622: Complaining About Mouthp*ssy (18++)
1.1k 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Ah, Gods be damned, she keeps tightening up each time you hold her mouth down on your cock!” Henry groaned as he fucked the horny naked moaning blonde from behind.

“Hey, when are we going to switch?” Benjamin asked while holding Demi’s mouth with her lips all the way to the base of his cock.

“In a minute,” Henry replied, smacking Demi’s ass against his naked thighs with a satisfying sweaty sound as he picked up the pace.

“You said that two minutes ago,” Benjamin grumbled. “Not fair!”

“Are you seriously going to complain about literally fucking a hot young blonde’s mouth while she’s on all fours selling her body for a promise from a demon?”

“W-Well, no…”

“That’s right! So shut up and enjoy! Maybe I’ll let you have her ass first if you don’t bother me again.”

“That won’t be happening,” Henry and Benjamin suddenly heard a familiar voice from the side. With all their attention on Demi, they somehow managed to not notice six naked, sweaty women approach them, all with big hard dicks between their legs.

“Wh-What the—” Henry blurted out, half-speechless. He still continued to thrust into Demi on autopilot, but his speed and vigor waned as he couldn’t help but feel threatened and scared for both his life and soul.

“You’re relieved from duty,” Beatrice said as she stepped forward from behind the new five, cum-stained futas. “These lovely ladies will be taking over.”

“Wait a minute!” Henry’s entitlement rose up. “You promised us a free-for-all orgy!”

“E-E-Eh… I think I’m good,” Benjamin stuttered, trembling with fear from the six girthy cocks and the predatory glares of their owners. He pulled out of Demi’s mouth and said,” H-Here! E-Enjoy!”

“Ah!” Demi followed Benjamin’s barely average looking dick with her salivated tongue but could not as Henry held her by the hips.

“What the hell are you doing, Ben!?” Henry shouted. “Grow a spine! We’re soldiers! We worked for this! We brough all these girls here! We’ve earned to fuck them!”

“‘Earned’?” Beatrice raised an eyebrow. “Are you completely deranged? You’ve brought these four girls here under false pretenses and lies about stashes of pixie dust. The first two girls you came with wanted your help dealing with demons, but instead you left them in the clutches of those very supposed demons and struck a deal with the demons yourselves to bring even more prey for fucking. Your precious, bloodthirsty commander, princess Asuna, would have you executed on the spot without a second thought. She has killed a dozen men for far less.

“And that’s before I even get to the fact that—regardless of whether you know it or not—you serve the actual demons and their allies in this city: the Queen who is in bed with a demon Sovereign and her daughters who are either possessed by demons or actual demons themselves.”

“N-No way,” Benjamin gasped, taking a few uneasy steps back.

“There’s no way that’s true!” Henry shouted, finally no longer moving inside Demi.

“Are we going to fuck or not!?” Demi complained about the lack of cocks and the thrusting of them into her. “You promised me greater pleasure than any pixie dust!”

“I did do that,” Beatrice smiled and gestured to the five futas behind her, who barely controlled themselves up to that point.

Kris shoved Henry aside and quickly took his place, replacing his unmemorable dick with a much more spectacular veiny cock. The rest of the futas were not far behind and fought for every hole and hand available for fucking, quickly overwhelming Demi with more cocks than she could handle.

Leila went straight for Demi’s mouth and unlike Benjamin’s dick, her cock easily reached the blonde’s throat. “Are you sure you can’t make it a few feet longer?” Leila asked Beatrice, angling for a stomach fuck.

The big-titty goth was not about to be left without a hot, wet hole to fuck. There was no way she’d resign herself to a handjob after getting a taste of pussy. And luckily, such a pussy presented itself.

“Payback time!” Sara declared, grabbed Kris by her firm hips and thrust right into the dark, braided girl, just as she did to her before.

“OHH, FUUCK!” Kris cried out and instantly came deep inside Demi’s pussy. But the Goth was only getting started and her increasing pace kept Kris hard who now learned for herself the wonderous pleasures of fucking and getting fucked at the same time.

13