Chapter 23: Potion alchemists.
66 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{author: Ahh for it kinda feels like I messed up a lot of grammar in this chapter. I don't know if it's just me or it's actually true so please tell me in the comments if it is. I will go back and edit it until it feels good.}


All three bullies were spread out and were clearly fainted, they weren’t moving an inch. Before they could even try on moving around  they were unconscious and unable to think right now. The reason Wulan didn’t kill them was because he was not a murderer who would kill anyone. He only killed Wyknus because he insulted his mom and that was a grave mistake Wyknus made.

He walked back to Luna and Chupar who had a strange look and their jaws were wide open. Their faces were blank and they weren’t saying a single word. They just stared at Wulan who was coming near them.

Looking at their face Wulan shook his head and  sighed internally. He knew they would be pretty surprised but not to this point. He shifted his gaze toward Luna and while walking the opposite side of Chupar he said: 

“Let’s go”

He completely ignored Chupar and pointed his speech to Luna. Wulan felt like he was forgetting something, ‘what am I forgetting? I helped the successor of Gorid emperor from being embarrassed what else....’

She immediately snapped out of it and walked beside him. She was still staring at him with her beautiful eyes but this time it wasn’t out of astonishment but it was something else. It seemed like she was thinking about something else, even though it looked like she wasn’t bothered about those moves Wulan did, it was related to it. 

When they were a couple feets away from chupar he also shook off from his mesmerized look and ran after Luna and Wulan. “What were those crazy fast movements? Was that even a Magus movement…”  Chupar blabbered non stop, forgetting about the fact he wanted to thank Wulan and instead kept talking about Wulan’s weird movements there. He never thought Magus could do something like that. 

Those movements were physical martial arts, they were not casual moves fine randomly. If he did that Qi boosted knee anytime slower his two legs would’ve been burned by now. Although these physical martial moves weren’t highly regarded in his eyes like Chupar, he created these continuous moves when he is in a tight situation such as this time. This was made by him when he was still a Martial grandmaster. The two opponents were a couple inches away from Wulan so the only way to escape that corner was to boost his legs with his Qi and hit one of them to get enough space. 

When Wulan got more space he twisted his whole body Qi surging all the way from his waist to spine. This helped his kick from the back more powerful, resulting in that kid flying to the building. “Those were basic movements of Martial arts practitioners even magus could perform it with mana.” 

Wulan was not lying about the fact Magus could do those moves. However it would be more harder for them than martial arts if they were to try to learn it. Like an electric shock, Chupar remembered something, he still hasn’t thanked Wulan in the least bit. This made him feel a little embarrassed towards himself.

Just as he was about to open his mouth and expressed his gratefulness and gratitude. Wulan interrupted him “no need to thank me I just thought we were similar somehow, and I felt like helping you.” Wulan was not lying about that, he and the Gorid emperor reached the pinnacle of humanity. This was a great honor for the Gorid and emperor and him, he didn’t want someone who was once well known emperor bullies by couple of kids even if it’s just his successor. 

Luna and Chupar thought it in different  aspect from Wulan’s words. They thought he meant they were the same, because him and Chupar were bullied for no reason. Wulan knew they were probably thinking about this just from looking at their eyes. However he didn’t bother changing their thoughts and he just let them think how they wanted. 

Wulan remembered the second reason he helped Chupar. He only saved Chupar for the benefits and not letting a successor of an emperor be disgraced. 

He cleared his throat and stated: “Well, if you want to thank me would your father sell me Low tier Fire increase potion at low price.” Fire increase potions were one of the 7 elemental potions, there were Water type potion, earth type and all the other basic elements. This low tier Fire increase potions help user’s Fire potent and power increase double fold for 10 minutes. 

Wulan wanted this in order to awaken his fire element, with the theory he developed the higher the potent of the Fire is the more possibility he would be able to grasp the feeling of controlling Fire magic. If he could use a couple of those and train for a while he felt he could reach the height where he would be able to control the fire element and the other elements would become much easier to understand from there.

Since this small city doesn’t have much material the highest it could refine and make would be low tier Fire increase potion, this was the reason Wulan didn’t ask for more than this. 

If it was another place he would have asked for high tier potion instead of low tier, potions were ranked in four levels. Low tier which is the lowest and most common potion on the central star continent. Mid tier is also mostly common; it's not unlimited like low tier but very common. High tier was kind of rare but findable, while peak tier is almost rare as diamond, the people who could produce it are high tier potion alchemists.

Potion alchemists are those who refine many different types of ingredients to create potions. Those who are high tier potion alchemists were usually highly valued in central star. However since this small city can’t even produce Mid tier potions it is possible that alchemists are not considered special. 

Chupar’s father Schupa owned one of the top potion stores in gore city, however he was bullied like this. This just proved alchemists weren’t valued like central stars continent since they can’t make anything above low tier potions in gore city.

Schedule from now on:

Daily updates: chapters; 1k-1.5k words.

Saturday and Sunday I won't be uploading.

2