Side Chapter: The Three Realms
3k 3 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A old wise man sits by a fire and starts talking to our young Hentai God [Ryu Lang] this man may have been his Sensei. 

" The Land of Gaia is filled with many mythical creatures, gods, goddesses, mages, and cultivators. Only the strong survive in this world and the weak are cast aside like trash. There are three realms in Gaia, the first realm in Gaia is the Mortal Realm where cultivators[Humans] roam freely and are the dominant force in this realm next to mages who use elemental magic. So Mages and Cultivators reign supreme in the Mortal Realm. After the Mortal Realm is the Mythical Realm which mythical demi-humans[ Humans with beast-like features,] and mythical creatures like Kitsune! Of course many more mythical demi-humans and creatures but I shall not spoil such a thing! You will find out for yourself! And lastly is the God Realm where gods and goddesses live it is the highest tier of cultivation! " The old man shouts as he drinks some Sake. 

Ryu Lang stands and starts his long training, but before he did he asked his Sensei one important question, "Is there any way to travel these 'realms' you speak of?" He said with great interest and curiosity in his golden eyes. 

The old master looks at his young disciple with a wide smirk, " You have to become stronger, you must become a 'god' "

"How do I become a 'God?'" Ryu Lang asked. 

"You will know when you are ready, but something tells me you are very different than the other students I have trained, you are more powerful that is for sure, it is best you keep your power hidden, now I shall be off I have an important mission I must do now," The old man takes out his cellphone and zooms his camera close to a nearby bathhouse where butt-naked maidens were taking a shower and rubbing each other's busty naked wet bodies. He used a special cultivation technique that he can see through any object so he could see through the bathhouse doors. He was powerful enough to fuse this cultivation technique into his cellphone to now he can record the sexy maidens touching and watching each others smoking hot bodies. 

"Oh yeah baby! This is the life! No matter how old you get looking at a naked woman is always exciting!" The old man licks his lips like a pervert, he had long white hair and brown eyes, he actually didn't look too old, maybe around his late 40s. 

Ryu Lang sighs, 'So this old horny bastard is my teacher, I guess what he said is right, I can't let anyone know I have the Hentai God System, I assume I have to reach a certain level on the Hentai God System to become a true Hentai God, I will become a Hentai God no matter what!' He clenched his fist and raised it to the sky, it was was going to be a long epic adventure but he knew there will be challenges ahead, he would have to fight against higher tier male and female cultivators, but that he thinks about it there was more woman in the world of Gaia Ryu land wondered why... Soon the truth will be revealed. 

________________

A/N: These sides will sometimes be part of the story I just wanted to give a quick lesson in this world called Gaia, you can guess why this world is called that and why there are more girls in this world. 

IMPORTANT:If you want to know this novel has Eastern, Western, and Japanse culture of course so its a mix of everything a mix of all hentai generes. Like I said before it has elements from Naruto, Highschool DxD, Cultivation Novels, and of course from hentai mags, the timeline is in a modern-fantasy world but there will be a huge event that will shock all of you, and no the MC does not genderbent idk ppl love that genre here but whatever each to there own.

So what fetishes are not in this novel? [ No: Scat, Yaoi, Netorare[ However there will be some slight moments with Netorare so be ready, no genderbent,] 

What fetishes will there be? [ Yes: Netori, Yuri[Girl on Girl on MC] , tentacle fucking, big tit milk, THICKNESS, MILF, INCEST, The Golden trio[ Sister, Mom, and Cousin fucking all at once], Legal Loli, and all the other good stuff you already know me, I am fucking GhostyZ. 

17