Chapter 9. You Meng
17 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lin Fan was now at the entrance of Murs Town.

His carriage was stopped by the soldiers that guarding the entrance gate towards the city.

A soldier approach the carriage Lin Fan at and spoke.

“Sir, what's your Business here” the soldier spoke with respectful voice, knowing that anyone that rides a luxury carriage is a influential figure or a disciple of some sect.

Sitting at the carriage, Lin Fan felt that the carriage have been stop, and someone was approaching his carriage, asking him to state his purpose.

Opening the curtain, looking at the one that spoke to him, a soldier.

Lin Fan glance at the soldier and show him his badge, an Outer Court Disciple Badge. The badge was round and have a Sword, with OCD engraved on it, meaning that he is an Outer Court Disciple of 'Weapon Controlling Sect'.

The soldier was startled by the looks of Lin Fan and thought 'So Handsome' and saw the handsome boy showing him a Badge. As he looked at it, he was surprised and become more and more respectful.

The soldiers let Lin Fan carriage pass through the entrance gate saluting respectfully at him. The soldiers were eager to escort Lin Fan towards the mayor's house, one rarely there are Disciples who come down the mountain and come as far as this and two, this is the Disciples of a famous sect.

Lin Fan nodded at them, showing that he approved of their help.

A luxurious Carriage pulled was 2 white majestic horse, pulled throughout the town, making the residents looking at it. Soldiers line up to the side of the carriage and with their strained back, and pride on their faces, because of the one their escorting.

...2

The mayor of the Murs Town was excited at Lin Fan's visit, serve him the best food, serve him the best room, and going as far as sending his own Daughter to Lin Fan's room.

Lin Fan gave the mayor a cold look and that stop the mayor from attempting to send his Daughter to Lin Fan.

Lin Fan practice his Sword Technique at the training room of the mayor's house. The mayor and his Daughter watch Lin Fan. Lin Fan asked the mayor for a spar, curious at the Mayor's strength, losing terribly.

But, the Mayor like a loyal dog, appears at Lin Fan side all the time. Spend all his time doing nothing but boasting and serving Lin Fan.

He was enthusiastic all day, never appeared tired.

Lin Fan eat his supper and sleep comfortably at the King Size bed that the Mayor Offered to him, accepting it easily.

The Next Morning will be the day he will fight the infamous evil Bandits, the 'Dog Peeing Bandits'.

But, Lin Fan didn't give a f*ck. Snoring peacefully as he fell asleep.

...

Morning came.

On the Murs Town, In the Mayor's Mansion, one of the room, In a King size bed.

A handsome boy was sleeping peacefully. The sun's ray passes through the glass window, lights cascaded and descend at the handsome boy's figure, looking like a transcendent being.

The Handsome boy opened his eyes and got up, stretching his limbs as he yawned. The handsome boy spoke.

“Ahhh~, sleeping in this bed is really comfortable than sleeping at the carriage”

The handsome boy is precisely Lin Fan.

Lin Fan dress up nicely. Looking in a mirror, he couldn't help but compliment his face. “Tsk. Too handsome”

Tok~ tok~

Lin Fan's door was knock.

"Young Master, the food is ready. May I come in?"

Lin Fan heard a lady spoke and said "Go on"

The door opened and food was served, the server is a beautiful lady who Lin Fan always see, the mayor's Daughter.

The Mayor's Daughter was dress up simply, reveling and emphasizing her assets. Her cleavage was expose, revealing her bouncy and round b**bs.

Her body was outlined perfectly, and her face was powder by make up, making her more beautiful and enchanting.

The mayor's daughter ask her dad the mayor, to make her the one that will serve Lin Fan's food this morning and the Mayor agree easily, while praising his Daughter on his mind for being smart.

The door made a click sound as the maid close it, making 2 people left on the room. Lin Fan and the Mayor's Daughter, You Meng. The mayor's Daughter is name You Meng.

You Meng sat across Lin Fan. Watching Lin Fan's every action, eyes twinkling.

1

...

Hello I'm You Meng, the Mayor's Smart and Pretty Daughter of the Murs Town.

I'm the most beautiful and smart, sexy, smart, and sexy woman of Murs Town. My father is a powerful Cultivator, reaching the Peak of Qi Circulation Realm.

My father taught me of Cultivation at the age of 10, and reach the realm of Qi Circulation at the age of 18. Father praised me when I said that I broke through, and said that I'm a genius comparable to the sect geniuses.

This day, I'm bored and my father never fight with me. He's busy dealing with town affairs. My Mother pass away after I was born, and because of that my father doted.

Our soldiers and private guards are all weak, can't even touch me whenever we spar.

