Chapter 2 – Reading and Lunch
14 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After finishing my daily routine i look at the clock on my phone.

07 : 15

It's homeroom time, looking around i can see that everyone is already seated.

And just on time, the teacher comes in.

From the door an old man that looks around fifty comes in with books in his hand.

Now that school is starting, it's time to do what i do best.

I sleep.

With my bag as a makeshift cushion, it doesn't feel bad, it's actually surprisingly comfortable.

What, it's wrong to sleep in class?

Dont worry my seat is at the back of the class so it's fine.

*Thump* 

Hah! what! 

Surprised by the loud sound i have no choice but to wake up and look around only to see everyone looking at me… 

What?

Seeing my lost face one of my friend Kei point to the front of the class there i see a bald guy with his hand on the teachers desk, that's gotta be where the sound come from.

Oh, and the bald guy is Mr.Fujita he's the math teacher.

Oh… this is bad.

"Kamishiro! Your sleeping on my class again!"

He screamed at me.

What? Sleeping? I don't know what he's talking about.

"Teacher you misunderstood, i was actually not sleeping,"

I stand as i defend myself from a baseless accusation.

"Then, what you were doing before!"

He said with clenched teeth holding his anger.

"I was actually reading a book," 

Still angry he said.

"What kind of book can you read with your head planted on your table huh!"

His hand start to go to a long ruler that os on the table, so before things get bad i presented my final piece of evidence.

"This book,"

I secretly took out a small book from my bag, it's only as tall as my thumb.

Everyone in class laughed but manage to hold it back so as to not cause trouble for themselves.

I found this book at the secondhand book store yesterday, i only bought it as a joke.

Seeing the book in my hand he start putting a confused face before saying.

"Reading a book in my class that's not related to math is forbidden, don't do it again,"

He went up to me and take the small book from my hand.

"I will confiscate this, and will only give you a warning this time the next time you make trouble in my class there will be consequences, understand?"

"Yes,"

Even though he took my new book at least there is no punishment this time, lucky.

He seems kind of in a trance looking at the book, he keeps looking at it for a few more seconds before he pocketed it and continued the lesson.

Weird.

Maybe it's an expensive book and he recognize it, well there's no way I'm gonna get it back now.

After this i learned my lesson of not reading unrelated book in class and start sleeping.

*Ding-Dong*

Ugh…

I think that's the bell for lunch.

I don't want to wake up yet so I was planning to sleep a bit more.

But…

"Wake up,"

Someone said while shaking my shoulder.

Annoyed, i look at who is shaking me.

When i turn back is see a boy with a short black hair looking excitedly at me, his white skin is a contrast with the black school blazers, from down here i can see his small nose and those lips…

*cough*

It's one of my friend Jun

"What is it?"

I put an annoyed face.

"It's lunch, let's eat together,"

He said while smiling sweetly.

"Don't want to, i want to sleep some more,"

And being with you isn't good for my heart, for unknown reason obviously.

"Ehh… Come on let's eat together, Kei also said that he have something to say, it's about the mystery that we were talking about before, it seems that he found some info about it,"

Jun said while pulling my hand a little.

I'm still sleepy but hearing the word mystery always get me a bit excited, yes mystery.

*sigh*

"Can't be helped then, I'll go,"

I said while taking out my lunchbox from my bag.

"Yes,"

Jun said while making a small victory pose behind my back.

Of course i didn't see that from the reflection of the mirror, nope.

2