006 : The Wife Is Lazy
14.6k 13 147
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lin Mian Mian's acting is so perfect that anyone watching the scene will give him five Oscar's awards. Actually, he doesn't really need to pretend because Lin Mian Mian was very exhausted with the hand job last night. The moment he woke up, the numbness in both of his arms became sore. He can't lift a finger without crying a single tear.

The wife lied on the bed lazily not wanting to live anymore. Emperor Yan JinLong did not move from his bed until early lunch tending his 'exhausted' wife for the whole morning. When Lin Mian Mian opened his eyes, he found the emperor staring at him straight with his head propped to his hand. He has a gentle smile on his face, his eyes showing love and adornment.

If ever Lin Mian Mian did not know that this emperor is an ancient fuccboi, he will think that those eyes are real and this man is really in love with him. He sneered inside his heart. This man's nightly expedition really exceeded the laws of debauchery. He personally could hand a trophy to the emperor for having a godly libido.

Yan JinLong liked how Lin Mian Mian slowly opened his eyes. His eyelashes fluttered perfectly, showing two caramel irises behind the misty eyes. Lin Mian Mian looked at him with a daze before creating a smile. Yan JinLong's heart warmed up as he reached out for those two pale lips and kissed him. It was only short and sweet, just a simple morning greeting.

"Are you still feeling tired? You can go sleep a bit," Yan JinLong ushered.

Lin Mian Mian liked the idea so he nodded and closed his eyes. Who cares if this emperor is a monster? He knows that Yan JinLong will not touch him while asleep. He recalled the memories of the original and did see the same scene. The emperor's infatuation is really true when it comes to his newly favored toys.

The side of the bed dipped for a second as the huge man shifted his body towards the edge. Feeling the huge object gone, Lin Mian Mian rested calmly pulling the whole quilt to his body. Yan JinLong's part of the bed is still warm so he quickly rolled towards the place and slept. The emperor wore a robe before stepping out to the door.

As what is expected, the servants of Lin Mian Mian are already at the door. It is customary that the servants should be awake earlier than their master to tend their daily needs should. Yan JinLong was greeted by the kids while they bowed down in a kowtow. The emperor only nodded and ordered the maids to bring him and Lin Mian Mian his breakfast, while he commanded the guys to fill the tub with warm water.

When he returned back, Yan JinLong chuckled when he found Lin Mian Mian nesting to his position on the bed. The adorable wife is covered with quilt, only his little adorable face popping out on side. The emperor strode slowly towards the small table where a pair of extinguished incense sticks was left standing. He nodded with a sneer, watching his wife with a dangerous glint.

Lu Mao and Fu Xing reported to the emperor that the tub is ready. Yan JinLong praised the little kids that are really diligent in serving their master. He called out the soldier Fu Xing.

"Go tell the Minister Chang Jie to handle the Morning Court Meeting. Tell him that Zhen is busy attending his wife."

Both of the servants are surprised when they heard this. Never did in history that Yan JinLong skipped the daily court meetings. Despite marrying almost a dozen of wives, when it comes to attending his duties, the Emperor never missed an attendance. After all, he is a wise ruler. He ruled the lands of the dragons without fail cultivating the nation with riches. Forget about being a fuccboi, anyone will do anything to let him stay and rule the place.

Later on that day when Fu Xing reported this matter to Minister Chang, the news about the emperor choosing the Empress spread out like a wildfire.

The chambermaids returned with the food on their hands. The small girls placed the trays of plates in a low table. The Emperor checked the first few bowls and took a bowl of chicken and corn congee. The maids watched as the emperor walked towards the side of the bed and sweetly called the name of their master.

"Err-Mian, I bet you are hungry. Wake up, let's eat," Yan JinLong sweetly said.

Fuck Err-Mian...

Emperor: *grins* Yes, I fuck Err-Mian.

Lin Mian Mian opened his eyes but only narrowly. He saw the emperor on the edge of the bed holding a bowl, one hand with a spoon. The emperor ate the first bite, and then he scooped out another for Lin Mian Mian to eat. Lin Mian Mian rejected the spoon. He is still lying on the bed, Is the emperor wanted to choke him to death?

Though, Yan JinLong did not force him and ate the food. He finished half of the bowl before putting it on the side table. He tried smoothing out the tangled hair of Lin Mian Mian.

"Err-Mian, you should eat more to get energy. How would we able to do it every night if you always wake up this weak?" Yan JinLong said.

Lin Mian Mian almost spurted out blood. What does he mean by that ah? If only the emperor doesn't have a godly libido then he could have a good night rest and be healthy the next day. But what happened? He spent almost five hours to finish the titan and hell he will be doing this until the emperor leaves for the war.

Just think of his dignity! Lin Mian Mian cried and cursed inwardly but on the surface, he only showed an embarrassed expression like a maiden who received a gift from her crush. He hid half of his face behind the quilt so he can sneer while forcing a blush on his cheeks. The emperor did not see anything and leaned down to kiss his wife's forehead.

"Okay, let me wash you up first and let's eat breakfast," the emperor said.

Even though the emperor is a fuccboi and a level 999 immortal pervert, when he was helping Lin Mian Mian take a bath, he never touched any of those soft mound dumplings and the little junior. He only placed his wife carefully to the tub and helps him scrub his back.

Then he found the red marks and the bites that he left on the Night of Consummation started to fade. With a silent growl, Yan JinLong controlled his self from marking his wife again.

