610: Before and After (18++)
1.7k 1 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Don’t you feel sorry for her?” Ember asked Beatrice about Celestia while Sara was still in the middle of enjoying herself.

“A little, yes,” Beatrice nodded. She then went through the available Skills she had for purchase with her Skill Points and decided to indulge a little on a Skill she usually considered completely useless.

Skill Name: Extra Flexibility

Rank: F

Type: Eros Craft / Active

Cost: 20 Stamina

Cooldown: 20 minutes

Description: Greatly increases the target’s flexibility for 20 minutes without risk of muscle tears or spinal damage.

Requires direct skin contact.

Minimum Requirements:

Character level: 5

Skill Points in Eros Craft: 6

 

Beatrice walked up to the struggling pink hair girl, lightly tapped on her shoulder and, after casting [Extra Flexibility], simply said, “Enjoy!”

“Mfoh!” Celestia swallowed herself nearly to the base.

Beatrice hadn’t realized that she had just reduced a lifetime of Sara’s daily stretching to a single Skill use. Not that anyone complained. Sara was too busy to even notice and Celestia found herself with a mouthful of her own cock the moment that the Skill affected her.

The sudden burst of flexibility was so unexpected that Celestia literally ended up fucking herself into her own mouth with the speed of a horny teenager. The tip of her cock hit the back of her mouth and poked hard against the narrow passage down her throat.

Celestia quickly started working her tongue around her own meat. Feeling her tongue around her newly discovered pleasure rod, Celestia went cross-eyed as she just kept licking and slurping her cock, savoring a familiar taste combined with new sensations.

The exhilarating feeling of finally experiencing her first blowjob (performed by the best cocksucker she knew) made her cock throb and Celestia felt a strange tingling she never felt before, quickly building up in one location. It only took her a few rapid thrusts into her own mouth before Celestia felt the hot taste and texture she learned to love many years ago. What she hadn’t learned was how awesome it felt to cum inside the mouth of a cum-hungry slut. No wonder everyone couldn’t get enough of it.

“Mfaaah~!” Celestia moaned, gasped, and slurped at her own cock while blasting her mouth with load after load of virgin cum, swallowing as fast as she could while wishing she could go on like this forever.

And it was at this time that Sara was in her orgasmic throes, spasming so hard that she let her cock slip out of her mouth and ended up blasting her own face, ruining what little remained of her smeared, thick mascara and getting several loads of cum on her giant tits for good measure.

Both new futanaris sat there for a while: on the ground in a dim alley, buck naked, hard cock staring in their ruined faces while they savored the after taste of the cum they had already swallowed. Celestia had licked herself spotless clean while her cock was still in her mouth. Meanwhile Sara used her sticky tits to play with her cock and collected the remaining cum bit by bit.

But as the bliss of orgasm subsided, both dickgirls slowly realized that they were still incredibly horny. And not just for a fuck. Their cocks remained hard as a rock and pulsed for a tight hole to ravage. Inevitably, they looked at each other. Their eyes remained locked long enough to understand that they both wanted the same thing, before they let their eyes wander lower—all over the body they wanted to ravage.

Celestia wanted to bend her goth friend over and plow that pussy while she smacked Sara’s plump, juicy ass and made her giant cowtits bounce all over the place.

Sara, on the other hand, wanted to pin her slim friend to a wall and fuck her from behind. She wanted to make her scream out her name and beg to go harder and rougher.

Yeah, she’d love that, Sara thought. Just look at how she looks at me! She’s practically begging to be ridden like donkey! All those other idiots have no idea how to please her, that’s why she’s looking at my cock now with hungry eyes. It takes a woman to know how to fuck a woman!

19