Chapter 8
14 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The atmosphere was friendly and sweet. With the maiden in his arms, Kraken delivered a look so penetrating that he didn't even know how he did it.

- Look, you're turning red. - Kraken commented.

The rabbit used its paws and jumped into the corner of the room, its flushed face expressing its shame more than a thousand words.

- Hey, bunny, what do you think of the outside world? - I ask Kraken.

- Shit! - The rabbit replied without hesitation.

- And the tides?

- I don't know, I never was. - The rabbit did not hesitate in his words, his opinion was fully formed.

- What do you think about going? Asked Kraken, standing back.

- Kraken ... just say what's going on. - Said the rabbit as he approached.

- Poof! You remain impatient, but I think the best option is to get straight to the point.

-… - The rabbit was watching him seriously.

- A rabbit appeared. - Kraken said with a fierce look.

-… Didn't you exterminate everyone?

- It is not my fault if you are the incarnation of Kid Bengal!

-… So, what do you want with me?

- Would you accompany me on this trip? - Asked Kraken while lowering his head (the top one) and extending his hand to the rabbit.

- You are really shit, making me such a request ... - Answered the rabbit, then crossed his arms.

- I know ... - Said Kraken, still with his head down.

- You're too stupid. - The rabbit said.

- I know…

- Eunuch! Exclaimed the rabbit.

- Calm down! Then you got heavy! Kraken shouted as he lifted the body.

- Hey! - The rabbit contained a smirk. - Don't be so pathetic, it was you that I accepted as my master, just give the order that I will obey!

- I'm glad to hear that, so pack!

- Yes. - The rabbit replied, then went to get some things he needed.

After the rabbit's preparations, they went back up to the upper floors.

- It's much calmer here ... there are no people shouting for help. - Commented the rabbit as he walked to the exit of the mansion next to Kraken.

- Well ... we are no longer in times of war. - Kraken replied.

- By the way, who else is going besides Frederica?

- A cat and ... wait, Frederica won't go.

- It looks like she was going to let you go without her. - The rabbit replied.

-… She cannot disobey a direct order.

- The question is not whether or not she can disobey, it is whether you will be able to give such an order.

They arrived at the lobby, Frederica and the cat were waiting for them.

- Good morning, babe, she already explained everything to you, right ?! Asked Kraken.

- Yes! - Answered the cat.

- Good, then you explain to me! Because I didn't understand anything.

- Huh ?! - The cat was a little surprised.

- Well, let's go? Asked Kraken.

- Kraken, I'll go with you. - Frederica argued.

- Why? - Kraken replied.

- I have things to do over there.

- Tell me and I'll do it for you.

- It has to be me! - Said Frederica.

- We're going to a war zone, and I'm taking an army that I'm not even sure will come back alive. - Kraken said, without changing his firm tone of voice.

- I know ... - Frederica replied.

- Tsk - Kraken scratched his head - Just don't die!

- If I had bet, I would have made a note! - Commented the rabbit.

- Shut up! Exclaimed Kraken. - Well, come on!

Kraken left two of his tentacles on display and arrested Frederica and the cat, then jumped as high as the clouds, thus landing on a large flying ship full of sailors, the rabbit jumped right behind and came close to them. Kraken undid his tentacles calmly.

- HOW'S IT GOING? YOUR CROWN! - Kraken shouted to the entire crew.

- LOOK IF IT'S NOT THE BAGRE HEAD! - replied one of them.

0