I was bored, bored at nothing to do, but it was gone when a shocking guest arrive. My father said that the guest is important person and even waiting at the entrance gate. The guest is a male, and he's a disciple of one of the two largest and strongest sect, the 'Weapon Controlling Sect'.

I was curious too, so I follow my father and greet the guest at the entrance of our mansion.

Waiting for a while...

A luxurious carriage, pulled by white majestic horses came.

A handsome guy came out of the carriage, I was visibly shock at the boy's look. The boy politely greet us with a smile, and we greeted back at him. Exchanging greetings and names. This Handsome guy is named Lin Fan.

I saw the handsome guy glance at me once but never glance back again, which is a first time for me.

My father quickly host a feast, and we eat at the dining table.

...

In the Dining Table.

I sat beside my father, smiling wryly as my father boasted with pride on his voice, the food that made by Murs Town.

The handsome guy was listening carefully at my father, which made my father voice, more and more louder.

Quickly serving the food by our maid, rows and rows of food was serve. Picking my chopsticks as I ate with grace.

Glancing at the guy, and saw him eating the food with his shining, that made me chuckled.

My father and the handsome guy glance at me, as they heard my chuckled and made me embarrassed, burrowing my head at the food.

My father chuckled at my predicament and gave me a knowing smile. That made me embarrassed farther, that made my father laugh. Even though my Father misunderstood me, I just shake it off and glance at the handsome guy 'curiously' who resume his eating.

When we're done eating, the handsome guy said that he wants to train and ask where's the training ground or if there's a room to train.

My father lead us to Training Room, where I once train with my father here.

The handsome guy ask my father for a spar, and my father gladly accepted it.

They fight and the handsome guy lost, but he fought better than me, a Qi Circulation Realm Cultivator against my father who's at Peak Qi Circulation Realm.

The handsome guy rest for a while and resume training.

2

The handsome guy got into stance, and practice his sword Technique. As I saw him, the more I want to know about him. 'Is this what they called love?'

My father saw my stares and said to me “Meng'er, how is it? The guy is strong and Handsome too”

His word made me blush, glancing back ferociously that made his head shaking. I snort at him in annoyance.

'He's just a little handsomer than others, and he's a little stronger than me. I won't fall for him easily' I said that to remind myself, but it's already too late.

But the longer I saw him the more I want to know him. Watching him practice, watching him eating, and watch him till he got on his room.

'I'm completely and hopelessly In love'.

I ask my father to make me the one that will serve his food on the next morning, and my father gladly permit it.

I was ecstatic, wanting to shout in joy, but my father was glancing and flashing a knowing smile at me, that made me so annoyed, my pride couldn't make me do it, snorting, walking out the room.

I ran to my room and celebrate there, spending my night picking up what I will wear.

'He's not like any other disciple of some sect, who dress grandly and gave off disdain to anyone else besides their sect members, but he's like treated everyone the same in more polite manner and wore a white robe that fit perfectly on him'.

'What a Perfect man'

In the end, I pick up an ordinary white dress. Revealing my chess and the side of my legs, Even though embraced, I encourage myself and not be a coward.

Next morning...

In the kitchen.

You Meng was now in the kitchen, picking her favorite foods to serve someone, and that is Lin Fan.

Lin Fan like simple things, so You Meng picked some simple but delicious meal perfect for a morning breakfast.

Pushing the cart filled with food, You Meng slowly walk out the kitchen, towards the room of Lin Fan, while thinking.

'Let's just call him Young Master'.

Yoosh~

Encouraging herself while walking the long corridor towards Lin Fan's room.

...

Outside Lin Fan's room.

You Meng waited for about a minute and heard a yawning sound 'Sounds like Young Master Lin is awake'. I reach out the door- but stop midway. Saying to herself to not be hasty 'the person just woke up, don't be hasty MengMeng'.

Waiting for about 5 minutes.

You Meng knocks the door.

"Young Master Lin, the food is ready. May I come in?" You Meng said that with calm and neutral voice, masking her excitement plastered on her face.

You Meng heard a positive response and took a deep breath, calming her beating heart.

You Meng twist the door knob and push it, looking at the room, precisely on the chair, where a person sat at, looking at his surprise eyes.

You Meng glance back and beckon the maid. The maid pushes the cart and You Meng helps in putting the food.

Putting the food in the table, You Meng do it elegantly. Bending her body, making his cleavage expose, blushing embarrassedly looking at Lin Fan's direction.

When it's done, You Meng sat across Lin Fan and instruct the maid.

You Meng will now assist Lin Fan on his food, You Meng glanced at Lin Fan and made a smile.

They sat across each other.

2