Chapter 2:Destiny [R-18]
9.6k 12 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Alexander scrolls down his Hentai God System, he knew that he was about to be reborn and he wanted to acquire the most powerful cultivation arts and powers possible in his system. He was going to change his destiny. He will live out his dream of becoming a Hentai God.

'This is it. There is no turning back now,' Alexander chooses wisely as clicks away at the holographic screen. He was given a Starter Cultivation Pack for opening his Hentai God System.

[Starter Cultivation Pack Gained!]

[Customize System] + [God Creation]

____________________________

"Hell yeah! Now we are talking! " Alexander said with a wide grin as now customizes and creates on his Hentai God System with his God Creation perk. He was ready to rule the new world!

>[Hentai God System]<

Name: Ryu Lang

Rank: Mortal

Cultivation: Creation 1: [Devil Cultivation Flames]: Flames which can devour any object or living being. These flames are powerful enough to even vanquish flames. You shoot out the flames from your palms, eyes, and feet. There is also cultivation tiers to these Devil Flames which can become more powerful and be fused with your bloodline.

Creation 2: [God Thunder Cultivation]: Thunder powerful enough to destroy mountains and level Empires. 

Cultivation Technique:  [Primordial Cultivation]:  Every Cultivation Force and Arts known in existence. Overall you can absorb information at a fast rate and learn any cultivation art possible in a matter of seconds.

Profound Veins: Infinite Blood- Gain a huge boost of Qi when you absorb blood into your body from bitting someone and sucking their blood or through other means like creating blood cultivation pills. This power grants rapid regeneration to extreme measures and can also make other beings bodies exploded by expanding their blood vessels and blood inside their body. 

Race: Human- Cultivator

Bloodline: [ Primordial Dragon] - You will acquire an eye augment(Power) after you are reborn.

Qi: 10

Dao: Divine Lust- Deals with your cultivator code(Charm)  and powers

Soul: Chose any Spirit Beast or animal to gain their powers and abilities. This form boost all of your cultivation arts and powers. It can also raise your Qi to the highest levels possible. Must undergo a trial to awaken Soul Form.

Skills:  Must unlock after accomplishing missions.

Weapons/ Relics: Legendary weapons that you can buy from the system shop with Hentai Points. Weapons like God Swords(Flying Swords, Hell Spears, Dragonsteel Battle-Axe, and even Interspatial Rings( Can create portals and pocket dimensions) .

Cheats: [Time Core]: Stop and forward time. Can only use once each day. Very powerful and puts a strain on your body and eyes!

Hentai Seal: Unlock when reborn. Can form powerful bonds with Harem members which heighten all of their senses to the peak during teasing and sexual intercourse.  Used in Dual Cultivation.

[Harem: 0 females]- The more females you Dual Cultivate the more powerful you become and strengthen your Hentai Seal!

"Now that this is what a real Hentai God looks like. Now I wonder if I will be getting all these powers- Aaaaaaaah! What is this extreme pain!?" Alexander falls to his knees as billions of bolts of lightning strike down upon him in the purgatory realm he was in.

[Now conquer every beautiful woman in the universe!] Roars out a Dragon in a demonic tone, its dark red hellish draconic eyes glared at Alexander.

Before Alexander can ever comprehend what was going on his soul started disappearing into the darkness of the shadow realm.

"Well, this isn't good..." Alexander sees his hands disintegrate like ash as lighting continues to shock him.

All of his memories and past life faded... He was no more. A new life awaited him.

...

"Ha what a weakling! Only a Tier Blue Grass Snake!" Shouts one boy as kicks a boy in the stomach and punches his face. Another bigger boy joins in the fun and starts hitting the weak Cultivator boy. Young girl cultivators starting laughing the background of an Academy Garden, "What a freak! He doesn't even have any aura! Haha!" They snobbishly chuckle with their hands over their beautiful mouths. They didn't even lift a finger to help out the boy who was being bullied.

The school bullies and girls all walk away from him as he laid motionless in the pavement with blood dripping down his beaten up face, "I will become stronger," He gripped the emerald grass and dirt below with rage overflowing his tiny body. A faint glowing blue and gold arrow tattoo marking was seen on his knuckles and forearms as he passes out from being hit so hard by the bigger boys. Neither did the boy know his life was about to change, something inside of him has awakened!

Back at the boy's home... In a wooden temple shrine.

A young boy slowly opens his eyes and gets up from his bed, he long dark brown shoulder-length hair, and sharp golden draconic eyes which were now glowing, for his young age he looked very handsome. His face looked flawless and well-defined, godly in fact. It was like he had completely changed!

"He is finally awake! Oh my child!" Shouts out a mature looking woman in tears as she hugged her son, she had long flowing snow hair and bright alluring aqua eyes, her face was that of an angel. This woman looked like a radiant divine angel who had fallen from the heavens above. Her pale milky skin and curvaceous body looked beyond seductive in a blue and white skin-tight Qipao which showed off her thick thighs and perfect juicy massive melons which almost ripped out of her tight dress.

