Chapter 6
24 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 I was ready to beat the pigeon down, but now that the third elder has made the move, I can't do anything that doesn't destroy the entire city, so I think our dispute will have a truce.

- You keep fighting for no reason ... fuck Hoker, let the Kraken go to his brothels in peace. - Commented the third elder, old, that name is too long, I'll call him by his real name, Potis, so it gets easier.

- Fucking bastard! As if I would leave just because you asked! - Answered the Hoker. (Second elder)

- Idiot, he didn't make a request ... - I told him in a solemn tone, to tell you the truth, I could fight the Hoker if he didn't go to heaven, but in this case, Potis is the king of land ... and still bears the mark of hatred, even if we wanted to, we would not be able to beat it on land, just run away.

- Harn ?! Are you going to chicken out ?! You fucking penguin! - Said the damn Hoker.

- Who do you think you're talking to ?! You fucking break in, like I'm going to be afraid of something! - Does that bastard think I'm going to keep quiet ?! I'm going to eat a lot of beating and then hit the grill!

-… Hey, Kraken, you should stop falling for these half-assed teasing. - Commented Potis.

- Huh ?! Are you afraid? - I answered for him.

- No, but you should, seeing Frederica there on the corner.

-… - I was silent, because now it's fucked up… Help! Please! Someone help me! SOS! - Hohoho, it seems that I will have to put that aside for today, but make no mistake, no woman commands me! - I tell you to make it very clear.

- Kraken ... What the hell are you doing here? Frederica asked after arriving calmly.

- Ah, Frederica, I didn't expect to see you here! How was your day? - Well, it's over for me, now it's trying not to get killed.

- Mister Potis, could you release him? - She asked Potis calmly, help, I'm very chipped, her calm is never a good sign.

- Oh, sure. - Potis did not refuse her request, which means that the two are together! That explains why he is here. He undid that earth to become a mud that he did not grab for a second.

- Hey! Let me go too! Shouted the Hoker.

- I still have to talk to you, so no. - Potis refuted the boy easily.

- Hey, Frederica, you're really mad, right? - I asked her, after approaching.

- Normally it would be, since you disappeared and didn't give any more news, but we have bigger problems to deal with, so we don't have time for that kind of thing.

-… Potis, is that your thing? - I really think something serious is coming, in fact, I had this feeling when we, the three elders met.

-… - Potis sighed, before saying. - Rabbits, that's the problem.

- I don't know what you're talking about, rabbits don't live anymore. - I replied fearfully, I still remember when we exterminated countless cities of that race, today I know only one alive ...

- Don't worry, it's not the one you hide that I talk about. - Potis said calmly as if mocking! Wait, how does he know that ?! I'm sure I just told Frederica!

- How do you know that? - I had to ask.

-… Brother, there is an aura of the breed of rabbits leaving your house, I can see millions of feet in the distance!

- Understandable, let's consider this a draw.

- But we're not fighting…

- Kraken. - Frederica interjected with a numbing tone. - Listen to what he has to say!

-… - I was silent, I don't think I can do anything if she said it.

- Well. - Potis spoke again. - It was on an island in the middle of the sea, I felt enough power to neutralize mine, I wanted you to go there and have a look, and I want you to take the cat and the rabbit there.

- I refuse, there's no reason to put them in danger, I'll go alone. - I'm not going to put them in danger, don't make a mistake like that again ...

- You don't change, right ... So let me simplify for you. If you don't take them, they will die. Get it now?!

- Hi, Potis, explain what is happening before I flood all this land! - That was my warning, I want him to explain to me every inch of what happens, otherwise I will destroy every inch of this place he calls a country.

0