634: Interrogation (18+)
627 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Follow me!” Annie ordered as Odo got up, grinning with his annoyingly snow-white teeth. It took considerable effort, but she managed to get her black aura back in check and conceal it beneath her new white High Priestess robes.

“Wherever are we going?” Odo asked as he followed the petite, pink-haired princess through the streets of sin and depravity.

“Interrogation. I need information about how this happened,” Annie said without looking back at the S-ranked horsekin while she walked past naked bodies of men, women, and beastkin—all with hard cocks, shoving them in whichever hole they could get their hands on.

“Who knows?” Odo shrugged, not fazed in the slightest about this so-called interrigation. “A found few of my acquaintances were on their knees, getting fucked in the ass by big-tittied women with girthy cocks while jerking off in the middle of the street. And each time any one of them swallowed those thick loads, they grew a cock of their own. Men, women. Alas, no more than one cock ever grew no matter how much cum we swallowed.”

The Dust should not have had such a specific effect, Annie thought as she walked toward emptier streets, swatting away with her hammer any cock-wielding scum that dared to approach her. Had they grown bigger or stronger, or mutated in any other way… but even their grown cocks have nothing out of the ordinary apart of above-average size for humans and seemingly near-nonexistent refractory period.

“In here,” Annie said when she stood before a wooden door. A slightly slanted three-story house of brick and wood, pressed together by similar houses, half of which were on the edge of getting condemned, had anyone cared for such things. The short, narrow street was empty of naked idiots, however, and that was all Annie cared about as she opened the unlocked door.

Odo followed Annie inside after the short princess barely managed to get her gigantic hamaxe through the standard opening.

“Lock the door behind you,” Annie told Odo just as some middle-aged sshirtless man ran down the stairs from the second floor.

“Who the fuck are you!? Get the fuck out of-BLERph.”

The man’s bloodied corpse flew through the air and slammed against a wall after Annie swung her hamaxe through the room, destroying everything in her path, along with the owner of the humble home.

“Dear!?” a female voice shouted from above. “What was that!?”

A beastkin woman with smooth fur ran down the same stairs. She barely had the time to comprehend what had happened when a dozen long nails flew through the air and pierced her head and body. The woman went limp and collapsed dead.

“Oh, I think I gaped her ass last year,” Odo Proudcock said as he uncaringly watched the beastkin’s lifeless body slide off the wooden steps. “She wasn’t half bad.”

“You remember every half-decent hole you stick your thing inside?” princess Annie asked as she dropped her hammer in the middle of the tarnished room and proceeded to undress.

“My cock isn’t the only reason for my S rank in the Guild,” Odo smiled as he watched the pink-haired princess lift her dress over her head and reveal her pink nipples and pussy. “Though, aren’t you supposed to be taking care of these people? As a member of the royal family and all that.”

“I gave them a quick and painless end,” Annie said. “They either would have wanted to join in or made some other annoying sounds… Enough about them! Let’s see if you’re half as good as I’ve heard.”

“Finally, she’s being honest,” Odo said and stroked one of his giant cocks. Even half-soft it was still preposterously big. “Let’s see if your little body is just as deceiving as you pretty face.”

“Shut the fuck up already and fuck me!” Annie said as she stepped up to Odo and grabbed his cock while looking up at the towering horsekin.

“Cocky bitch!” Odo’s grin grew even wider before he swung his giant cock and smacked Annie across the head, knocking the princess on the floor.

“Khaah!” Annie coughed, grimacing from the splinters that got stuck in her flawless skin from the furniture she herself thrashed barely a minute ago.

But the princess did not have the time to recover. Odo grabbed her by her bob-haircut, effortlessly lifted the light girl off the floor and guided her face toward his rising cocks.

“Open wide!” Odo grinned.

11