011 : Hot And Spicy Chang Jie
12.3k 5 132
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lin Mian Mian was stuck on a daze. His mind is processing the new information that he collected. Yan JinLong noticed his wife thinking loudly. Lin Mian Mian is frowning, but that frown is still beautiful. Yan JinLong used his finger to straighten the creases on the young man's forehead. Lin Mian Mian was suddenly disturbed and looked up, just to accept another kiss from the emperor.

Right just on time, when the emperor is about to 'eat his morning meal', a loud bang erupted the door open. Thanks to another sponsor of making the door thick and sturdy that even the navy stepping it open will not cause any dent or damage - there's only one minute left to avail the promo of Strong Door for your Strong Hold!

Though, the one stepping on the door isn't the navy. It was the formidable Minister Chang.

The moment he opened the door, he quickly recognized the two figures cuddling under the covers. If the minister is from the modern world, one can easily imagine that he is that glasses guy who seems to know everything. He would push the rim of his eyeglasses up with a shine while trying to assess the situation. But he is an ancient man so all he could do is to cough once to get their attention.

But ah, Yan JinLong just ignored the presence of the minister and proceeded to his meal. He launched his self up pinning the poor Lin Mian Mian down. He first targetted on kissing his earlobes, nibbling it until red, then sloppily kissing his down to his neck. The sucking noises are very erotic that the morning wood, which is a natural phenomenon, is now leaking with juices.

Minister Chang Jie isn't the type to easily give up. His poker face just showed that even the emperor will have an orgy in front of him, or wear some pink frilly clothes to cross dress, he will never budge. Instead, he made another forced cough in a louder volume to intentionally catch the emperor's attention. But Yan JinLong continued his venture now that he was removing the excess clothes from Lin Mian Mian.

The man is courageous while the other is stubborn; Minister Chang did not give up and coughed more until his throat become hoarse. He sounded like an old man having a tubercolosis. Yan JinLong, who is finally annoyed by the coughing gives up, looks behind him to see eye to eye with the man. Minister Chang, who is not afraid of death, stood up with no malice.

"What? You need some cough drops or something?" Yan JinLong asked, the obvious irritation is present from his voice.

"Well, your majesty," Minister Chang beamed a wonderful smile. "Will you allow this lowly servant have his piece of mind?"

"Mnn." Yan JinLong nodded.

The minister inhaled a huge deal of air to fill his lungs with oxygen. Then...

"It's already eight in the morning. Not only did you not finish doing your work yesterday, you even have the guts to not attend the morning court meeting! Who do you think you are? A vagabond?" Minister Chang hot and chili pepper tongue started rambling his extra spicy words.

Yan JinLong was not surprised with the attack and only groaned. Minister Chang is his closest confidant. If necessary, Minister Chang will ask the emperor to let him have his way to nag him about palace affairs. Though, Minister Chang Jie never scolds the emperor in front of many people. This time is only an exception.

However, the poor Lin Mian Mian who doesn't know about this fact hid under the covers. He was shocked when the minister suddenly barged in. He intended to dig a hole and bury his self if not only did the emperor started touching him. He is the private type of guy, a person who wanted to do sex with lights off.

The devil may care attitude of Minister Chang ignored Lin Mian Mian. Well, he is not related to whatever these guys are doing. Who cares if they fuck from morning to night? Who cares if they roll over the sheets whole day? He will never care as long as the person will do his job responsibly. Or else, Minister Chang Jie will personally drag the person out even if he was in the middle of doing it .

Yan JinLong just ignored the raging Minister, pulled Lin Mian Mian from the covers, and hugged him. Lin Mian Mian resisted from embarrassment so he turned around and covered his face with his hands. Yan JinLong did not care with whatever position his wife wanted. He instead rested his head to the crook of his (LMM) neck as he inhaled the soothing smell of Lin Mian Mian.

And what do you think Minister Chang do?

Well, he was becoming a volcano and ready to burst out. His face is all red, and if only a human can have more than thirty-seven degrees body temperature, Minister Chang has already burned the whole palace. He wanted to scold the lazy fuccboi who only know how to fuck.

"Emperor Yan JinLong, we are on war. If you neglect your duties more, we will face the greatest defeat in history," he exclaimed. "I'd rather be killed in a guillotine than to be recorded as the weak link in the future's history book. So don't blame me if I suddenly drag you out from this bed and throw you to your throne to work."

"Why would we face defeat? We have you. You can do the job." Yan JinLong muttered, licking Lin Mian Mian's nape.

"I'm not the emperor," you damn traitor. What? So do I have also to do your work? Do I also have to sign your papers? Do I also need to do all the damn chores in this house? What did you take me for? Your butler? Your assistant? I'm a fucking minister you asshole!

Lin Mian Mian noticed the minister ready to commit seppuku so he turned around to face the emperor. Yan JinLong is just only teasing Minister Chang and is ready to go and do his job. But he will not do it without receiving a prize. Lin Mian Mian is very clear about it. By just the way how Yan JinLong winked at him, he knows what he wanted to get.

"Jin," Lin Mian Mian called his name after a few days of separation. Yan JinLong raised his brows with complete satisfaction.

"Yes?" He lazily replied.

"You must go do your job," Lin Mian Mian said.

