A deal with the BL lover
26 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I'm an ordinary student with average grades but good at sports. I have a fair amount of friends and act like an ordinary highschool student. But one thing weird about me is... 

"Ohh.... Out to seduce Andy with those Black panties are we...?"

"Wah! Dammit Jake!"

"Hehehe...."

Jake Strife, an open pervert that likes harrassing girls. Thats the only weird thing about me.

Girls are disgusted with this weird habit of mine and guys tend to respect me due to this as well. I cause so much harrassment that teachers even tried to suspend or even tried to expel me because of this but since i only did mild harrassments like flipping skirts over and sexually harrassing them that aren't over the top, and also the time where i caught a pervert who tried to steal panties from one of the girls, i became someone who was just a pervert that respect women but just a plain pervert overall. 

Even strolling the hallways of the school, girls became aware of me as they covered their skirts and glare like be since they couldn't do anything to me unless i did something to them. I ignore those who are aware and usually target those who are defenseless... Like this certain girl who was in front of me... 

I slowly stop and sneak at her as she continues to read a novel book while having a flushed face. Since she was more focus on her book, i slowly reached her as i had flipped her skirt up. But... 

"""...."""

Not only me but there were guys who are fellow perverts that tried to look at her skirt but became frozen when they saw what was on her underwear. 

It was two handsome guys making out which gives a bad aftertaste to not only me but all the guys who tried to look. The girl stiffen up as she saw her skirt being flipped. She gave a cold glare to me whom had flipped her skirt, and began to approached me as she grab my collar.

She spoke a few words to my ears which guys didn't hear as i nodded silently since she wants to meet me in a secluded area alone. She then push me back and walk away with stomping noises which made the girls pity her and gave a cold glare towards me.

I didn't mind the disgusted looks as i decided to head back into my classroom and tried to wipe away the bad taste of those panties i saw...

******

It was after class and the only people left were students whom had clubs or people who had to clean the rooms. I was neither in those cases as i stood by an empty lab room where a certain girl was waiting for me. 

She was the girl who i had flipped her skirt and saw those weird panties. I silently look back and forth until we were alone as i got inside.

This situation isn't rare for me since she wasn't the only victim to my harassment but i usually just ignore this kinds of things. But... 

'I know your secret. Meet me at the lab after class or i'll expose this.'

It was pretty vague or maybe lying about knowing my secret but since this might be something i shouldn't ignore, i should just listen to her and leave if it was not that important.

As i had entered the room and closed the door, she pulls out a book from her hand and points the other hand unto the book. 

"I want you to become my subject in my BL wor-"

"I refuse. Goodbye."

Since it was just nonsense, i opened the door and walked out the room. She predicted what i was gonna do as she played a recording on her phone. 

[H-hey man. We are just perverts so why are you selling me out?]

[Haah... Because i can't let you hurt her.] 

[Wait... You like-] 

"Stop. I'll listen...."

Since the recording she played was about that panty incident, i stopped her since it was a grave mistake of mine. She smiled as i began to get obedient to her. She then makes a gesture to get close and take a seat since it'll probally be a long talk.

"Oh, if you try to steal this phone, its too late already. I already saved the recording at my PC so good luck."

"Ugh..."

I can only comply to her demands.

******

She told me that she was a fujoshi, a japanese term for BL lover and plans to become a BL writer. But so far, all her works lack experience in making a real BL novel so she decided to look for some samples which she could put it on her novel. Thats when she discovers a pervert that was raiding one of the girl's bags and grabs a panty from a girls bag.

She tooks some pictures for evidence when she saw me get inside and argue with the pervert and decided to record the situation on her phone. After that, she made a plan to make  that pervert into one of her subjects but was plainly obvious that he would rather be called a pervert like me than to be her sick BL subject. 

Then, she chose me since she has a secret weapon on her sleeve... 

"If you become a part of my BL work, i'll let you become intimidate with her since i'm friends with her."

