Chapter 6 – Happy morning?
854 8 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hideo: "Ugh... here again..."

I wake up surrounded by darkness. Only that door from last time is visible. I climb to my feet, only to be met with pain coming from my stomach, I clench it. The mark again, I start to recall last time I was here It reacted to that girl. I look around and there she was behind me sitting on a rock. I take a few steps back.

???: "Oh? Darling, you don't have to be overly cautious. Did I scare you last time? I do apologize, your safe this time, You have my word."
Hideo: "Your word? If I recall, last time you killed me in my dream and... and... and?"

That isn't the only time, is it? 

???: "Darling?"
Hideo: "Y..you're the reason I'm in this world..."

She looks at me and get up off the rock. She starts walking towards me with a soft smile on her face. I stand my ground.

???: "How very observant, of you."

She stops walking when she reaches. She smiles again and place her hands on my chest, then leans in to kiss me on the lips.

???: "Your reward."
Hideo: "Does this count as a "first kiss"?"
???: "Oh yes, had to take it before the little wolf takes it for herself."

I tense up and look at her in shock.

Hideo: "H..how do..."

She places a finger over my lips.

???: "Times up, Hideo. I'll see you next time. Oh.. and try not to die..."

She turns around and starts walking away, chuckling at that last sentence.

Hideo: "W..wait!


Day 2 - Morning


Hideo: "Ugh... is this going to happen every time I sleep..."

Just who is she exactly. Why did she send me to this world? Actually... how was she in my world? The portal that can send me home? Doesn't that mean...
Before I can finish my train of thought. I start to feel something wet on my arm. I hope she isn't doing what I think she is...
I open my eyes and turn towards Lilica, still clinging to me, tightly. Luckily I notice my arm isn't between her crotch. I give out a sigh of relief. I quickly look at her face, she looks so happy and peaceful but... Why is she licking me? Is clinging to me really helping her? Or is it just making it worse? I suppose we'll find out, eventually. Not really looking forward to it.
I place my right hand on her shoulder and gently shake her to wake up.

Lilica: "Hmm?"

She sits up slightly and looks at me, still half sleep with drool coming from her mouth. I let out a soft chuckle at her. She tilts her head in confusion.

Lilica: "What's funny?"
Hideo: "You must of had a nice sleep... Your drooling."

She wipes the drool away and looks at me, not amused.

Lilica: "Not funny."
Hideo: "Maybe not, but was pretty cute."

I let out another chuckle. She still wasn't amused. She places her claws around my arm and slowly digs them in.

Hideo: "Ow, ow, ow... Okay I'm sorry. I still feel pain you know."
Lilica: "You're lucky this is all I do."
Hideo: "Not a morning person?"

She doesn't respond, instead she gets up and starts getting dressed. I get up too and then notice...

Hideo: "Didn't I go to bed with my shirt on?"

I look around for it and it's nowhere to be fine. I then look towards Lilica, who was dangling it from her fingers.

Hideo: "Did you take that off me?"
Lilica: "Secret."
Hideo: "Okay... Can I have it back? I kind of need it..."
Lilica: "Sure, but under one condition."

She gives off a playful smirk and points towards her lips.

Hideo: "Really? Aren't you meant to be controlling these temptations?
Lilica: "I am. It's just one kiss, or maybe you want everyone to know your a man?"

I walk up to her.

Hideo: "Blackmailing me now?"
Lilica: "Really now? I would of gave you this back anyway... but now. It seems I have permission."

Lilica suddenly wrap her arms around my neck and kisses me on the lips. I start to think that I shouldn't be doing this to her... but her lips are quite soft. I suddenly start to feel her tongue against my lips like she is trying to force it into my mouth. I try and pull her away, but as soon as I try, she tightens her arms around my neck. I can't get free.

Hideo: "Lili...!?"

Before I can finish calling out to her. Her tongue goes into my mouth with force. She starts aggressively exploring it, giving me no room to fight back or even breathe. She starts to lean on me more and more, causing me to lose my balance. The tumble to the ground doesn't cause her to loosen her arms one bit. It's actually harder to attempt to fight back. She starts wrapping her her legs around mine. She's pinning me completely.

Hideo: "Hmm..mmh!?"

I try to speak, but all I let out are muffle sounds. She starts grinding her crotch against mine. Crap. if this continues... I grab her shoulders with my hands and attempt to pull her off with more strength. It doesn't phase her. Instead she grabs my hands and pins them down too. I'm I out of options?
Just as soon I was thinking I was out of options, I notice her tail excitedly wagging away. I recall she doesn't like me trying to touch her tail, worth a try. I start to assault her tongue with my own in an attempt to loosen her hands. After about 10 seconds it works. She places her hands on my cheeks and starts kissing deeper and aggressively. I reach out for her tail. Forgive me Lilica. I tug on her tail hard. She flinches and pulls away from kissing and starts baring her claws at me. She's pissed... I catch my breath before speaking.

Hideo: "Haa..haa... Y..you... done?"
Lilica: "Hideo? What happened!?"
Hideo: "Y..your...little playful... act went to far..."

Lilica looks around and notices she's on top of me. She instantly jumps off me.

Lilica: "I... I'm sorry..."

She looks down, starting to feel guilty. I climb to feet, a bit wobbly but I'll be fine. I gently start patting her on the head. Seeing her ears twitch is pretty cute.

Hideo: "Look, it's okay."
Lilica: "But..."
Hideo: "We knew this was gonna happen eventually, I'll just have to stay more alert from now on. Honestly, this wouldn't be happening to you if I didn't come to this world."

Lilica starts to fidget.

Lilica: "But... I'm glad you came..."
Hideo: "I.. umm... w.we should start heading out..."
Lilica: "R.right... So! Let's head out then.
Hideo: "Lilica?"
Lilica: "Yeah"?
Hideo: "Can I finally have my shirt?"
Lilica: "Oh! Right!"

Every passing second I'm starting to worry more about Lilica. Will I even be able to make it to the place of magic power safely? 

Nearly went 18+ there. O.O

Enjoying?
  • Yeah Votes: 61 100.0%
  • Nah Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 61
25