Chapter 4: Arrived at the All Warrior Academy!!
227 17 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The big mansion of the head Moxin family, in the dining room, nine people were around a big table. Six of them sat at the right side of the table, while there were two sitting on the left side, the remaining person, an imposing man, sat at the head of the table. But none of the people said anything.

Wulan was pretty surprised by the silent mood in this room. He didn’t have many memories of this table since this body was kicked out of the mansion at a young age.

But then  a young man who looked to be 18 years old spoke mockingly.

“Little brother Wulan, congratulations on advancing to the second level hehe.” 

Nagran, who was a 6th level Magus Novice, was one of the people who had bullied Wulan all the time. 

He was a spoiled brat who depended on his backings. Ragran was rather different; he reached the 7th level of Magus Novice at the age of twenty, but never bullied Wulan. However, that wasn’t out of kindness, it was just that Ragran felt like he would lower himself, if he even talked to Wulan, who was trash in everyone’s eyes.

“Brother Nagran, you're too kind. It took me seven whole years to reach this petty level, compared to you I am still trash.” 

He said that while clenching his teeth, but actually in his mind he said: 

‘I feel like thrashing this garbage, his tone disgust me, if only his dad wasn’t here he would’ve already had his head under my legs!’

 

He did not want to cause any ruckus right now, after all, his father valued Ragran and Nagran way more than even his life. Wulan couldn’t just casually defeat someone who was above a whole realm above him, so he wouldn’t act rashly and played along.

Then suddenly the soft voice of a girl with an annoyed tone could be heard:

“Tsk, stop you’re chit-chatting and finish your breakfast. We need to go to the academy.” 

The voice came from Lanlan, who was one year older than him. Wulan was the youngest in the Moxin red whole family. 

His older step sister was a 16 year old 4th level Magus Novice. She was one of the few people who stood up for Wulan, although she never expressed it openly. She helped Wulan whenever, even though her attitude gave of an indifferent tone, which sounded like she didn’t care about him. But the old Wulan knew that she clearly worried about him and was very thankful towards her.

Nagran said with a playful voice:

“Chill, chill sister! Lanlan, you’re always interfering whenever I am talking to him, I wonder why?.”

One could clearly tell that he was taunting her, but she didn’t even pay attention to his words. 

Lanlan’s mother opened her mouth but then closed it while looking at Finor. She wanted to say something but didn’t, anyone could see that she was going to say something offensive to Finor.

Then another voice came from besides her, it was neither soft nor deep. 

“Hm. Nagran, you don’t need to bother with what my sister does, so watch your words.”

Hanwi was an 18 year old 5th level Magus Novice. He was the third son of Molin. He was short tempered and sometimes he acted violent when someone insulted him. This is what you would call a pitiful temper or rather attitude.

While his other 2 elder brothers focused on who would succeed in their father’s position, he would flirt with girls and play around in dirty places. 

Wulan wasn’t on good terms with Hanwi like he was with Lanlan. Well, they rarely talked, so it couldn't be considered good terms with him.

A loud and familiar imposing voice sounded from the head of the table:

“Shut up! Finish your breakfast like Lanlan said. Nagran stop chit chatting and act like your older brother.” 

“Yes, father!”

Hanwi also immediately shut his mouth and started eating his food. 

While they were arguing Wulan was silently talking with his mom the whole time. He was extremely happy just because he had the opportunity to chat with his ‘mom’.

The rest of the breakfast was very silent.

………….

After 30 minutes he walked out of the mansion with not a single bit of negative emotion. He chatted with his ‘Mother’ for thirty minutes! For over 500 years of his life he hadn’t felt such happiness, of course the new memories were affecting him to have a higher respect and live for her but he didn’t mind this feeling at all.

He didn’t know the direction so he started following his 4 siblings who were going to the academy too. They walked over to two ‘Magus’ carriages, the carriages had the design of a roaring tiger. He could feel a huge amount of Mana surrounding it.

A Magus carriage is a carriage that was empowered by a massive amount of Mana. The Magus carriage could go as fast as 200mph if it was at full speed. It does not need a horse to pull it, it operates with Mana.

Now Wulan was sitting in one of them, together with the Hanwi and Lanlan siblings.

A Couple minutes ago he didn’t know which one he should come aboard, but Lanlan had sent him a strong glance. He could tell that it was a signal to not to go to the front carriage, that was because the two older siblings Ragran and Nagran chose that one.

He silently sat inside the small carriage that could at most hold 5 people if squished together. While he was abroad wulan was diligently thinking about his future plans with closed eyes. Right now, he needed to grasp the basics of Mana control and accommodate it , after that he would be able to start his plans to rise his power rapidly for his revenge. He could not rest until he successfully took his revenge on those backstabbing friends of his…

“Umm, Wulan, h-how are your injuries? I heard you came to your housing with a grave condition, the servants told me that you were drenched in blood and could barely even walk.” 

Her voice was soft, but she didn’t have a soft expression. He could define that she was hiding her worried face with this indifferent face.

He in no particular way was surprised. Having the memories of this sad kid he knew she would sooner or later ask him about it. Lanlan was the only sibling the kid really spent time with when he was a child. 

They were really close, just like how real siblings should be, but after he started to be called a ‘trash’ she avoided him. It was probably because her mother told her to avoid him so she doesn’t get a bad reputation.

Yet the times that Wulan was bullied, she did everything she could to help him, without showing her real expression. He could remember a certain thought; the old Wulan was sometimes sad about how his closest sibling changed to a different person.

“Sister, I am perfectly fine after I broke through, the pure energy helped me heal the injuries.” 

