Chapter 22: Something dripping….
99 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{author: sorry I was kinda sleepy on this chapter, starting next chap Yami is back and will be editing so better quality.} 


The basic empowerment of Qi was enough to beat these bullies. He didn’t need to utilize any offense type skills, he has many which he could use without much of his Qi needed. Wulan thought it was a literal waste on these ants, the basic empowerment didn't require his Qi to go out of his body instead circumvent his body. 

•pssssshhh•

The same sound from before echoed this small space, but it was different this time. The second person who attacked Wulan his whole body flipped and flew to the right building. He also fainted from the damage he received by hitting the hard building with his bare head. His whole body was sideways, his legs were facing the sky and his face on the building.

“W-what! Boys, get up… what is wrong with you? pretending to be fainted.”

Their leader couldn’t believe this climax, it was totally unexpected in his eyes. While Chupar and Luna’s jaws were down at least one inch toward the ground, anyone could see they didn’t expect this to happen just from looking at their faces. Although Wulan did beat a second level python in front of her, she never thought he could also beat the third level bullies.

Terrified by the sudden change of event, the thug’s leader’s eyes shook crazily. His whole body showed the immense amount of fear he was feeling right now. Although he was slightly stronger than the other two, he immediately knew he couldn’t beat Wulan once he saw his movements. He was barely able to follow Wulan’s fast kicks, he could not sense his energy level at all which made his fear increase

“How? This isn’t real!! No way we would lose to trash.”

He exclaimed but his eyes showed it all, he was just trying to cover the truth and not believe the reality. Losing to Wulan wouldn’t just destroy his body but his spirit too. 

Wulan clenched his fist while walking toward him slowly. His eyes were blood red, the only person who could see this was the leader of those thugs. Since Wulan was facing Luna and Chupar with his back they were not able to see this.

His red eyes formed from the concentrated energy of Qi which made Wulan’s eyes turn red. He purposely released out this much energy in order to pressure him. 

“W-..what is that, aaahh”

Scared to wits he turned around from Wulan’a direction and activated basic Mana enhancement to empower his legs. Sprinting toward the opposite side, he looked like a monkey who was caught stealing and ran like his life depended on it.

Those red oppression eyes made him realize how dangerous Wulan is. Just forming looking straight at Wulan’s eyes he felt an immense fear and couldn’t think of anything else besides running away.

His terrified legs ran faster than he had ever done in his life. Wulan slowly walked toward him, he didn’t want to waste anymore time on this cowardly kid. He once again increased the level of oppression coming from his eyes, he let out the same killing intent like when he was against Wyknus. 

This time it didn’t feel like the intent of anger, he just wanted to stop the movements of that ant. Wulan wasn’t able to hold it as long as he did two hours ago, but he could maintain it for a couple of seconds.

The thug’s leader looked back unconsciously, it looked like some kind of magnet was pulling him to look back. One look of Wulan’s eyes and his whole body freezed, he couldn’t move a single muscle. 

{author: I keep using this and bully because I have no other word to describe him and I thought it would be a waste to give a name to an insignificant character so please bear with me}

“D..don’t kill me.”

The only words he could utter right now were those of begging for his life. Of course Wulan wasn’t going to kill him, if he wanted to he would’ve killed the other two first instead of making them faint. The only reason he released that killing intent was to stop his movements and not waste anymore time on this small battle.

“Well if I wanted to kill you, you wouldn’t be standing right now.”

Wulan said while slowly approaching him, he surrounded his hand with mana and remembered Wyknus’s mana manifestation.

“Trantless claw”

He minimized the damage it can take to that of a normal mana enhancement. Wulan just wanted to make this guy giant as well and get over with this.

Wulan’s footsteps were like a nightmare to the bully. He closed his eyes and tried to take his mind off those scary red eyes, he never experienced this much of fear before.

”ahh please don't, I beg you, I won’t bully Chupar anymore so don’t kill me.”

Ignoring Wulan’s statement he said those words, he just couldn’t trust someone with those eyes. 

His words reached Luna and Chupar which were 20 feet away from them. They couldn’t believe what they were hearing, Luna thought that thug was just exaggerating once she heard that. 

The reason Luna couldn’t sense Wulan’s red Qi killing intent was he minimized the radius of the energy.

However Chupar’s eyes were reacting strangely, it was emitting golden light. His eyes were able to sense the strange energy surrounding the atmosphere which was Wulan’s sudden killing intent and he was a little scared that those words were true and Wulan is going to kill the bully. 

•drip•

Something resounded like a rainfall, that sound was coming from the direction of the bully. A water like matter dropped down from his pants, his face slowly looked down with an embarrassing look.

He…wet his pants…

Wulan jumped up when he was a couple feets away from him and hit the weak trantless claw in the face of the thug. His whole body flew like the last person Wulan kicked, this time it didn’t fly too far it stopped couple feets away from Wulan. 

Wulan purposely aimed for a vital vein of him so he could make him faint like the other two. 

He turned around and walked toward the dumbfounded Luna and Chupar, their faces didn’t change a bit from a minute ago. Wulan didn’t cease to surprise them at all, he destroyed three who were third level magus. This made Luna who was already shocked if his skills in Ranuing Forest even more astonished, as for Chupar he expected Wulan to be weaker then him but he judged wrong.

                                    To be continued.

2