620: Brawl for C*m (18++)
2.9k 3 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Mine!” Sara screamed, salivating at the mouth as she pulled Kris by her braids off Leila’s leaking cock.

“No, mine!” Celestia elbowed her goth friend below the ribs and leaped for the throbbing cock that already had a new fresh drop of cum oozing out of it.

“Fuck off!” Ivy screamed and kicked Celestia like a football right in her firm butt cheeks. “I’ve known Leila my entire life while you’re just some random sluts off the street! have the right to her privates first!”

“Oh, I’m sure she’ll be able to provide enough for the lot of you,” Beatrice said and licked the side of Leila’s neck from the collar bone right up to her earlobe. “Isn’t that right?”

“Uh-uh… Huh?” Leila moaned in delirious agreement. The fighting that unfolded before her for her cum did not even register in her fucked mind. What little brainpower was spared the mind-wrecking permanent near-orgasm state of her leaking cock and pounded womb, was spread apart by the long cock-tail of the succubus which explored the depths of Leila’s colon, venturing where no cock had gone before, approaching the small intestine.

“About time you were shown your place!” Ivy couldn’t help but smile at Leila’s state. She didn’t even hurry to wrap her lips around the fresh drops of cum on Leila’s swollen cock. Ivy seemed to gain some perverse satisfaction from seeing Leila go cross-eyed while the bulge around her belly moved and grew.

“Same goes for you!” Celestia tumbled beneath Ivy, grabbed her legs and knocked the young, blue-haired slut off her feet, pinning her to the ground with her legs up. “We found this sex goddess first! So if that blue-haired idiot’s place is getting double-penetrated while grinning like an idiot, then your place is on the ground with my foot in your twat!”

As Celestia said that she stuck her big toe up into Ivy’s wet pussy and then used two more toes to play with her clit. To Celestia’s surprise, she didn’t feel any resistance to her big toe when entering Ivy.

“What the hell is this loose pussy?” Celestia asked as she stuck her second toe, then third toe inside Ivy with little effort but lots of pussy juice for lubrication. “And you wanted to fight us for a cock!? The one who apparently loves dicks so much that her pussy is looser than that of princess Julia!? Stay flat on your back and spread your legs wider! Maybe, maybe if all three of us get a fat dick and stick all three of them inside of you at once, you might just feel something inside that gaping canyon of a hole!”

But, unbeknownst to the pink-haired tyrant, just as she continued to berate and humiliate Ivy (who moaned surprisingly enthusiastically for someone who had three toes inside her cunt), Celestia’s own pussy was just as exposed and already a target for attack.

“An opening!” Sara snarled while moving on all fours like a big-tittied monkey and thrust two fingers from below into Celestia’s vulnerable pussy.

“HHYYEEEEEEEAEAAAAP!?!?” Celestia squealed, but it was not her squeal that everyone heard. Because of Sara’s surprise attack, Celestia twitched and accidentally let the rest of her toes slip inside Ivy’s squelching hole, effectively shoving her upper foot inside of Ivy.

And while Ivy moaned like a whore from getting footfucked, Sara got up, held Celestia firmly by the pussy with one hand and put two more fingers into Celestia’s mouth. On pure reflex Celestia’s lips wrapped around Sara’s fingers and sucked on them lovingly while Sara reached further and lower until she felt the far back of Celestia’s tongue. Sara felt up Celestia’s tongue and played with it, checking the pink-haired cocksucker’s gag reflex which could no longer be stirred with just a couple thin fingers alone.

“I know your weak spots better than anyone,” Sara grinned as she continued to fingerfuck her pink-haired friend from both ends—mouth and pussy, with choreographed “come hither” finger movements that were well-acquainted with Celestia’s body and betrayed the fact that this was not the first time they played. “It’s best for both of us if I’m the one to get that cock so that I can fuck your little brains out with it! So, be a good little bitch and wait for me to-HIIII!?

Sara suddenly felt a fat cock part her own pussy lips with a girth that no two fingers could match. While the trio fought and fucked each other, Kris sneaked a winning slurp of Leila’s cum and now sported a triumphant grin and a rock-hard virgin cock, throbbing for a hole to screw.

17