Chapter 5 – Start of the Journey
24 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

         She walked towards the centre of the village to try call out. However, as she reaches closer to the centre of the village, she saw corpses of the male villagers who fought and the corpse of the bandits and some severely injured villager men.

         Despite knowing that if the remaining tribe people are in the magic dimension and the rest would be safe, irrationality took over her and she feared something might have happened to the rest. Hence, she frantically called out for the remaining tribesmen.

『Grandpa Chief!!! Mother!! Where are you guys?』

         Jasmine shouted as loud as she can so that her voice could reach the magic dimension. However, there was no response. After several tries, she calmed down a bit and comforted herself to belief in the magic dimension

         Being a strong and independent girl that she was, she told herself to heal the injured as much as she could and bury the dead. An hour later, she completed applying first aid to the injured and as she was about to move on to the next task, she heard a familiar voice from behind.


         Meanwhile, back in the magic dimension, Jasmine mother, Rose, had seen Jasmine's return. Worried for her safety, Rose tried to convince the tribe chief to let Jasmine enter the dimension. However, the tribe chief refused and organise a meeting with the other elders.

         After an hour of meeting, the tribe elder give notice to the remaining survivors that it was safe to leave and the next course of action. They dispelled the dimension and left. As they leave, some family saw the corpse of their beloved and their act of being strong began to break. Soon, the whole village was filled with cries as the whole village mourning for the death of the men who fought on their behalf.

As soon as the magic dimension was dispelled, Rose ran up to Jasmine and hugged her.


         As Jasmine turn around to the source of that voice, she felt a familiar warmth embracing her. Knowing that it was her mother, she cried and wailed in her mother's embrace feeling relieved that the rest and her mother were safe.

         A few minutes later, the tribe elder walked up to Jasmine and her mother. The tribes elder brought Jasmine and her mother to a meeting house to the rest of the elders so that they can tell Jasmine the truth and what had happened.

         The tribe elder told Jasmine what happened prior. Jasmine soon understood what had occurred but was confused why she was called out specifically by the elders.

『Jasmine, you know about the Sacred Jewel. The Sacred Jewel is strictly guarded but yet this accident has occurred. Yet, this situation has happened. Our ancestors told us that our Sacred Jewel is not the only one and there are other Sacred Jewels around the world. It’s not stated how much there are.』

         The tribe elder explained to Jasmine. Jasmine got more confused and wondered to herself why she was told this story. Despite her confusion, she continued to listen as the tribe elder told her the plans.

『Since『Əzrail Guild』wants our Sacred Jewel, we believe that they are searching for all these Sacred Items. We need to warn those who are protecting these items too. But we don’t know where they are and who’s protecting it.

But these Sacred Items should never be in the hands of evil. Hence, we decided to send someone from our tribe to look for these Items and get the support from the protectors or to collect these Items from anyone who is misusing them.

With the current condition of our tribe, I’m afraid no one is suitable for this job. Most of of the remaining tribe people are either too young or old or injured. So we have nominated that you, Jasmine, to be the one taking this mission. You are like your late father.

Your late father was a brave and courageous man would have been an elder and protect the whole tribe if he is still alive. Unfortunately, no one knows where he is after he disappear suddenly a year after you were born.

Maybe this journey would help you reunite with your father if he is still alive now. Good luck.』

         Hearing what the tribe elder told her, Jasmine got shocked and surprised at the news that her father had only disappeared and was not actually dead.

『That… Grandpa Chief, is that true? My… my father isn’t dead? Everyone told me he is dead.』

         The tribe elder told her everything he knew and the things the tribe agreed on after Jasmine’s father disappeared. Hearing the whole story, Jasmine hesitantly agreed to take the important mission given to her for both her sake and the tribe’s.

         The next day, Jasmine was all ready to leave the tribe and bid her farewell to the rest of the tribe and her mother. Before she left the tribe with Shachor, the tribe elder walked up her and advised her.

『There is a town called Lorenz Town which is South of this place. Find Mr Jonnes, a blacksmith. He is a trustable person and knows about our tribe. Tell him who you are and that you are from this tribe and he will help you in any way he can help. The first tribe you should search for is『Ruby』. That is the only tribe that our tribes were “friends” with but we have now lost contact with them. Hopefully they have not been attacked and would help us with our quest.』

Jasmine thanked the tribe elder for his advice and rode on Shachor as she head out towards Lorenz Town.


Sorry guys, I forgot that I had already written this chapter and published. It ws in Wattpad and forgot to publish it here.

0