007 : Love And War
13.4k 12 154
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lin Mian Mian thinks that this night he will surely get laid.

For the past few days, Lin Mian Mian managed to escape the nightly passion by using the incense to make the emperor sleep. As usual, the emperor did not miss any day seducing him to sleep. Every night they make out like bunnies and Lin Mian Mian started to feel something growing inside his heart.

Luckily, the emperor is never suspicious. Yan JinLong did not ask why he suddenly blackened out or why he can't remember anything from the night. After all, Lin Mian Mian is really very diligent in milking him off that he level up every night and earned the Handjob god title. Actually, by constantly doing it every night, Lin Mian Mian earned the skill and stamina that he can almost battle with those legendary prostitutes that can use their hands creatively.

He cried while thinking how stupid this skill would be.

It was smooth sailing until the second week came. Suddenly, the emperor started to develop resistance to the drug. He is, after all, the emperor. Ever since young, Yan JinLong was trained to drink and eat poison. This made his body develop the necessary chemicals, his immunity reached to the point that even a King Cobra who is known for its deadly venom will get frustrated.

Since then, the time before the emperor lost consciousness become longer. The emperor loved kissing and foreplaying Lin Mian Mian to the point that Lin Mian Mian his self would be willing to submit just to release his fluid.

So with the longer time the emperor can stay awake, he will do everything to make Lin Mian Mian go crazy. By just his touches, Lin Mian Mian will cry pleading to ask for more. The wife will even rub his own to get the needed satisfaction. Yet, when it was close to the climax, the emperor will black out leaving the horny wife in pain.

Lin Mian Mian then goes back to his senses. With a flushing face filled with shame, he would proceed on doing the hand job. However, this seems a bit difficult than usual. Just because Yan JinLong made sure that his wife will only feel pleasure in bed that Lin Mian Mian can't help but to also rub himself while doing the emperor.

Actually, there was that one night where he was really turned on that he straddled the emperor. By placing both of the joysticks together, Lin Mian Mian felt extreme pleasure. He pumped his hands up and down until he came. The emperor is the same as usual and was still hard. Lin Mian Mian did not stop and rubbed both sticks again until both of them came together.

The next morning he woke up, Lin Mian Mian realized the danger. One step closer and he could have rode his self to hell. Though, now he can somehow understand why the concubines in the palace likes the emperor despite his one-month romance syndrome.

Yan JinLong, who mastered the fuccboi guidebook, is an extremely romantic person. When he is in love, Lin Mian Mian called it as [infatuation], he will show it very expressively. He will always give his wife kisses, whisper some sugary words, cuddle and snuggle, and maybe a bit naughty by slapping his butt cheeks anytime.

He will pull the wife to his embrace during idle time and tell jokes that Lin Mian Mian could not understand, maybe because it was ancient stuff and ancients do have a weird sense of humor. The emperor will feed him food, help him take some bath, give him gifts, and expresses his love mostly in action than words. Lin Mian Mian who never had a lover before thought the reason why most of the singles are bitter.

Lovers are also bitter, bittersweet.

Lin Mian Mian was not able to receive the original Lin Mian Mian's feeling. But he guessed that the original also fell in love with the emperor. Even though he has a weak and frail body, why would he serve the emperor by bringing food to his worktable and some change of clothes? If the original Lin Mian Mian is really doing it because of his position, then why does it hurt him when the emperor no longer visited him?

He pondered over these facts and only reached an answer. This only made the mission of going out the palace a bit difficult. If Lin Mian Mian will develop feelings to the emperor, then leaving will become painful than staying. And despite the emperor's one-month syndrome, the fact that he might be favored for the next few months is enough as the compensation for the cold nights.

Lin Mian Mian shook his head. All of these thoughts are only caused by his constant contact with the emperor. Two weeks of an intimate relationship does makes anyone fall into the trap. He gathered his self to at least show some control before indulging on things.

To end the life of a plant, one shall cut the roots. The thing that has been growing warmly on his heart can still be distinguished.

