Chapter 3 – Flowerpots and Key
12 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With my lunchbox in hand we both walk to a secluded corner of the school, there two of my friends is already waiting and one of them is already start eating.

"How impatient,"

I said while sitting down.

"It can't be helped I'm hungry,"

He said while before swallowing the food in his mouth.

"Don't talk while eating,"

My other friend said.

The one that was eating is Kei and the one that was reprimanding Kei is Ryuga.

While sitting beside me Jun laugh at the scene.

"So what is it? the thing that you want to talk about,"

I said while opening my lunchbox.

"Ahh that you see, do you know what this is,"

Kei said while taking out something from his pocket.

The thing that he takes out is a key, it looks old.

"Is that your house key,"

"What? No! Did you forget what we talked about yesterday,"

"What we talked about yesterday? is it about the old school building?"

"Correct,"

So it's a key to the old school building, what a pain.

"Where did you even find that,"

I said and start eating the cheese sandwich that i made myself, i need to buy more cheese later after school.

Kei put down his chopsticks and start putting on his storytelling face.

"You know right, that beside the old school building there are four flowerpots,"

"Yeah i remember, you almost break one of them last week, so what's the flowerpot have anything to do with it,"

"Well don't care about the small stuff, and the flowerpots have everything to do with, you see yesterday when we were talking about weird stuff in the old school building something weird came across my mind,"

"And that weird thing is the flowerpots?"

"Yes, now stop interrupting me and let me finish my story,"

"Fine,"

I said while taking the last bite on my sandwich, that was fast, i need to make more next time.

"The weird thing i thought about is the color of one of the pot, there is four pots and three of them is colored white while the last one is red, isn't it weird,"

"So you found the key in the red pot,"

"How'd you know!"

Kei said surprised.

"That's obviously just a something the school staff does to hide a spare key, nothing mysterious about that."

"Really? well at least i got the key right,"

Kei said while packing his lunchbox.

When did he find the time to finished it i don't know.

"So, will you go?"

My other friend Ryuga that has been quite all this time start speaking.

"No way,"

I look at him and he only smiled at me.

Finished eating lunch we start walking to class.

Walking at the back Kei said something quietly like he was thinking to himself.

"Ah i forgot to tell them that the red paint on the pot washed a bit when i was searching for the key with water so that i can dig up the earth more easily, i guess the pot was originally white? Well, that's not that important anyway,"

And i obviously didn't hear any of it.

3