371: Nectar of the Goddess (18++)
5.6k 5 62
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“YES! AMAZING! LOOK AT THAT FUCKING BODY!!” Bob moaned and groped Beatrice all over while fucking her tight ass. Splendidly tight! Just the right amount for his sensitive, soring cock: tight enough to stimulate, but smooth enough to slide in and out of without friction that would get painful for the forcibly hard cock that would normally want a rest after cumming two times in a row.

But Bob would sooner cut his cock off before he let it go soft while fucking his goddess after his prayers were finally answered. He was determined to enjoy every inch of her body. He groped her ass and thighs, leaned in to suck on her tits, then swap hot kisses before returning up to enjoy the splendid view of her fuckable body that he was fucking right now. He. Only him. Well, both of us, Bob corrected himself as he shoved Beatrice’s tail deeper into her pussy, making her cock twitch again.

Her cock instantly caught Bob’s attention and he made sure to jerk his Goddess off to help her reach climax faster.

“Don’t hold back, my love!” Bob encouraged Beatrice. “Cum as much as you want! As hard as you want! Fuck your pussy! Fuck your womb! We need your superior seed to spark life within you! Fill your womb with cum so that we can finally get you pregnant and save with world with our mighty warrior offspring! My strength and your sexiness, the ultimate warriors that will fuck the demons into submission and kill all who resist their mighty cocks!”

Bob was sweating buckets. Tired from the battle, increasingly fatigued from passionate fucking, he would not stop until he dropped dead. But Bob did not want to drop dead. He wanted to continue fucking his Goddess until the death of the world and preferably beyond. Beatrice. He huffed out his used-up oxygen and inhaled a lung full of sweet mist to revitalize his body.

That’s better! Bob could feel the fresh oxygen—spiked by the strength and horny of the demons—fill his blood cells and spread it through his body. Bob needed all the power he was offered to fuck his goddess into pregnancy.

Ha! What a paradox! Bob laughed. That the demons would give him the power to defeat them! Thank you! Thank you for this! Bob thanked the demons for this chance as he watched Beatrice’s tits bounce up and down with her legs in the air as he plowed her holes.

“Yes! Get pregnant! Cum and get pregnant!!” Bob yelled, jerking Beatrice off, feeling her cock throb in his hand. When did Beatrice’s tail start moving on its own? She must have realized! Bob smiled. She knows she must get pregnant to save this world! Bob’s cock swelled with pride that he fucked Beatrice into fucking herself. They were close! Close to victory. Close.

“Close~!” Bob gasped approaching climax. His cock tingled pleasantly inside Beatrice’s ass and he felt a similar reaction in his hand form her cock. And the more Beatrice’s cock swelled in his hand, the more it darkened, filling with blood, the more enticing it looked.

Bob huffed more purple mist in and out of his lungs as he wondered what could a Goddess’ nectar taste like? Her womb was already taken care of by her tail, and as Bob’s hazy eyes focused in on the drop of precum that formed in Beatrice’s swollen cock, his mouth opened on its own as he aimed it toward himself rather than toward Beatrice as he promised.

Bob could not even process what he was doing when he felt the first hot load shoot into his mouth while he shot a load of his own up Beatrice’s ass while she moaned and filled her own pussy.

OH, MY GODDESSS!! Bob’s mind exploded from all the potent flavors that assaulted his tastebuds. Bob had forgotten that anything could taste this good after the years of second-rate slop and alcohol he sustained his body on. He just kept jerking Beatrice’s cock, pumping her clean of cum, swallowing it as fast as he could.

With tears in his eyes, unable to stop himself, Bob moaned from the pleasure in his mouth. He tried to savor the taste, but his own mouth, tongue, and throat betrayed him. He even forgot about the cock inside his Goddess’ ass, into which he came his third load. All Bob’s senses were on Beatrice’s cum. And when the ropes of cum grew shorter and weaker, no longer reaching Bob’s mouth, he went straight to her cock and collected every mouth-watering drop he could, until Beatrice’s cock was utterly empty.

Thank you for reading! :)

Consider supporting me and donating on my Patreon here. (60 extra chapters are currently available)

Don't forget to add this story to your reading list and favorite the chapter if you enjoyed it ❤

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to my generous S-ranked Patrons: Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, and Aaron Keeler!

62