Chapter 19: Martial Emperor Gorid eyes?
99 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Investing his time on fixing and perfecting this low-rank concept of how to utilize fire Magic. His mind was accelerating beyond normal, Wulan also added the formula which many great Magus use. He didn’t want to waste a split second listening to Teacher Shi anymore. 

 Instead he was perceiving every single second in order to perfect this method into a greater level of understanding the law. Basically he was trying his best to fit this method into the way of martial arts which would help him control both the fire and the new essence to its fullest.

‘If I gather the Mana and connect the oxygen around me to my body and let it flow with the external energy that is strengthening my body. If I do that I might be able to empower fire with my body and be able to control it. If that happens easily controlling the fire element shouldn't be a problem’

Having no time to try his theory, he decided to postpone his plans after this class finished. This was a great solution he came up with after a lot of time thinking about his weakness and his advantages in his current form. If he empowers the fire to his body, this was a great advantage since he can control his body beyond normal humans.

 He figured out if he combined his mana to his body it might take out one of his fire elements. He also has a reserve energy of the Brill ore he stabbed himself with, he wasn’t able to absorb all the energy in it by that time. His mind was wrapped to the idea of saving Luna at that time, he didn’t even care about the energy of the Brill ore moving around his body.

“Hey, sorry from the incident before, I was pretty tired so I fell asleep. I unconsciously put my leg there”

The fat kid from before suddenly approached Wulan and said while lowering his volume. He didn’t want to be heard by the teacher beside that his voice seemed really sincere and no animosity was coming from him. 

The eyes of this chubby kid showed pure kindness that would seem pretty naive to many people, but Wulan was amazed by this. Knowing this world more than anyone around here, it was pretty rare for him to encounter such innocent eyes. Wulan also felt a bit bad for this kid. He thought this kid knew nothing about how cruel the world is.

“No problem”

Lowering his voice like the chubby kid Wulan responded normally. He had no reason to bother with this type of clueless person. From how Wulan briefed the conversation, this chubby should’ve stopped talking but he didn’t…

“My name is Chupar! How did you pass the exam? I thought you just achieved the second level.”

The name chupar didn’t sound familiar to Wulan, there was no person in this memory named Chupar. 

Even though he was talking about the same subject as those other kinds who ridiculed Wulan. Chupar showed no mocking nor was he like the others scared of him, Chupar clearly heard the others' conversation about Wulan killing. This would frighten many kids including someone who hasn't seen it like Chupar.

“I passed like how everyone did! What do you want me to tell you.”

Casually saying those words Wulan felt no particular feeling from lying to Chupar. He didn’t lie to Luna and changed the subject but this person was a stranger who wouldn’t be considered worthy of not lying to, since they just met. 

“Like I mean that was amazing going up from the lowest to killing Wyknus. Were you hiding your strength all this time?”

He kept going with his questions, he was not even trying to read the mood. Wulan didn’t want to talk to him but he didn’t get the hint at all, Chupar was more focused on his questions. 

‘Huh’

Wulan slightly narrowed his eyes and looked at Chupar intensely. ‘What is wrong with this kid. He is only at second level and below Wyknus in power, why isn’t he even scared after hearing what happened on the exams.’

He stared back at Wulan’s confused expression, there was no fear in his eyes. 

Wulan suddenly saw behind those shining innocent eyes was a greater mass of energy. Those eyes were golden like the sun shining brightly.

He noticed these eyes with that boundless energy like a tyrant who was not inferior to anyone. 

‘Emperors Gorid eyes’

Wulan shouted in his mind, his eyes widen a bit with a sense of shock. He didn’t blink at all, he immediately knew what these Emperor’s Gorid eyes were.

The Emperor’s Gorid eyes, this were the eyes of the Martial Emperor of Gorid that long time ago ripped his two eyeballs out and replaced it with his own essence. This meant his eyes were his essence instead of his heart, this greatly shocked Wulan. Although the Gorid essence wasn’t as strong as Rex it’s ability that long ago surpassed and dominated the world made a huge history. 

{Author:: I am not gonna make the MC least bit disadvantage.. -_-... Rex essence is the best~~}

Wulan learned this from the records of Martial Emperors in the past, since there were no immortal’s history he looked carefully into the top emperors long time ago to try and reach an higher rank.

‘I reincarnated into this small city, I saw Unila’ soul and Melivinios essence and now I am seeing the eyes of the long deceased emperor. This could not be coincidence, is this city really that weak with this much talent..”

He didn’t know what to say or what to do, the Martial Emperor Gorid’s eyes were able to annihilate anyone he glared at. A young man and woman, who were born in this low ranking continent had the ability to overthrow the whole world and be considered one of the strongest if trained very well.

Wulan snapped out of his thoughts and immediately understood why this kid wasn’t scared of him. Being born with the Emperor Gorid eyes, he would not be feared by Wulan’s current rank. From the look of it this kid knew nothing about the power he has, he wouldn't be here chatting with Wulan. If he did know about his eyes, the Martial Emperor Gord was incomparable at his attitude of being arrogant. He would not lower himself to stay in this type of a place.

                                         To be continued. 

3