454: Duel (18+)
3.2k 3 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Splendid!” Queen Merillia cheered Beatrice’s agreement to the duel.

What a farce! Beatrice thought. But at least agreeing to the duel doesn’t make my current predicament any worse, for now. Maybe I’ll be lucky enough and she’ll let me out of this grip for that duel of hers? If nothing else, I need to stall and figure out some way to deal with this bitch on a power trip.

“Did you have anything specific in mind or are you open to suggestions?” Beatrice asked.

“Indeed! What duel would be worthy of demons?” Merillia asked herself and moved her arm, inadvertently moving Beatrice with it. Noticing this, Merillia sharply stopped her arm, just as sharply stopping Beatrice as well, making the succubus’s tits swing from side to side. And that wasn’t the only thing that swung.

“Uh, Beelzebub, do you mind?” Merillia asked while looking at her sleeve.

Beelzebub? Beatrice wondered if she heard right. Didn’t that princess also mention some devil’s name in her ramblings?

“UGH!” Beatrice grunted when her entire body was swung again by the otherworldly energy that bound her.

“Ah, that’s better,” Merillia smiled and freed her right forearm from within her sleeve through a cut. A splendidly perfect, slender forearm. Not a single spot, blemish, or defect on her perfect snow-white skin. Each digit—long and thin like on a magazine cover. Not a single sign that the queen’s arm was in any way connected to the energies that she had at her command.

“Now, where were we? Ah, yes! The duel!” Merillia put her index finger to her chin and tapped a few times while thinking. The would-be moment of silence was interrupted by another orgasmic cry from Olivia.

“Do you mind!?” Merillia raised her voice and turned to Olivia. That very moment her left arm’s sleeve rustled as if a dozen snakes slithered beneath it, rushing to Olivia. And not two seconds later Olivia’s moans were abruptly obstructed by these invisible “snakes” that filled her mouth and pushed forward down, bulging her throat.

“That’s better,” Merillia said and turned back to Beatrice. “You said you were open to sugg—”

The Queen stopped mid-sentence when her eyes wandered across to the bound succubus’s body, stopping at a certain spot beneath Beatrice’s short leather skirt.

“But of course!” Merillia exclaimed. “There can be no other choice! A succubus is nothing without her sexual prowess. Perhaps you even think that you’re the one who can take care of this girl’s needs? Let us put that to the test! The power to please! Surely you would not back off a challenge in what should be your strongest field?”

“Obviously not,” Beatrice answered with no excitement for what was to come. If she thinks we’re going to take turns assaulting Olivia—

“Wonderful! A duel to see who can make the other cum first!” Merillia smiled. “Noel, signal!”

Seriously?

“Begin.” The catkin’s soft, dispassionate voice instantly responded to the Queen’s command.

-87 AP

Huh?

Beatrice blinked when she saw a familiar notification appear in her mind’s eye. It took Beatrice a moment to catch up to what just happened before her brain fully registered that all too familiar feeling of pleasant tingling and cum rushing through her cock. But it left a taste in Beatrice’s mouth that was nothing but sour. Unexpected, unwanted, premature, mortifying. Beatrice looked down and saw what she felt: her half-limp cock oozing cum. Behind her, she felt the same: her tail had too betrayed her, responding to her cock.

“Oh? That’s it?” Queen Merillia looked at Beatrice’s early firing with disdain. “I can’t believe I expected anything more.”

This isn’t over—

“UAAAAAAAAAH!!!” Beatrice cried out as her whole body jolted and spasmed in the ethereal grip while white fireworks flashed in her mind.

-87 AP

-87 AP

-87 AP

“To think that you dared approach me with such a low level of sexual prowess. Disgraceful!” Merillia grimaced and Beatrice was thrown away from the Queen’s presence. A stream of cum painted an arc of Beatrice’s flight before she harshly landed and slid across the floor.

“The amount of semen you unleash is acceptable, at least,” Merillia said. “You might be worth keeping as a temporary plaything for one of my daughters. As for the fire mage that keeps on standing there like a statue. Noel, get that eyesore out of my sight!”

No later than the Queen finished her command the small catkin disappeared from sight only to appear behind Ember in a blink of an eye.

Thank you for reading! :)

Consider supporting me and donating on my Patreon here. (60 extra chapters are currently available)

Don't forget to add this story to your reading list and favorite the chapter if you enjoyed it ❤

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to my generous S-ranked Patrons: Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, and Jacob Lehl!

32