Chapter 26
211 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Shall I begin?”

As Sky Yun walked out of the shadows, the man’s heart completely stopped. The air around him turned cold and the smile on Sky Yun’s face resembled the devil.

“Wha… What are you gonna do to me, huh?!”

Sky Yun tilted his head as if he was a child being confused.

“What am I going to do to you? Why, I am going to be torturing you as I said before.”

The emotionless tone of Sky Yun made the man realise that Sky Yun is not like what the report said about him, when he was given it, this was a demon straight out the abyss and not some kid with no experience!

Sky Yun did not care however, he just wished to get answers as quickly as possible. The playful tone, the crazy atmosphere he projected was all fake in order to mentally destroy the person in front of him.

He was taught everything on how to physically torture an individual and also how to mentally handicap them just with fear alone.

“Now, for every answer you do not give, each of your fingers shall be chopped off.”

Sky Yun started to flick around the butterfly knife in his hand as if he was playing with a toy and then slammed it on the handle of the chair which the man’s hand was tied upon.

BANG!

The man’s eyes bulged out of his head as the knife landed right next to his left hand.

“YOU FUCKING DEMON, FUCK FUCK FUCK”

He regretted his decision on taking this mission, he wasn’t qualified for this at all!

“Question one, who gave you this mission?”

Sky Yun kneeled before the man and looked at him straight in the eyes. The hesitant expression and biting of the tongue from the man, made Sky Yun realise who exactly this man works for.

“There is only one organization that forces their clients to not reveal any information on who the contractors are, and you guys really didn’t fucking realise who you were messing with, huh.”

Sky Yun was really shocked, how idiotic can this man be to not do research at all, if he worked for that place!

“Really, an operative for the Pendragon Council who is this bad must mean that the council in general have become weak.”

Pendragon Council was a council created centuries ago during the reign of King Arthur in order to protect England from foes from across the seas. However, as time went by, the council then turned rogue after the Magna Carter was written. They started to become an international assassination organisation allowing contractors to pay a fee in order to assassinate a individual.

“What… HOW THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW US?!”

Now the man was really frightened, no one in the entire world knew the Pendragon Council unless they were someone who worked for them or were an existence that the Council acknowledges with equal power or even more powerful than them.

“Who is your contractor, or else I will call Brienne to tell her about this situation for you did not do any research before a mission at all. That is really against protocol, so the punishment is very severe.”

Sky Yun successfully got into the man’s head, and the man started to shed tears as he heard what Sky Yun had said.

“Please do not tell her excellency, the contractor was from a man called Lin Dong. Me and him met many years ago, and he found out that I currently worked as an operative during our trip together. I told him that he can use me once, and two days ago I got word to assassinate a weakling called Chen Yun.”

The man told everything, and Sky Yun just stared at him for a few minutes whilst contemplating what the man had just said.

Lin Dong was the head of the Lin Family, and of course the reason why Sky Yun was kicked out of the Chen Family was due to the harassment claim created by his father and Lin Dong years ago.

Sky Yun chuckled at the thought that such a man wished for Sky Yun to die, but he did not care. He was going to Beijing anyways for the party and he would make an appearance to silence them once and for all.

“Please, let me go! Please, please please!”

The man kept begging and begging, but Sky Yun stood up slowly without paying heed to him.

“Listen carefully, for you did not realise who I am.”

Sky Yun grinned at the man in front of him, and the air suffocated the man with killing intent.

“I am called many names over the years, but over at Pendragon they call me one name.”

The man started to piss his pants as the air around him choked him out.

“They call me…”

Sky Yun grabbed the butterfly knife that was stuck to the chair and at lightening speed slashed the man’s throat.

“Lancelot.”

The man’s eyes shed tears of blood realising that he had fought against the myth of the Council, the slaughter of ten thousand.

“Lord… Sky…”

He then choked in his own blood as his lifeless eyes turned white.

Sky Yun wiped the blood that squirted on him and turned around, he promised the old man that he would leave the world after his retirement but it seems he needed to return once more.

“Lin Dong, Chen Long, the triad, Excalibur…”

So many things to do before he could finally rest.

7