Lu Mao entered the chambers of his master while holding a small pot of clay. He saw his master sitting on a chair beside the huge window, fanning his self lazily while watching the bustling scenery out in the garden. Lu Mao can only remember the times when the master will also do the same thing but with eyes filled with tears. This scene pricked the little boy's heart as his eyes started to swell again.

Lin Mian Mian noticed the little boy coming. He turned his head to meet Lu Mao, his movements are very gentle and refined as if he had done some princess training or something. But in reality, Lin Mian Mian become lazy after the days of pampering. This made things easier as he will no longer pretend to be soft and gentle.

"Xiao Mao, why are you crying again?" Lin Mian Mian asked. Lu Mao walked closer to his master and handed the clay of pot.

"Nothing, Master. I'm just happy that you are okay," Lu Mao honestly answered.

Lin Mian Mian smiled his lips, placed the pot of clay to the nearby table, and patted the boy's head. Lu Mao happily smiled. Lin Mian Mian can almost see the little kid's wagging tail.

"Go and rest early. Tomorrow, we will have a lot of things to do," he told the boy, teasingly pinching the cheeks. Somehow, Lin Mian Mian really liked this kid. He remembered this one chubby cousin that would often run and hide from him because Lin Mian Mian will surely pinch his cheeks until he bleed.

"Yes master. This servant excuses," Lu Mao made a low curt and left.

Lin Mian Mian heaved a sigh. He guessed it right. Lu Mao and the other servants really reincarnated. By just the way how they always serve him with all their hearts, giving him praises without restraints, and sometimes cry as if he triggered some sad memory, one can see that they know something. Lin Mian Mian would give them the reaction that they wanted while remembering that the original Lin Mian Mian did die a horrible death. These kids were only traumatized.

The sun started to glow bright orange signaling humanity that it wanted to sleep. The transition of the heavens once again painted a wonderful hue, mixing the orange and red to violet and to the darkness blue. Some glittering pearls started to appear one after another, decorating the sky with lights and patterns.

Lin Mian Mian placed six incense sticks to the clay pot. Since the emperor is immune to the usual two incense sticks per session, he would increase the number to have some effect. This is the last night but Lin Mian Mian doesn’t want to be careless.

The recent nights become really disastrous to him as feelings started to stir inside his heart. Actually, last night, he was totally in bliss the emperor managed to thrust his member in. If only the emperor did not faint at the last minute that Lin Mian Mian will surely get pregnant. And because this is the last night, the passion might become heavier that might result to a serious problem to the future.

As usual, he sprayed the triple amount of herbs to his self before lighting the incense sticks. A relaxing scent quickly diffused to the air making the surroundings dim. The candles are lighted to illuminate the corners, still reflecting an orange-y color to the room. Lin Mian Mian is not used at it at first. After all, fluorescent lamps are much brighter than candles.

The night has become already dark when a familiar figure stood at the entrance. Lin Mian Mian is busying his self with some cross-stitch while waiting for the man to come. His back was facing the door so he didn't noticed the figure approaching until he was engulfed by a warm huge embrace. Lin Mian Mian turned his head around and was kissed.

"Jin..." He called once their lips parted from the long kiss. Lin Mian Mian could really never get used to it.

"Mnn," Yan JinLong answered, resting his head to Lin Mian Mian's neck, inhaling his wonderful scent. Lin Mian Mian shivered lightly as his body started to warm-up again.

The emperor saw his wife doing something and looks at his hands. His face frowned after seeing the needle, thinking that it's a dangerous thing that could hurt his wife. He let go of the hug confiscating the sewing kit placing it to the corner. Lin Mian Mian is really having some fun with the knitting that he pouted when the emperor took it from him.

"What? You like this thing?" The emperor smiled, raising his brows. "I'll give this to you. But first, kiss me."

