627: Everywhere All at Once (18++)
607 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Haaahn, you fucking bitch,” Jessica moaned, grinding her hips against the two fingers that slid in and out of her wet fuck-hole.

“Yes, I’ll be fucking a certain bitch soon enough,” Sidney said right in Jessica’s face, receiving only more sultry moans in reply.

Sidney couldn’t get enough of Jessica’s submissive expression. The expression that was usually filled with nothing but unfiltered derision. Sidney watched those full lips open and close, the lips that were around her cock just minutes ago. She saw Jessica’s wet tongue swirling in the remains of cum and fresh spit. Sidney wanted to fuck that mouth right now. She pulled her two fingers out of Jessica’s needy pussy and brought them to Jessica’s lips.

“Lick them fucking clean,” Sidney demanded, and Jessica went to work the moment she felt the tips of the fingers touch her lips. She wrapped her lips around them and sucked with loving care while Sidney moved them deeper and deeper inside.

“Ghargh,” Jessica gagged a little when Sidney’s fingers reached the far back of her tongue, pressing against it. Sidney pulled her fingers back for just a moment before thrusting them full-length forward and down.

“Ghaakh~~,” Jessica half-gagged, half-moaned, but she did not stop sucking, she did not stop cleaning her own saliva off Sidney’s fingers with her tongue while grinding her hips against Sidney groin, searching for the hard meat rod that she desperately needed.

“Look at you go!!” Sidney grinned as she went on to finger-fuck Jessica’s mouth, plunging them as far as she could, feeling up the far back of Jessica’s tongue and her tonsils, forcing light gags out Jessica everyone once in a while.

This fingers-in-mouth fuck combined with the recent memory of cock-in-mouth made Sidney hard as a rock and she made sure that Jessica could grind with her slopping wet pussy against that throbbing heat.

“Not just yet,” Sidney’s grin grew wilder as she suddenly pulled out her finger’s out of Jessica’s mouth just to plunge them in the needy, heated cunt down below.

“Hnaaah!!” Jessica moaned and wrapped her hands around Sidney, sliding them all over the body she spoke so lightly of earlier. Now she couldn’t get enough of it. She thrust her hips against Sidney’s fingers, and just as she felt the pleasure increase, they were out and in her mouth again.

“Hmmmf!” Jessica moaned as she gagged on her own juices. Back and forth, back and forth she was fucked in mouth and pussy at an increasingly feverish pace, until finally, instead of feeling those two fingers go back to ravage her needy cunt, she felt something thick part her lips.

“A-aaahhhh~” Jessica moaned and sunk her nails into Sidney’s back from the sweet pain and pleasure she felt as something inside her gave way to the mighty phallic member she so desperately craved.

“It’s practically unbelievable that such a perverted degenerate was still a virgin,” Sidney noted when she saw a few drops of blood smeared across her cock she slowly thrust in and out. But she was slow for just a moment.

“Too bad I didn’t get too cocks like some of those other lucky sluts,” Sidney lamented. “You’ll just have to do with this,” she added as she thrust two fingers back into Jessica’s mouth and went on to fuck both Jessica’s mouth and pussy, making the slutty blonde gag and moan at the same time while her short skirt got drenched in sweat and sex.

“Y-Yeah,” Jessica gasped, wrapping her lips Sidney’s two fingers like they were covered in honey.

“’Yeah’, what?” Sidney asked as she suddenly pulled out her fingers and slapped Jessica lightly across the face, leaving a wet mark on her cheek. Jessica didn’t answer right away, so Sidney used her other hand to grab Jessica by the neck and looked intently in Jessica’s eyes while asking again, in a lower, deeper tone, “’Yeah’, what?”

“Yeah, it’d be great if you had two cocks to fuck me,” Jessica said, meeting Sidney’s stare.

“And where do you want to get fucked?” Sidney asked, squeezing Jessica’s neck a little tighter.

“In my mouth… In my pussy-Ah! … In my ass… All of them, everywhere all at once!”

“Good answer!” Sidney said and slapped Jessica across the face again. She then jammed three fingers into Jessica’s mouth, and while still maintaining the tightening grip on the blonde’s neck, proceeded to jackhammer the tight, virginal pussy while using the former virgin’s mouth as a handle.

8