Of course he couldn’t tell her about his Magistial Rex, that helped him heal the injuries which would have killed a normal person, in only one night.

“That’s great. But why do you want to go to All Warrior academy?”

“I want to learn about the basic spells of Mana manipulation and...”

He wanted to answer her question fully, but then another voice interfered.  

“Stop chatting with this trash.”

The person who spoke was Hanwi purposely trying to interrupted their conversation with a tone of disgust. He didn’t hesitate a bit to call Wulan ‘trash’.

“Why would you even care if I talk to him? Also, stop calling him trash, first you should fix your hobby of flirting with any girl that you come past. You're more of a trash than him.”

Although She hid her worries for Wulan in front of others, she didn’t do so in front of her brother and mother. Lanlan, when she was a child, was closer to Wulan than to Him who was her big brother.

“Huh, ahem, why do you keep saying I flirt with girls? They are the one who flirt with me.” 

You could almost read the words; ‘hahaha I am the best’, on his face.

“Hmgh”

She snorted while twisting her head on the other side. She was displaying her disgust towards Hanwi's attitude of lying about what everyone already knew.

…….

The Magus carriage finally stopped after one hour. Wulan walked out of the carriage and slowly moved towards the gate of the huge academy.

“Halt!! Do you have a recommendation letter from your parents?” 

A guard with a spear suddenly stopped Him and the other four.

“Yes, we came from the main head of Moxin red.” 

Lanlan spoke indifferently as usual.

“Oh, it’s the young masters of lord Molin. Please forgive my insufficient welcome.” 

The guard turned from a mighty high level Martial Novice to a small dog at their feet.

Power and stature stand above anything in this world, and the Moxin red clan was one of the top 5 clans in Gore Sky city. Wulan was not the least a bit happy about his change of attitude, instead he wondered.

‘If we were not from a high ranking clan, what would he have done? Kick us out and act all mighty? The world really never changes...’

He experienced this thousands of times in his past life. The sad thing about the world is that if you have power, you can decide everything, even someone’s life and the weak must follow. 

All of them walked through the huge gate that was the entrance of the academy. While Lanlan slowly shifted towards Wulan’s side, a voice suddenly rang out to the left side of his body.

“WULAN! Here, here!” 

It was the voice of a girl. The voice sounded like the melody of a song, it was so warm and soft that it would make anyone’s mind greatly relaxed.

He turned and looked to his left. There stood a beautiful girl with long black hair. Her eyes had a beautiful purple color and looked as if they were shining. Even from the distance, these eyes could draw you in like a magnet.

He in a low voice whispered that name. Luna was a 15 years old 4th level Magus Novice. She was the third person and the last person who would always protect him. Wulan admired her greatly because of her kind heart.

“Wulan? Didn’t Luna just call that name? He must be the trash of the Moxin clan.”

“Oh, the trash actually dared to come to the academy, what is he thinking?”

“Look at the aura he is emitting, he reached the second level of magus novice.”

“You are right, but it took him seven years; he is still undoubtedly trash.”

{Author: Dialogue not my thing, ._.}

The crowd started to gossip about Wulan after hearing Luna’s shout. 

The kid was kind of infamous. Being the only person who came from one of the top 5 clans that had been stuck in the first level of Magus Novice for 7 years in the history of Gore Sky city.

That made him known to many of the residents of Gore Sky, but not in a good way…..

“....”

Having heard all of those insults. He would’ve massacred all of them if it was his past life but now he didn’t even pay attention to the insulting conversations which the people were having.

He walked over to Luna with a strange expression because he knew that she loved the kid in whose body he had reincarnated into. The old Wulan had been pretty dense. Seriously, why would a girl help you to that extent if she didn’t like you?

He was not the one to talk, he focused all the time on his cultivation in his past life and never bothered to think about having a lover, even in the short period after he killed the Demon Monarch.

Luna was his best childhood friend as they grew up. Even after he was labeled as trash she didn’t avoid him. He could clarify that she loved the kid, even a blind person could see that.

“H-hey, Luna, how are you doing, are you here to take the entrance exam?”

“Eh, Wulan, why are you stuttering? Are you not feeling well?”

Luna said while looking him up and down…

His head spun in disarray. 

‘Seriously, she is just too cute! Don’t look at me with those eyes! Her charm is comparable to the ‘Black Flames Star Witch.’

He pulled himself together trying to make his voice sound as normal as possible:

“Oh, Luna, I am feeling great, why do you ask, because of the stuttering you said, it’s nothing.” 

She intentionally narrowed her beautiful purple eyes:

“You're acting strange today. Did someone bully you again? Should I beat them up for you?” 

He was greatly startled by her response and immediately waved his hands.

“No no, nobody bullied me, it’s just that your face was too charming, so my voice stuttered.”

He could see that she was blushing and he was once again startled.

Even the Solar Monarch was defenseless against such a cute act. He was a being who could defeat the strongest people in the world, but he easily lost to this girl.

Before he could continue chatting with Luna a sound which was transmitted with Mana could be heard by all people present.

“Ahem, all participants please pay attention. We are gonna start the entrance exam of All Warrior academy.”

The voice sounded like that of an old man, yet it was very energetic, just like a man in his prime.

Everyone's shoulders tensed and a thought flashed through Wulans mind:

‘It’s showtime!’ 

{author’s note: umm don’t even think of it as a pedophile, in this world we’re building the stronger you are your longevity grows. So 1000 years in difference could be like 5 years on a different earth. Lol
Ed: It’s Monty Pythons Flying Circus. (I don’t think anyone will get that)}

4