Chapter 5
26 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

- You're making a lot of noise, asshole! - Said Aphrodite, while getting up still sleepy.

 

 With her messy hair, she just looked at me with disgust ... What the fuck did I do yesterday !? In every year in this vital industry, this is the first time this has happened to me!

 

-… What did I do wrong yesterday? - I asked in the greatest innocence, that alcohol took all my memories, now there is only a fucking fucking hangover.

 

- Ahr ... - He gave a big sigh, while placing his hand on his face. - You did nothing wrong, you are just maturing and leaving certain things aside. - She said as she got out of bed, the girl was wearing a transparent pink nightgown. And ... I really didn't understand what she meant by that!

 

- understandI don't... I don't remember anything either, I think I drank too much. - At those times, the best option is to escape!

 

- Really, we must have drunk about 10 barrels of that wine, anyway, I'm going, I have things to do. - She said while leaving the room, thinking ... Where am I ?!

 

 Anyway, I got up, put on my clothes and left, before the Hermaphrodite sleeper woke up. Apparently we were in a place belonging to Aphrodite, it is quite large… I asked some local employees about the exit and they showed me. When it left the place, it was like a stairway to hell! The damn house is right in the territory of that pigeon! I need to get out of here before he finds me.

 

 The sun was rising, and I took a beret that someone would leave lying on the street, it helped to cover my face, then I hid my presence and started walking to the city gate, please let me walk out anyway. peace I entered!

 

- So you think you can get away with it so easy ?! - A voice shouted in my direction, WHY ?! I just wanted to leave in peace, please let me go, if Frederica knows I was here, it will be a three-night sermon!

 

 I turned around reluctantly, when I saw the guy who screamed, he was furious, but ... he was talking to someone else, luckily, never be so grateful in my entire life. I let out a long breath and relaxed, turned to my walk and took the step further, I hit a big guy head on.

 

- Look where you're going, damn you! - I said, who does this break-in think you are ?! Stopping in my path as if it were nothing, I looked at the bastard's face and well ... Tall for a fuck, white beard and black eyes, damn it! It's the pigeon!

 

- Let's see, if it's not living water! - He said looking at me, bro, how can this fucking be so high ?! He gives two of me! Maybe I should be thinking about how to escape ... But first I want to know what formaldehyde this guy is taking!

 

- Get out of the way, stinking pigeon, I have more things to do! - I replied, now there is nothing else to do, he will not let me out of here that easy.

 

- Make yourself comfortable. - He did something amazing, took a step to the side and made his way freely, I took a step forward, but then I thought for a while ...

 

- Hey, pigeon, what's next ?! - This break-in has a mark that doesn't allow you to lie, so asking like that is more than efficient.

 

- Nothing much, just Frederica who came to ask if you were here, by the way, she was furious.

 

- Damn you! Keep doing this shit that I fuck you up with!

 

- Let's go 5 minutes without losing the friendship ?! - He said without hesitation.

 

 At that moment, we were already furious with each other, we didn't like each other for several reasons, but this damn feud started just because I ate the guy's apprentice! I'm at fault there if she played on my dick ?! Since then, he's always been a step behind me, as if I were a married eater or something, the only woman I catch is the innkeeper, by the way, she has a colossal ass!

 

- Obviously I will accept, 5 minutes is more than enough to fill you with holes! - It has been a while since I fought with a terrestrial being, but I will be sure to eat this kid in the tentacles! It looked like a very hentai scene ... but there is no way to erase it, to write with the pen, I would have to rewrite the entire page, but laziness won't let me.

 

- Oh, come on! - He closed the deal, now it's time for the crap.

 

 The bastard tried to enlarge himself next to me, left his two wings of fire on display, as soon as they were on display, all the houses on the block were destroyed, apparently he evacuated all the residents before doing this, his speed continues at its peak ... But of course I didn’t stay behind, I pulled the droplets out of the air and made wings like his, this will be a fight in the sky, if you hit him there, it will be a ridiculous victory !

 

 When we were ready to deliver the first blow, the earth began to shake and hands emerged from it, which held us as if they were nothing, leaving our body almost completely immobile. Unfortunately, I won't be able to beat him up today, since the third elder has arrived. 

1