"...."

It was a plain trap no matter how you look at it. I couldn't even trust what she says or maybe she's just gonna trick me. But if this was my only shot to get close to my crush, i had to obey this fujoshi's demands. 

"Haah... You better help me with her heart alright?"

And this was a deal with a BL lover... 

******

Early saturday. 

Kate, the fujoshi. Ask me to meet her in a cafe since she'll introduce me to my first target. I came to meet her while she had a shocked expression on her face.

"So beautifu... Wait, JAKE?!"

"Sup."

She had a surpised expression and a bewilderment to me as i told her why i am crossdressing.

"If people know that i'm seducing a guy, not only this would ruin my chances with Clarisa, it would also make your BL fail. Don't worry since i'll plan to conquer that guy's heart that even if i told him i was a dude."

"... Jake..."

"So, increase my chances with Clarisa alright?"

"Y-yeah. Got it."

I made Kate aware that i'm still with her plan as we begin talking about the target today. Also, i wasn't fully crossdressing. It was just putting on a wig, applying a bit of make-up and putting some pads on various parts of my body to make myself more feminine. My clothes are more boyish but with the wig, make-up and pads, i look like a boyish girl than a guy. Though, my looks aren't what i was expecting since i give off more of a girly outlook.

"Ready?"

"Yeah."

The target was the most popular guy in our school, Andy. He's got good looks and the ace in our basketball team. Girls swarm towards him due to that but he gives off a cold look to the girls and mostly concentrate on the game.

Kate said that it was fine to switch targets but i ignored her as i began to conquer him.

******

It was one certain break for Andy, who was known as the ace of the basketball team. Girls would gaze at him with lovesick eyes which made him uncomfortable as he ignored those gazes and headed to the arcade for fun.

"Ugh.."

"Ahhh.... Ouch..."

Suddenly, someone had bumped into him as she fells over. As he was confused to what had happened, she quickly stood up and wipe the dirt on her butt. 

"Ahh... Sorry about that. Ah! Your shirt!"

"Ah... Damn..."

She suddenly became flustered as she begins to wipe the stain on his shirt with her handkerchief. It seems to be a coffee stain where he could see that she was just at the cafe and had just recently got out with her order. When both of them meet their eyes, he became surpised about how beautiful she was.

"Um... I'll go get some water..."

"Uhh... Nevermind that. Can i ask for your name instead?"

"Its... Jess but my friends call me JJ."

And it was the first meeting between both of them...

******

And so, they began to hang out and had fun together for the entire day and when they go in their seperate ways, he decided to ask her out. It was a sudden confession to someone he just met but it seems that he had really develop special feelings for her but before she could reply to him, she gave him a weird question.

"If you know i'm a guy, would you still love me?"

It was a deep revelation to Andy as he felt like he was confused about her question but she gave a thoughtful smile as she leaves him as she bids goodbye.

"I'll see you there tomorrow at where we first meet up."

When she finally left him, he stood there mindlessly as he continue to stare at the figure of the girl who was slowly blending into the darkness of the night...

******

"And so, he continues to wait for her or rather... You Jake since you had conquered his heart. Rather cruel of you to just ditch him right?"

"Well, if i continue to associate with him, he'll likely find out about me and there are two ways it'll end up. Either he'll try to persue me or beat me up. Rather, how was your novel comming along?"

Currently, it was after class and we both used the lab as our meeting point where i first made a deal with her. She continues to make a deal with me as i look my phone where i had the phone number of my crush, Clarisa. 

"It was really great. My novel got high praises you know. You just gave me a whole lot of ideas with lots to work on. Thank you."

"Well, since you really kept your promise, i just had to exceed your expectations right?"

At first, this deal was already suspicious for me since i faced off against a fujoshi. But if this was my only shot to get close to my crush, i plan to risk it.

"Your next target would be..."

"Alright then..."

It seems that this deal with a BL lover would be just the begining... 

0