Announcement
2.3k 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was just messing with you guys! New chapters will be coming out soon but I am stockpiling about 10 chapters up on my patreon so consider joining it there are already about 5 advanced R-18 chapters up now and I will be posting more tomorrow! 

 

As many of you heard there might be a change for R-18 content this change means less lewd cover art and tags. But I won't let R-18, Hentai, and smut die. 

I hope that they don't take away the Harem and R-18 tags that would suck anyways there will be a new chapter most likely on Saturday. 

______________

What are my plans for Scribblehub? 

Well the next novel coming out will be a remastered version for Overlord of Sin with way more chapters as I have up to 120 chapters already up on my patreon! So for this new Overlord of Sin there will be content for everyone! Again I won't stop posting here just trolling you guys. But do join my patreon if you want advanced chapters. 

Starting price is $10 to read all of my R-18 chapters $10 is not that bad as you will be reading Hentai God System with %100 uncensored smut chapters that are long also you can read my other ero novels at that price[Netori System and Overlord of Sin] You will also be able to read all of my R-18 fanfics. So if you don't want to wait for new chapters this is a good deal! 

 

IMPORTANT: I will be deleting all non-chapters. Only the voting chapters will be left up! 

8