Chapter 20: bullies
83 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Oh!! Are you finally going to explain how you passed? This might help me pass my current level, since you were able to accomplish it, maybe I can do it too and pass my current level.”

Chupar happily exclaimed in a rather loud voice, he completely forgot about the fact he was in class. 

A cold glare came from the front of the classroom. The person who was giving off that glare at Chupar was teacher Shi, he was furious from getting disrupted. In a calm voice trying to not get angry, he turned to Wulan and Chupar side.

“Please pay attention!! Like I told you I won’t be repeating myself. Once I finish this lesson in about one hour you can head out home, restrain yourself!!.”

This was the tone of an experienced teacher; he held his anger and calmly lectured them. The time was around 12pm usually classes in All Warrior academy start at 8 am and finish in 1-2pm. 

Wulan slightly moves his eyebrows in an annoyed manner. He thought this fatty would keep talking low and was planning to respond instead of ignoring him. That voice attracted all of the students around Wulan and Chupar. 

“Is that Chupar? that chubby face was able to get into the academy. I didn’t even see him..”

“How!! Wulan got in and that Chupar too. When has the academy degraded to such a low rank.”

“Hey!! Shut up!! Didn’t I tell you that Wulan isn't trash. He will kill you mercilessly, he killed someone of high stature as Wyknus who do you think you are.”

Some students woke up from the total concentration in the lesson and started chatting in low volume. Wulan was little taken from their conversation, his ears were able to hear from hundreds of feet away allowing him to easily hear their conversation.

‘Why are this dumb kids callin a person with the Gorid eyes a trash. Luna without her essence fully awakened was dominated as a genius in this city. The Melivinios essence are far inferior to the Gorid eyes. He should have reached higher rank than this.. why is he stuck in the peak of Novice second level.”

Wulan thought deeply but he still couldn’t find any possible reasons. He didn’t want to believe that the person who  inherit Gorid eyes acting in such a manner. 

……….

The time passed by, and it was already 1pm. Wulan rapidly left the class to test his new theory on himself. He learned nothing new in this academy nor did he care about it. The only reason he came was to learn control of Mana and which he did in the exams, but the element was a concept that couldn’t be taught easily. Not to mention Wulan who practiced Martial arts for a couple hundred years learning magic would not be easy. 

•bufff•

{author: I will be using • instead of using quote marks for sounds from now on.}

“Huh? What was that for, Luna?”

Wulan felt his back getting slapped gently and he knew who it was immediately. These soft hands were those of Luna, he didn’t even need to sense her energy to know it.

“Hehe, why are you leaving me behind? Let’s walk together our houses are near each other.”

She said while chuckling, her aura completely changed from before she reached fifth level. Her hair seemed a little more similar to Unila’s and her purple eyes shone more brightly. She looked exactly like Unila but in a young version of her.

“Hmm, I forget about that.. anyways did you learn anything new today. Being at fifth level will surely help you learn the light element faster.”

He lightly checked her essence just to be sure it was ok. The melivinios essence seemed more relaxed and the speed the sea was flowing increased a little. 

“Stealing my line?”

She replied. She ended up answering his question anyways.

“Today all they teached was the basics of Element which I already learned a long time ago. However they mentioned something about a tournament between Gore city, All Warrior academy and Anoh city’s Anoh maple academy.”

“Yeah they also told us that, you will surely be one of the people selected.”

Wulan responded to her, if he wanted to he could join and be the other person selected. This was if the prize was enough to tempt him, and he truly meant that Luna would be picked as one of the two people.

……..

While chatting down the stores Wulan and Luna heard a sudden sound on the left side of the road. It felt like that building that was struck was shaking, both of them turned their gazes to a steep place which was the middle of two big buildings.

There were four kids and one of them was on the ground getting kicked continuously. Those three kids who looked to be 16-17 years old were smiling evilly.

“Fatty!! Didn’t we tell you to bring 200 starcoins today. How dare you bring this much even though your the son of a wealthy family.”

While kicking him, they shouted at this kid below their feets. This fatty was undeniably Chupar whose clothes were full of dirt and dust. His eyes didn’t show any fear but he couldn’t do anything to confront them, those three were all third level novices.

“Ahh, I said I forget to. You guys are so annoying. I never provoked you why do you have to rob me everytime.”

“Why? Why you asked? Of course it’s because you're weak and have a rich but weak family, hahaha.”

The leader of this gathered gang was laughing unceasingly. 

Luna was startled by this scene. She saw this type of scene in many different types but she could never get used to it. Wulan inwardly looked at Luna, he knew what she was going to do. Instead of just walking away and acting like she never saw that, she would immediately jump in there and protect Chupar. 

“Wait!”

Wulan spoke to her while holding her shoulder. “What? Wulan let me go, they are just bullying people randomly. We have to help that kid.”

“Do you even know him? What is the point of saving him?”

He rebuttal against her goodwill, he didn’t feel like stopping her but he just wanted more information about Chupar. The best way to get it was asking her randomly.

“It’s Chupar the son of, Schupa, the owner of the potion store in Gore city.”

Wulan was little surprised by that, he shifted his eyes to the beat up Chupar while thinking:

‘I see, well I should probably help him the Gorid eyes indebted to me and maybe I could get some Fire increase potions from his father’

He didn’t waste a second longer, he let go of Luna’s shoulder while jumping toward Chupar and the bullies. Luna was a little surprised by Wulan's sudden movements; she thought he would advise her not to go..

“Wulan!”

{Author: I could’ve uploaded write ages ago and published it but I am pretty lazy and need someone to remind me. -_- : join my discord server to remind me everyday. It’s in the synopsis}

                                       To be continued.

2