"Your Highness, this servant can take a bath by himself," Lin Mian Mian senses the danger of being with the emperor naked.

But Yan JinLong gave him an indifferent shrug. He finished bathing Lin Mian Mian and pulled him out from the tub. He covered his wife with a smooth towel then embraces him from the back, his head resting to the crook of his neck. Lin Mian Mian is worried if the emperor will start stripping him again but he only gives him a kiss and some new strawberries on his neck.

"Go on, quickly wear your clothes or you will get cold," Yan JinLong smacked the two mounds before pushing his wife to dress. Lin Mian Mian only nodded shyly while thinking on how he will kill and roast this emperor like a pig and feed him to the dogs.

The maids who are on the side quickly rushed towards their master to help him dress. They have been watching the two figures flirt, blood rushing to their noses. They can only get tidbits of dog food from the Fu Xing and Lu Mao pairing. The real dog food is from these two couple that even ants would be dead from diabetes.

Even though they hated the emperor for abandoning their master from the previous life, they can tell how serious the emperor is when it comes to Lin Mian Mian. When the emperor went to war, he promised Lin Mian Mian that he will be back to propose an important thing. That important thing could only be marriage and the girls are so excited due to it.

It's just that the moment the emperor came, Lin Mian Mian became colorless and can't conceive a child. Emperor Yan JinLong still wanted him to become his wife but the corrupt court ministers hindered the emperor saying that Lin Mian Mian is a curse. Yan JinLong was furious and went to Lin Mian Mian's chambers to prove that he can still bore him children that will earn his right to the throne.

Only Yan JinLong's senses came after the week when Lin Mian Mian cried blood for him. No matter how many times he rape Lin Mian Mian, the child that he hope to get from his wife will never come.

This rebirth, maybe they can help the emperor attain this wish. But having Lin Mian Mian escape the palace is still their top plan. Lin Mian Mian can only be at peace if there is nobody around him scheming badly to drop him dead.

The emperor finished bathing and walked out with only a towel wrapped on his lower torso. The maids left when the emperor signaled them to go. Lin Mian Mian is already dressed in a sky blue colored hanfu with white sleeves decorated with outlined lotuses. His hair was comb straight down, with sides braided to meet at one point on the back, and a few strands of hair hanging on the sides of his ears. This image framed his delicate beauty especially those cunning caramel colored irises.

Lin Mian Mian stood up from sitting and bowed to greet the emperor. Yan JinLong smirked, spreading his arms wide as if waiting for a hug. Lin Mian Mian knows this gesture very much. Not only did he see this from the original Lin Mian Mian, he also remembered those dramas with Emperor and whatnot theme. Yan JinLong is ordering him to dress the emperor.

With no words, Lin Mian Mian walked forward to start dressing the emperor. But first he must dry this fuccboi because his skin is still dripping wet. Holding a dry towel, Lin Mian Mian started wiping the water from the broad chest of the emperor down. For what reasons, he can't help but to watch the sculpted abs wanting to touch it to know if it is hard or not. Lin Mian Mian once wished to become a muscle man but his androgynous body could only give him baby fats.

Yan JinLong watched his wife biting its own lower lip with eyes watching his body intently. The wife unintentionally waved a flag, making the emperor's lower half tremble gradually standing up. The sensation heightened when Lin Mian Mian took the courage of actually touching his abs, subtly from the start until he was really touching it obviously.

His touches made Yan JinLong almost mad as he used his energy to calm his big brother down. He leaned closer, lowly chuckling on his ears.

"Does my wife like my body very much?" He asked.

Lin Mian Mian forced his gut to shut up. Fuck-, did he really touch that abs? But... But... but his hands are very gay...

"This servant apologizes," Lin Mian Mian lowered his face full of shame and quickly finished his job.

He helped the emperor to wear his robes, tie his ribbon here and there, and lastly placing the belt on his hips. Because Lin Mian Mian has shorter hands, he has to hug the emperor to completely close the belt. During this time, Yan JinLong teased him by sneaking a few kisses before they are finally done and fled the room.

From the memory, Yan JinLong should walk out to the yard to start his court meeting. But Lin Mian Mian was surprised when the emperor pulled him to the table. He was pushed to sit down and the emperor sat across him. The food is a bit cold because they have been playing too long. But the warmth of their love is enough-

Cough. Cough. How cringe, I say.

Lin Mian Mian watched as the emperor started eating. Yan JinLong picked up his chopsticks and started getting food to his bowl. Lin Mian Mian is still in daze so he also placed some vegetables to his bowl. Lin Mian Mian questioned what is life and what the hell is the emperor doing here accompanying him to eat breakfast?

Lin Mian Mian frowned. "Your Highness... Your Highness, this servant can eat by himself. Is his highness not worried about the Court Meeting?"

"Call me Jin," Yan JinLong ate a mouthful. "When we are alone... Actually just call me Jin, okay? We are married now. And I will call you Mian Mian."

"But Your H-"

"Jin," Yan JinLong glared at him. Lin Mian Mian shivered and nodded.

"Jin," he said very clearly. Yan JinLong nodded in satisfaction and continued eating.

"About the court meeting, there's no need to worry. I have competent officials handling the court. This one absence will not fall my kingdom," Yan JinLong locked his eyes with Lin Mian Mian with a smirk. "And I want to pamper my wife very much."

Lin Mian Mian could be happy if the one saying those words to him is a girl. But he was bent and his hands is very gay so there's no denying that his heart fluttered after hearing those sickenly cringe worthy words.

147