just here to get some fresh air. But No! The Handsome Boy talked.

"Get out all of you! Don't act sneakily" Huh! He knows we're here! Impossible! We are hiding clearly, blending perfectly at the surrounding.

We exchange glances and use some hand sign to communicate.

In the end, all of my teammates walk out the forest, and me, my task is just to hide on the forest assisting behind if there any danger, but looking at our target, he's just clearly kiddo slightly handsomer than me.

When all of my teammates is visible the kid talk again "What's the problem all of you? Waking me up in the middle of the night and hiding there like a coward" his voice was clearly oozing with great irritation. Hmm mm! He didn't know that he's getting rob, and we're here clearly with bad intent?

'Hayss~'

'A pity he's little handsomer than me but his head is a little dumb' I sighed to myself. 'I'm the only one who's handsome and smart'.

My teammates that confronting the Handsome Boy, exchange glances at each other, communicating through their eyes. One of them made a hand signal, meaning 'Stand by and watch'.

Then I saw one of my teammates replied to the kid "Kid! Give us all of your possession, and we will not claim your life". I smile, as I heard the replied of my teammates while saying to myself ' This is the words that we practice several days that are now getting use' pleased, but saw him grab his mask off, letting his face known.

'This idiot'

"You! You are now clearly seen by the kid" one of my teammate said that. Yup, this idiot really got seen now. We clearly said that when we practice that no one should let our identity known.

"Easy! Our enemy is just as you said, a kid" my idiot teammate replied to one of our teammate and said back to the Handsome Boy "Kid! If you don't want to die, give us all of your possessions and money"

'Hays~, this Idiot is jealous of the kid's look'

Letting out a smile, while saying 'this will be an easy one'

I saw the kid let out a smirk as he said " You Fool, quickly attack with all you got! Be quick, because I'm still sleepy, not wanting to spend all night with idiots" The kid yawn as he said that, the kid is really sleepy.

Stunned silly at the kid's remark. This kid! Either his Dumb or Brave.

I sigh to myself and said ' At least this kid got some balls'

My idiot and jealous teammate, clearly irritated by the kid from the start, was angered.

His face turn red from angered and said to the Handsome Boy "Kid, You're Dead! You're so Dead!"

The Idiot rush to the kid.

With his speed, he quickly come to the kid side and punch his side.

When we think that the kid is done, the kid did an unbelievable move.

The kid catch the punch with his palm and kick the Idiot on his stomach.

Bangg~

The Idiot kicked away and landed in front of his previous spot, groaning in pain, my teammate help him get up.

"Be careful" the idiot learn his lesson but was still angry on Lin Fan. But being a mercenary for long, angered never clouded his judgement. Surviving on being mercenary never relied always on strength, but relied on their judgement on danger.

Alarmed, I quickly go to a shooting position and saw my teammates surround the Handsome Boy in five directions, closing the path of retreat.

I drew my bow and aim at the Handsome Boy's leg. My teammates grab their weapons, positioning to attack on any second.

They use, knife, short sword, whip, saber, double knife and lastly me, a bow.

In the same time, we attack and surrounded the kid with our attacks.

Shiingg~

Shiingg~

Shiingg~

Shiingg~

Shiingg~

Pew~

We attacked at the same time but to our horror, the kid easily dodged them all.

He dodged my arrow easily, like he knew where my arrow going to be at.

Dodge the knife.

Dodge the short sword.

Dodge the whip.

Dodge the saber.

Dodge the double knife.

He dodged them all.

He rush on the whip user and use his hand to knock him out.

Pak~

With that our teammate loss consciousness. Looking at us with a smirk on his face. We exchange hand signals, our heart are truly shaken right now.

'Wheew~' Calming down, pick up 3 arrows and position my bow.

Pew~

Pew~

Pew~

I let out the arrow 3 times in a single shot. The 3 arrows travel through the air, targeting the boy's leg, head, and heart.

He dodged it on unbelievable speed, like a ghost and quickly fade out like a shadow.

We saw appear from afar and saw him smile.

I saw him rush to my four teammates, and mercilessly beat them up.

I walk out to my hiding spot, wanting him to see me and let out an arrow as I run through the forest.

Pew~

Running through the forest, baiting him to my territory.

...

I'm now hiding on one of the tree, as I observe him from a far.

The kid was walking leisurely and whistled.

I cautiously pick up an arrow and load my bow, positioning the bow targeting the Handsome Boy.

I breathe out and control my breathing, this is what always do whenever I solo hunting Beast.

Pew~

The arrow travel at an incredible speed.

Pew~

The arrow quickly fly towards the boy's head.

Pak~

I saw an incredulous scene, I saw the kid not dodging the arrow, but saw him grabbing it. This deal a massive blow to me as I stagger back.

Thud~

The handsome boy heard me and look at my direction.

I quickly crawled out, my leg was numb from fear. I grab crawl but saw a foot in front of me, looking up and saw my horror.

I saw the kid, No! The devil looking down at me as he smiled.

This scene sent chill down to my spine, I saw him opening his mouth, clearly wanting to speak but I beat him to it and quickly beg for mercy.

"Do you-"

"Please! Spare me!"

"Please! Spare me!"

"Please! Spare me!"

...

...

I cried and bang my head loudly to the ground until it bled, my head was hurting and I'm starting to loss consciousness.

'At least I will have a painless death'

Thud~

Laying peacefully to the ground, waiting to my death. Closing my now blurry eyes filled with tears.

'Mom and Dad, I miss you and I will always love you'

This is the final words of the Sharpshooter of 'Piss Off Bandits'. A Bandits that has just been formed.

...

"Huh!"

Lin Fan was speechless as he saw the bandit touching scene. He was really stunned silly at this bandit antics and wondering what's happening on his idiotic head.

He was friendly, he even chased this guy and smiled at him. He was near the Bors Forest and wanting to ask a question that just pop up on his head.

'Do you know the Dog Peeing Bandits?'

See, just a simple question.

Shaking his head, Lin Fan pickup the now pass out bandit, and walked out this forest.

2