"Okay," Yan JinLong agreed. "And what should I benefit from doing that?"

Lin Mian Mian wanted to follow Minister Chang and do the seppuku together. But he loved his life and it is his second chance of living so he continued.

"I will see you later," he said.

"Okay!"

Yan JinLong, before he left his wife on the bed, he first kissed the young man senseless. Lin Mian Mian nearly fainted from the rough kiss that he almost have to bring his lungs out and squeeze it to trap some oxygen to make it work. His brain also sounded the alarm of warning saying that the body is close to suffocating. Yan JinLong licked his lips clean watching his masterpiece.

The servants of Lin Mian Mian actually did not leave the courtyard. The moment they saw the Minister coming, they held all their hope to save their master. It's just that Minister Chang is very scary in his current state that even touching him will detonate the bomb. The emperor commanded them to prepare his bath, and so, the little kids hurried their little steps.

It only took the emperor a few minutes to clean his self and prepare to depart. Minister Chang waited on the porch, fanning his self. The little maids handed him some refreshments as he waited. During this time, Lin Mian Mian managed to find his clothes and wore it at least decently. He walked out to the porch and apologized to the Minister.

"Your Lady, you don't have to apologize. It is your responsibility to support the emperor," Minister Chang said. Well, what 'support' he was meant, it's up to Lin Mian Mian to decipher it.

Lin Mian Mian could not say anything. Actually, from the original Lin Mian Mian memories, the young man only met Minister Chang twice. The first meeting is when Minister Chang escorted Lin Mian Mian from the Lin Household to the palace. The second meeting is during the marriage ceremony. Other than that, they never meet again.

This is the reason why he was having a hard time on thinking on how he should deal with him. The problem of only relying to memories comes when uninvited guests come. Lin Mian Mian has no idea what role Minister Chang Jie have on his life. He could be an ally, or an enemy. He thought of observing this person further to know if he can be a factor that can help him escape the palace.

He might be Yan JinLong's right hand, but, Chang Jie is also a minister. His power is enough to eliminate a member of the harem. If he can prove that Chang Jie is useful then he will involve him on his future escape from the palace.

Minister Chang Jie who has no idea what the new concubine is thinking drank his refreshment leisurely. He was thinking, watching the actions of the concubine carefully. Indeed, Lin Mian Mian is a beautiful being. He defined the beauty of the harem physically. His skills are also topnotch, having specialized the five subjects in mastery.

In addition, his background is nowhere close to normal. He is the son of the most respected general that brought a thousand trophies to their empire. General Lin, an individual with a charismatic charm and has the innate knowledge of war, influence to the military created a pose of danger to the current regent. Yet, the general didn't use this power and protected the emperor with clear intentions.

To have Lin Mian Mian on their hands did not only make the Lin Household avoid creating conflict to them, they also earned the troops of the general that gives them the advantage in war. Minister Chang thought that in order to maintain the balance, he should keep Lin Mian Mian on the emperor's side or else retribution might happen.

"Your Lady," Minister Chang decided to support Lin Mian Mian. "May I ask, why did you not visit the emperor for the whole week?"

Minister Chang thought that Lin Mian Mian is a pure white lotus that will never take advantage of the emperor. But in reality, Lin Mian Mian is a wise transmigrator that would rather want to eat the food he created than to serve someone who might cause his death in the future.

"I was told that he will not be able to meet me," Lin Mian Mian muttered. "I apologized for not attending my duties."

Who cares about taking good care of that emperor ah? He has a thousand of maids and twelve concubines. Why does he have to be the one to serve him? Little did this adorable Mian Mian know that there are already three concubines present on the cold palace due to his negligence. Maybe he should really neglect his wife duty to bring the whole harem to the cold palace?

"Then from now on, I would like to request the Lady to visit His Majesty," and he will be able to work better than to sulk like a child. Minister Chang needs not to become old before he can pull all of his hair out and become bald.

Lin Mian Mian could only agree. Well, maybe this time he won't be stopped. Now that the minister requested it his self, then he won't be driven out. Also, he wanted to clarify some things. He wanted to know if it was really the concubines and the officials who blocked the original Lin Mian Mian in entering the Emperor's study.

Yan JinLong and the minister left the Lin courtyard. Minister Chang bowed his head expecting Lin Mian Mian to do his request. Lin Mian Mian remained standing on the porch until the back of the two figures are gone. His servants gathered around him to ask if he is okay.

"Don't worry, I'm all right," Lin Mian Mian said.

"D-did the e-emperor do..." Lu Mao wanted to know if a miracle happened between the two.

"No, he didn't touch me," Lin Mian Mian muttered. "We only decided to sleep."

The servants heaved a sigh of relief. Next time, they will never talk things loudly especially that walls have ears. They need not to ask to know if the emperor heard about their conversation. Well, from the way how the emperor reacted, he must be very angry to know that his wife is planning to run away. They shoule lie low for now and wait for an oppurtunity to come.

"Xiao Mao, prepare my bath. Xiao Yue, help me cook something," Lin Mian Mian said.

The little kids only nodded and followed their master's orders. They wanted to avoid this event but it seems that they can't have their master hide in his courtyard without involving the emperor. They heard what Minister Chang said. If Lin Mian Mian will not attend the emperor, they are sure that Lin Mian Mian will be forcely taken away.

132