Chapter 21: Pride of a Emperor!!
73 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“The successor of an Emperor shouldn’t be disgraced like that!!”

•foosh•

Wulan’s fast legs made a strange sound in the air. She was surprised by his movements, she wasn’t able to grasp and see through his current level. Although Luna thought he was just at the second level of novice like all the others, she saw his strength in the Ranuing Forest. Having said that she still couldn’t believe her eyes, it looked like Wulan completely disappeared for a second and then he was standing 5 feet away from her.

He twisted his ankle for a second and supplied his qi on his legs, without using a skill, he achieved the speed of the Viper python. The control of his Qi was far greater than his control on mana, so he casted of the aura flowing from his Qi so Luna doesn’t see and activate it. 

“A...!! SOME figure is coming straight at us!!

One of the thugs screamed at the other two. Wulan’s body was barely seen because how fast he was going. That scream wasn’t that of a person who was scared, he was just a little surprised by the fact he couldn’t completely see Wulan’s body.

Wulan arrived in front of Chupar while saying. “Do you enjoy bullying someone weaker than you? How would you like to receive the same medicine!” 

“Huh, kid do you have some death wish or something. If you don’t want to end up like him, SCRAM.”

The leader of the small group shouted at Wulan like an overwhelming person who was talking to a dog. From his tone, he never saw Wulan, although this body was infamous for his lack of skills there were many people who didn’t know his face just his name.

“Wulan?”

Chupar blurted out, he was quite surprised by Wulan’s sudden appearance. They talked once and that time was one hour ago. He didn’t believe someone they just met would fight for him, this world filled with oppression and monarchy wasn’t the type to play ‘hero’ and justice of that kind. If someone sees a person getting killed they would turn their back and think like they never saw that scene. 

Although Chupar was little of he was mostly right, Wulan only came for the benefits. This didn’t mean Wulan wouldn’t have helped him, he had a heart and the strength enough to support it. He wouldn’t let someone innocent like Chupar be bullied in front of him. 

“Did he say Wulan? Haha haha..”

The leader of the thugs was laughing like he never had before. Tears were dripping from his eyes from all the laughing. 

“Hahaha..”

The other two immediately got their leader's point and started laughing. Wulan, the sometimes called the weakest person in Gore city acting like a hero, was a sight which no one could not laugh from. If this was another person interfering with them they would’ve instantly taken a stance and at least acted like they were ready to fight.

“So, the loser who can’t even hurt a fly is acting like a hero. This made my day, haha”

“D..don’t worry about me, after they beat me a couple of times they will release me. Don't get yourself involved in my problem.”

Chupar’s voice staggered while mustering his strength to say that one long sentence. He was never afraid of these lowlifes who hunt weak people, but what he didn’t want was getting another person beating because of him.

“Tsk, the eyes of an emperor? pathetic!! stop whining like a little kid and act like the stature and power you have.”

Those words for some reason made Chupar’s eyes ache. Wulan meant those words he was annoyed by the fact someone who reached the same rank as him long ago. The inheritor of his eyes is in the body of a person who let himself get beat up by some lowlifes who can’t even be considered a punching bag for Wulan.

He loved to fight many different types of opponents and learn new things by each time. However Wulan was more eager to fight people who reached his ranks, this was not possible since they were extinct in his era. The only person at his level was Lakiron that was not enough for Wulan, the demon king was slightly stronger than him with his demonic arts but not physically. 

Wulan was basically the strongest person regarding strength and body. 

“What is this kid spouting? Emperor eyes? boys, Just break his leg bones. Wulan, you should be elated if it was some other commoner we would've killed you.”

”ay”

Both of them said loudly while clenching their fists together. Suddenly the temperature around them grew hotter, they were giving off incredible hot Mana.

”Hehe, Chupar, watch carefully as your seniors instruct you on the road of Fire Magic.”

“[Fire Fist]”

The two kids said while flames started enveloping their whole hands. It made the surrounding atmosphere to be covered with the heat coming from their hands. This orange slowly vibrated to the air but it wasn't dispersing at all.

‘Humph, Fire fist the a low spell in Fire magic category, the only way to perfect this spell is to act like a Martial practitioner while thinking like an Magus.’

Wulan memorized most spells in magic and all of Martial skills as well. He used his fist to talk but he thinked like not many Martial practitioners.

•Fooosh•

The fists hustle toward him wasn't giving off any killing intentions but they sure were ready to break his leg. They were going for his lower legs, both of them kept going while smiling evilly.

”Wulan, dodge I am coming to give me a second.”

Luna who woke up from her shock shouted at him while running towards Wulan.

•pshhh•

Something sounded like it broke… 

”ahhhhhh”

The person who screamed was.. one of the kids aiming at Wulan. His whole skull looked like it changed, five of his lower teeth were knocked out. He was in agony which he never felt before, his whole head skull broke apart. He couldn't hold his pain and fell down to the ground fainting...

As the first was near his legs, Wulan in an instant surrounded his Qi around his knee and aimed at one of their mouths. This resulted in this person’s face turning to this state (ugly).

”What?”

The leader in the back exclaimed, his face color changed. The face of his was twitching all over the place.

Wulan didn't stop there, he twisted his waist and then his whole body. A kick surrounded with red Qi like last time came straight at the second kid’s face….

                                    To be continued

2