631: Cock and Dust (18++)
676 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

-139 AP

Alright, that should give me a little breathing room, Beatrice thought as she withdrew out of the two cat girls, letting her cum gush out of their freshly used pussies while the two feline beastkin continued to make out and bask in each other’s cum.

The beastkin women were already on their knees beside Beatrice’s tail, and though the succubus was satisfied for the moment, she saw no harm in letting horny futas give free pleasure to her tail while they made love to their cocks. And while they kept taking turns and switching between sucking, stroking, and kissing, Beatrice brought up her System information to double check her current standing.

Information

Name

Beatrice

Age

18

Class

Succubus

Level

50 (2%)

Health Points

1320/1320 (+2.16/sec)

Arousal Points

17/695 (+0.01/sec)

Stamina Points

614/614 (+1.535/sec)

Physical Attack

76

Physical Defense

85

Magic Attack

74

Magic Defense

35

Speed

52

 

Skill Points

Total Skill Points

61

Unused Skill Points

8

Skill Points in Combat Craft

16

Skill Points in Mischief Craft

5

Skill Points in Eros Craft

32

Fifty… Beatrice looked at her current level. So, that’s about five levels just from the spread so far… With eight Skill Points to use, Leila might just get what she bargained for. If she survives this, Beatrice thought as she looked around her.

Ember’s breath play with her current bunny girl toy seemed tame compared to some of the scenes that Beatrice witnessed while standing in the middle of the street with two cocks still wet from cum and pussy.

Just a little up ahead was a live oralboros group of eight futas—human and beastkin—sucking each other’s cocks in a circle, cumming in each other’s mouths while swallowing cum in an endless circle of giving and receiving.

Meanwhile, a giant hulking bull walked past them. Covered in dark blue fur with a golden ring in his bull nose, lust in his enflamed eyes and two rock-hard cocks between his legs, he stopped as soon as he saw a breedable female.

“PUSSSY!” the bull beastkin growled as he moved toward the petite human girl with bold purpose. The human had not yet even had the chance to receive her own cock, but the bullkin had more than enough meat to make up for it.

“Yeep!” the girl yelped when the bull placed her on her knees and she was faced with his hard desire, but her mouth was quickly put to better use than making needless sounds—servicing two giant cocks at the same time, both from the same beast, both requiring equal attention from her tiny mouth.

Though the petite girl was of average height for humans, compared to the horny bull she seemed tiny. This became as clear as the bullkin’s desire to ravage her, when he picked the girl up with one hand, held her at his waist with her legs spread wide. and thrust one of his cocks deep inside her, making her A-cups bounce wildly as he plowed her body with thunderous desire, fucking cries of pain and pleasure out of her as her cock made her fly up several inches in his arms.

Beatrice did not wait to see the bullkin put his other cock to use—her attention was taken by a couple of endowed futas taking turns snorting the infamous black powder off each other’s hard dicks. The pixie dust spread through the city nearly as quickly as Beatrice’s cocks did, and they only helped each other spread the hedonistic indulgences across the entire city.

The Pixie Dust might have had a head start, but my cocks are quickly catching up, Beatrice thought as she watched another pair of futas mix the dust with cum. After splashing an abundant load across a pair of tits so firm that Beatrice would’ve sworn they were fake, a tanned beauty sprinkled a black powdered topping on her white meal before jumping in and slurping up every drop, all while stroking the cock of the owner of the tits, perhaps hoping for seconds.

Those were but a few scenes in a sea of naked bodies as the city Klapsus was quickly engulfed in cries of passion.

“Let’s go,” Beatrice told Ember while getting her outfit back in order.

“As you wish,” Ember told with a smile and tensed up, finally releasing down a certain spasming bunny girl’s throat who finally climaxed herself from the euphoric pleasure of the dangerous game she played and shot thick ropes of cum beneath the bench Ember sat on.

Hi, everyone!

I just wrote a new erotica short story. And I ended up quite pleased with how it turned out. Even pleasantly surprised. A story about a guy who keeps falling further into fantasies of futanaris until he wishes to become one and finds a way to summon a dominant futa who could grant him his wish.

Though keep struggling and failing in a lot of ways, I still haven't given up on fighting for my writing career. I want to try and start publishing more on Amazon as it might be one of the last big markets with a possible audience for the type of anime-ish lewd stories I write. If you like my writing and this story interests you, any support at all helps out a ton. Like in most places, stories on Amazon live and die at the mercy of the all-mighty algorithm, so if you have KU and just check it out to see if you like it, I would greatly appreciate it. Ratings and Reviews help immensely.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0D13HD7N1

It's $2.99 for a 12k word lewd and passionate short story, or free on Kindle Unlimited.

Synopsis:

"Over the years, Casey grew increasingly confused about his attractions and his desires. What started as an innocent interest in futanari hentai has led him down a path he can no longer turn from. But neither can he move forward. Futanaris do not exist. Neither can he become one. Stuck in turmoil between wishful fantasy and cruel reality, Casey's only hope lies within the pages of a magical tome containing taboo rituals.

Can Casey complete the shameful ritual required to summon the thick and hung magical, dominating futanari who could make his gender-bending wish come true? Perhaps he's just a little too into it and all too eager to give in and submit to his repressed desires."

10