Encounter.
100 6 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A mothership that has its fleet was lost in the middle of the war.

In this outer space where they are at the middle of the milky way.

Bothe Galactic empire lost sight of this mothership that was leading its fleet.

They lost contact as the communication device was destroyed by a misfire of an allied ship.

As it floated around in space aimlessly it got sucked into a small black hole.

it got teleported to an unknown galaxy with no sights of its allies nor enemies.

Then the mothership's engine failed and are gonna crash on a planet that suddenly appeared on front of it.


Captain: We are gonna crash! prepare to land! and equip your oxygen tanks! we won't know if this planet is habitable or not!

"Yes captain!"

Captain: Prepare to land!

The ships slowly speed up its fall.

Captain: Hold on tight!

Captain: Release the landing engine!

A rocket engine showed up at its bottom of the mother ship.

Captain: 10 seconds!

"Sir but what if!"

Captain: No what if! because we'll die if we don't do anything here!

3

2

1

An impact was felt among the whole people inside the mothership.

Debris filled the surroundings but the mothership is still in tact.

Captain: We survive....


There was a group of people that was fighting demons in a forest.

They consist of 4 people, the first one are human that wears those hero like armor main weapon is a sword with no shield, the second is an elf who has light clothing but are the farthest member among them as she hide in the bushes and silently attacks, the third is a woman who has the cloths of a mage with a witch hat on her head that significe that she have graduated on the mage academy, the fourth is a fully armored man who seems like a knight but he only just have a big shield on him.

These four are currently fighting something in a forest.

They are fighting an army that consist of monsters and humanoid like creatures with grotesque features.

The Elf called the three using a telepathic magic.

Elf: {Retreat now! there are more of them coming!}

The three nodded at each other and immediately one of them, the mage casted a magic that put fire in it's surroundings.

As they blocked the enemy the three proceeded to run, they're destination is their retreat point where some of the surviving armies are currently on right now.

...

As they run one of them got caught by the hail of magic, so to escape the knight sacrificed himself and said to the two "...Leave me here! since I am injured you two run I'll keep the enemy at bay!"

The two hesitated a little but they said something to the knight before they go.

""Let's meet again..."

As the two run, the Elf said to the knight in telepathic magic, "Thank you, your sacrifice will not be in vain..."

The knight who are already injured stands up and used agro to keep the enemy focused on him.

Knight: I will prevail through this fight!

He blocked the incoming fire ball but he got slashed on the side by a goblin.

Knight: A-a goblin!

Since he was gonna get killed by a goblin his pride for being best in defense are gone.

Knight: Aha a gobli-

His head got smashed by an orc.

...

As the two run they saw the elf in between the trees waiting for them.

Elf: Here! do it here since the coordinates here matches where they are!

Mage: Yes!

Hero: I'll keep a lookout!

The mage are currently drawing something on a paper.

A minute passed by.

Hero: Are you done?

Mage: Not yet give me more time...

Elf: Shit! they found us!

Hero: What?!

Mage: It'll be finished in a moment protect me!

Since they'll be surrounded the Elf fired arrows at those that attempts to encircle them.

While the Hero attacks those who approach them protecting the Elf and the mage.

Once again the enemies fired a hail of magic.

As the magic attack reached their location the Hero deflected some but it still hits him in the torso, luckily he still can stand up.

Mage: I'm done! Now gather around me!

As they gather on each other, they immediately disappeared.

A Woman who looks like a succubi approached the previous location that the three was in and analyzed it.

She muttered.

Succubi: Are they dumb? They are just going right into our armies advance....Alright all of you come with me we'll return now.


In a military fort that survived from the demon's armies attack in the past, the Hero party returned by the use of the teleportation spell.

As they saw the heroes materialize inside of the fort people cheered.

""THE HEROES HAVE RETURNED!""

After cheering one of them noticed that one of them is missing.

"Where's the holy knight?"

When they heard that question they all became quite.

The hero party just stayed there.

All quite while looking down.

The atmosphere turned dark, the whole fort became quite as soon as they noticed that the four strongest people are now reduced to three.

A horn was heard into the distance.

"They're gonna attack again! All go to your own position!"

As all of them go to their own positions the Hero party was tasked to stay inside and be ready in case the enemy managed to go inside the front gate.

...

Elf: Do you think we'll survive after this?

Mage: I think not but if we survive we three shall have a toast.

Hero: We'll survive and after that we'll thank Loi for his sacrifice.

As the sky was clear, they saw a dot on the sky.

The Elf has the best eye sight of the three so she immediately noticed.

A big thing was coming down to earth at first she thought it was an asteroid but as it approached their position she yelled.

Elf: Something is coming from the sky!!

All the soldiers, adventurers, knights and lastly the hero party turned to look at the sky.

This asteroid slowly but surely approached where they are located.

Even the enemy who are attacking stopped as they stared at the sky.

All of them became petrified as it blocked the sunlight.

slowly but surely it'll hit where they are.

As the dot in the sky gets bigger every second enemy or ally all became panicked.

Some have used this situation to kill while some used this confusion to run away.

But the hero party still stayed at where they are.

10 seconds have passed and they can see the ships gonna hit them.

The hero told the two.

Hero: It's nice working with you. 

And he smiled.

Hero: Oh yeah I forgot Sari I love you.

Mage: Wha-

Elf: Look!

The two turned towards the asteroid.

The asteroid that was gonna fall to them slowed down.

Elf: It's not an asteroid...

The Thing that was shaped like something that came from another world slowly landed on where the enemy currently is.

Hero: It's big...

Mage: What the heck is that...

While their enemy screamed before as it was gonna land on them.

While the fort is safe it's impact on land are not.

A shake was felt among them.

...

Among the debris there are some that survived.

Smoke covered the whole area.

Mage: Hey hey! wake up!

Hero: Wha-...

The hero slowly opened his h=eyes.

Hero: What happened? where is Aruly?

Elf: Ughh...I'm here...Help me remove this debris on me...

Mage: O-okay.

The mage used her magic to break the debris on her to pieces.

Elf: T-thanks...

Mage: Hero I-

The smoke cleared.

then someone yelled.

???: Look! That thing has flying things around it!

They didn't know that the mothership have deployed drones to repair itself.

The three both mumbled at the same time.

"""What the heck."""

 

 

 

Author: Dunno but everytime I think of something I always thought of isekai which I hate, just because I always read isekai novels or its just me missing on the modern or future kind of novels, still SCP is still my favorite modern day stories, I love reading about the SCP's.

 

1