"Brother!" Screams out a younger girl who looked almost identical to her mother.

"Thank goodness he is awake. I was worried for you Yukia and Elsa" Says another woman who had golden blonde hair and emerald eyes, she was the maid of the house. She also looked very gorgeous as she wore a Japanese style black and white corset maid outfit with long black stockings that covered her shiny vanilla thighs. 

Another boy with blonde hair and blue eyes runs down from the stairs, "Brother!" He runs over to him and starts hugging him tightly. His name was Felix.

"It seems that the boys at school were picking on Ryu Lang again, those little monsters, I will have a word with their parents!" Yukia clenches her fist, she wasn't going to let anyone mess with her boy.

"I can handle them myself," Ryu Lang stands up with a wobble, 'So I really was reborn. All I remember is being beaten up by a bunch of brats and now I am here. I only see fragments of my past life, but my vast knowledge is still intact, even my carnal desires and hentai lust has not been forgotten,' Ryu Lang looks at his tiny hands. 'Fuck this sucks. I need to grow up fast and cultivate! Or I will be weak forever in this new world!' He gritted his teeth and punched the wall near him, a large carter size hole was seen in the wood wall.

"Oh my! When did you get so strong! You should be resting!" Yukia walks over to her son and picks up him under the elbows.

'How young am I exactly?' Ryu Lang thought, but his theories were quickly cut off by her mother smothering his face into her giant pillowy watermelon size breasts. Her shiny boobs felt so soft and smooth against Ryu Lang's little face, 'Damn this feels and smells so nice. They feel like soft bouncy flesh pillows and smell like rose petals,' Ryu Lang's takes in the intoxicating feeling and smell of his mother's massive milk jugs. The sensation was amazing for his young virgin body.

Elsa his sister looks at him with a short of a disgusted face. Her silver eyes stared down her older brother, she knew something was strange with him.

"Why don't you take a shower and I will cook you a pork pot stew," Yukia says as she places down Ryu Lang, he gripes at his bloody wounds which were scattered across his rubs and some cut marks were seen on his cheekbones and near his bright golden eyes.

'Shit those little bastards will pay for what they did,' Ryu Lang gritted his teeth as he goes to the bathroom with a clenched fist. Once inside he plots his revenge and also tries to activate his system. Nothing happens.

'Why isn't my Hentia God System not showing up?' Ryu Lang snaps his fingers and slams his palm on the floor, he did anything to activate his system. He looked awkward as hell with only his boxers on doing a bunch of weird as fuck hand symbols like some ninja. Suddenly the bathroom door opens and his eyes open wide. He hears a soft and divine feminine voice speak.

"Here let me wash you," His young looking mother enters the bathroom with only a flimsy white towel wrapped around her busty hour-glass body, her long white hair was now tied back in a delicate ponytail, it dangles over her slender pale back. She was a beauty to behold. Her buxom breasts bounced and jiggled wildly everywhere as she entered the bathtub. Ryu Lang couldn't keep his eyes off his own mother!

[First Mission processing...  Grope and fondle your mother's entire lustful body:  Reward 1,000 Hentai Points!]

[Extreme Mission- Fuck your mom: 10,000 Hentai Points!] - Hentai Points can be used to purchase items and create cultivation pills and powers.

Ryu Lang's destiny depended on this very moment. A New Life. A New World. He wasn't going to repeat his pathetic life from before. He was going to finally accomplish his dream to become a True Hentai God.

___________________________

[A/N:This chapter needs to be edited Nothing like a hot milf. I am writing this to sharpen my H-scene skills and to fix the problems of one novel I once enjoyed called the hentai system lol. Here is a character breakdown. I will also be posting pics on how the characters look like. 

Yukia: Mother

Elsa: Sister ( younger than brother by like 1 year)

Felix: Ryu Lang's brother lol

Maid: Give her name?

Also, should he bang his mom or naw? Do you guys want to character development to grow? Or you just want straight-up hentai? Anyways my main idea is the MC eventually grows up and goes to some Epic Cultivator Academy and meet female cultivators, maidens, and goddess from different Sects. There also be different races in this world. Think Highschool DxD world fused with Cultivation Fantasy world. Kind of like Soul Land lol, sounds cool. Anyways I choose the Primordial Dragon bloodline but the MC may have more than one hidden bloodline. So go ahead and chose.

The MC may also have something like a Boosted Gear. Like I said anything goes in this novel.

[VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION]: Should the MC get a cultivation pill to grow older? Oh and is the MC too OP already? Ask away!

LET'S GET TO THE TOP. Also, every character is of age and contsient for R-18 ero scenes,

47