Lin Mian Mian had enough of these games and pecks a kiss to the emperor's cheeks. He took the kit from the emperor and escaped. But the emperor liked the naughty wife so he grabbed his hips before he could get away. The sewing kit was thrown on the side again as Yan JinLong carried his wife to the bed.

The two figures writhed like snakes as erotic noises welled up in the air. Yan JinLong felt his cheeks itchy from the peck so he returned the favor a hundred fold. Lin Mian Mian who is moaning under him raised both of his arms and circled it to Yan JinLong's neck to deeped the kiss. The two only separated when their lungs are on the verge of dying.

Yan JinLong watched his wife. Lin Mian Mian's misty eyes are really seductive. He love it when Lin Mian Mian will start crying and he will lick those tears away. His cheeks will always show a blush, especially to that part of his cinnabar that highlighted his eyes.

This guy... this wife is his, and his only. He will give the world to his wife and hoped that his wife will also give him the world.

Lin Mian Mian noticed that the emperor stopping; only staring at him. Normally, Yan JinLong would kiss him again while stripping both of their clothes away. He was about to ask when Yan JinLong suddenly sat up and pulled him in an embrace. His position was straddling against the emperor's lap.

Yan JinLong lowered his head and rested it on the crook of Lin Mian Mian's neck. Both of his huge arms snaked to the back of his wife and locked him in a tight embrace. Lin Mian Mian is naturally weak so pushing the emperor will be rendered useless. He only moved his arms to pat Yan JinLong's back.

"Jin?" He called.

"Mnn," the emperor snuggled on his neck, inhaling more of his scent. Yan JinLong's small hairs of beard gently grazed the smooth neck tickling his wife. He chuckled lowly.

Lin Mian Mian thought that the emperor is acting weird. He is still as usual, clingy and very sticky. Yet, he wasn't aggressive and naughty. Though, Lin Mian Mian can still feel that hard object poking his stomach.

"Mian Mian," the emperor called lowly.

Lin Mian Mian answered: "Yes?"

"I will forgive you," the emperor said.

Lin Mian Mian flinched. Yan JinLong can feel his wife suddenly gone stiff and giggled. He moved his hand to caress the long black hair of his wife.

"So you shall forgive me too."

Yan JinLong pulled his self apart to see the pale face of Lin Mian Mian. His wife is scared witless. Yan JinLong knows that he drugged him. The emperor knows that he has been lying. Yet, the emperor's eyes only showed warmth as he brushed the cheeks of his wife gently. He was touching the pink colored cinnabar. Lin Mian Mian closed his left eye reflexively.

"I might not be able to attend you from now on," Yan JinLong said sadly, kissing the left eye, his forehead, and then his lips. "I don't want to leave my wife but I have to."

Lin Mian Mian suppressed the sourness that he suddenly feel and asked, his voice almost shaking: "Why... what's the problem?"

Yan JinLong can feel his heart aching after seeing the sad expression of Lin Mian Mian. The boy himself might not notice it but Yan JinLong can see the concern from his wife's eyes.

"Another trouble broke out in the border again. I have to leave."

Lin Mian Mian stared at his eyes for a while before nodding, and then he lowered his head to rest on the emperor's chest. Yan JinLong isn't stingy and pulled him to his embrace. This little wife ah... he's so cute and adorable. He is also hiding a naughty personality but that's what he always wanted. Lin Mian Mian is a white lotus that could bare fangs.

A general knocked on the door after a few minutes. Yan JinLong wanted to sleep with his wife together for the last time but he was burdened by his duty. He reluctantly pulled out from the hug and tucked his wife to sleep. Yan JinLong felt like he was sinned by just looking at those innocent eyes of Lin Mian Mian. He only reluctantly left after giving Lin Mian Mian a last passionate kiss.

Lin Mian Mian was left alone. He was lying alone on the huge bed, and for the first time he felt the emptiness on his side. He stared at the ceiling for a while before closing his eyes. He crossed his arms and rested it on top of his face. Unknown warm tears flowed down without stop as he cursed his fate.

Damn. He can no longer leave this place.

154