Chapter 7
22 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello, dear reader, I know it is boring, but I am here to ask you to give your rating, and if possible to share and favorite it, it encourages me to write even more, thanks for your time and I hope you enjoy the chapter!

 

The air in the place was heavy, the tension was hidden in the shadows, the sky and the earth were shaking with fear just thinking about a confrontation between those two, it can be said that the boiling sun was the only one that did not come to fear, thanks the distance you were or for anything else.

- Hey, Potis, say it! Exclaimed Kraken fervently.

- Arh ... - Sighed Potis. - That's why I would rather not be the one to give that information. Basically, a rabbit appeared, or rather ... was reborn and has the right to the sun.

- Doesn't that explain what you said, what does it mean "they will die"?

- I'll explain later, now I'll take the reins and go on to complete a mission. - Said Potis, while turning his back, what held Hoker was undone and he started to follow him.

- Tsk! Frederica, we're going. - Said Kraken, while going towards his house, Frederica started to follow him.

Kraken walked calmly to his home, without saying a word, his face was calm, but it was also as if his hatred penetrated the body of anyone who watched him. He arrived at his house and didn't say much.

- Frederica. - Said Kraken.

- Yes? - Frederica replied.

- Don't meet Potis alone, there is war coming.

- Yes ...

- Anyway. Kraken took a long breath. - Can you talk to the cat girl?

- Immediately, but are you going down there? ... - Frederica asked, a little hesitantly.

- Yes I will. - Kraken was relaxed, and even with a slight smile on his face, which rejoiced for no reason.

Frederica went to one side, Kraken waited for her to leave, then started walking down a certain corridor, when she reached her end, there was nothing but a large wall that prevented her from passing. He lifted his hand over there, and the wall collapsed, leaving the rest of the hall showing. Kraken continued to walk calmly, until he reached his end again, but this time he had an elevator, which he entered. First floor, that was the goal, while the elevator went down, there was even music.

Upon reaching the top floor, the door opened slowly, letting Kraken see a very nice and formidable place, lights illuminated the place, quiet music played in the background, test and research tables were everywhere.

- Hey! Dear rabbit! Are you here? - Kraken shouted, even though he knew that whoever he was looking for could not leave.

- Harn ?! What you want? - Said a deeper voice, it was a person covered by a great black man.

- Huh ?! What's up with that reaction, aren't you happy to see me? Asked Kraken, as he approached her.

- For busy, come back later! - Shouted the person.

- On here! - Kraken shouted, while removing the mantle from the person's head, after that, her ears tried to show, they were like a white rabbit, her eyes were crimson red, it was definitely a rabbit!

- What the hell are you doing ?! She shouted angrily.

- Hmmm, you still can't transform yourself completely? - Asked Kraken, the reason for this question is that she was only partially transformed into a human.

- Does it really make a difference? It's not like I'm going to leave here.

- Then there's no reason for you to wear that cloak too! I'll take him with me, bye! - Said Kraken.

Then he took the cloak and turned his back, then the rabbit jumped on him, wanting to get it back. Kraken released the cloak to the ground and grabbed the rabbit, as if it had tamed her body, held one of his hands and the waist, as if he were ready to dance.

- Careful, careful. - Kraken commented.

- Moron! - Screamed the rabbit, struggling, wanting to get out of the Kraken's hands. - You will die!

- Beast, I know you kill everything you touch, but I am lazy, just that I am lazy to die! - Kraken replied, while looking at her deep in the eyes, at that moment she no longer recovers if debater, and just looked deep in his eyes.

0