636: A Well-Trained Backdoor (18++)
773 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Haaaah~” by the time Annie returned to her senses from her dream world of ecstasy she was on her knees, licking Odo’s giant cock clean, while stroking his other cock, salivating for more cum.

By this point Annie made the cock sloppier instead of cleaning it, but she couldn’t help herself. Her face was a ruined wet mess, yet all she could do was rub Odo’s cock in her face, make love to them, worship them, just how they worshipped her throat when they impaled her upside down and filled her body with buckets of cum in that squirtingly choking heaven.

Annie’s pussy ached from the memory; she wanted to rub herself off while making love to Odo’s meat that throbbed to inseminate her, yet she did not dare to take even one hand away from Odo’s girths. She already couldn’t fully wrap her hands around them. Using both hands to jerk off the thick, slippery cocks covered in her slop and mucus while switching between sucking at the tip, licking the length clean, and gagging herself with not even a third of the length was all Annie could do.

But as much as Annie gave her everything in worshipping the horsekin’s two girthy manhoods, her little mouth and petite hands could do little more than tantalize the meat that throbbed for far more than what she could offer in this position. Despite craving to choke on Odo’s cocks once more, at such an angle Annie couldn’t get his hard cock down her throat no matter how hard she tried. And Odo had enough.

“Whoah!?” Annie yelped when the horsekin lifted her up by her armpits, practically throwing her into the air. And he did very little to soften her landing right on top of one of his hard cocks.

*Shlorp*

Annie’s wet pussy squelched as it landed right on top of the meat she wanted inside her. Her pussy lips spread apart, welcoming the hard cock, yet couldn’t ever dream of enveloping the massive surface.

“Hnaah,” On instinct Annie started grinding back and forth on Odo’s cock, sliding across it, lubing it up even more with the juices that flowed from her in indecent amounts. All the while she made love to Odo’s big, manly chest. She’d kiss Odo on his elongated mouth if she could reach it. But Odo purposefully kept his head upright and mouth out of reach, leaving the horny girl to make love to his body.

Having the petite princess slide up and down his cock, legs handing at the sides, riding it as if it was a horse felt pleasant enough for Odo, even more so simply amusing, so the S-ranked S.E.C.R.E.T. Guild member left Annie to her own devices for nearly a minute while she salivated all over his thick brown hide.

However, Odo’s mating instinct took over soon enough. He grabbed Annie by the waist, lifted her up again, letting his two cocks spring up vertically from their horizontal supporting position. And as he lowered Annie back on the two ready poles, he aimed his most lubed up, pussy-juice drenched cock against Annie’s tighter hole.

“Hnn~” Annie moaned. Though her pussy was wet and ready for a pounding, the human girl’s ass could not lube itself up no matter how much it craved to get stretched out.

And yet, stretched out it would be. Now. Odo craved to fuck the ass of a royal princess. It has been far too long. Only fifth in line to the throne, but she’d have to do. For now. The horse kin slowly lowered the princess down by her hips on his cock—his hands spreading her firm ass cheeks apart—while moving up his own hips to meet Annie’s twitching sphincter.

There was nothing to it. Annie was no stranger to having her ass violated over and over until it was sore and her cheeks red. A moment of pain for the bliss that would follow. Annie bit her lips, wrapped her arms around Odo’s torso as much as she could, and let the horsekin have her.

“Hnnnnnm-mmfff~!” Annie buried her face in Odo’s chest as he slowly forced his way through her backdoor. The only time he’d ever be slow. Were it not for the regular assfucking she received from a certain old lecherous deviant, Annie’s ass would have been ripped apart by the thickest cock in town.

However, the princess’ ass was trained well. And after the initial breaking in, Annie purred and went a little cross-eyed for a moment as felt her insides fill up much quicker as the hot pole pushed deeper, and deeper, and deeper. And that was before Odo impaled Annie with his other rod.

9