Chapter 24: Boss?
128 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Even though he was surprised by Wulan’s proposal Chupar didn’t flinch and immediately responded to him. “Don’t worry I will ask my father for it, actually you don’t need to pay if you teach me those moves.” Chupar was not an ungrateful pig who would refuse a small favor from the person he is indebted to. 

 

He wanted to be strong so he used many means such as consuming many different types of potions to grow in strength. However unlike Wulan who was stuck in the beginning of cultivation, he was stuck in the peak of the second level for years. This made him attract many bullies like Wulan. 

 

The reason he made that suggestion for Wulan was because for some reason Chupar was eager to learn those Physical martial arts moves. His instinct was telling him to learn it, this was probably because the Gorid eyes were a little excited by it.

 

He never seen such amazing moves before, for sure there were many different martial art practitioners in this city. But Wulan’s fast combination was a beautiful sight which could make anyone’s blood circulate out of excitement. 

 

Having been stuck in a body that has Magus essence The Gorid eyes completely turned into Magus's eyes. Seeing such high martial moves it’s old excitement for martial arts awoke. 

 

“Alright I promise I will teach you now can we go to your dad’s store. I don’t wanna waste anymore time standing around here” Wulan didn’t really care about teaching this low type of martial move. The only reason he chose this, one on one, taking out the enemies was because his body hadn’t built up yet. 

 

Compared to his old self he has one thousandth of his old physical strength. If he had taken all three of them at once it would’ve been troublesome, there was a possibility of him losing to them with this body. 

 

They both agreed to move from this spot, the three of them slowly walked together.

 

Luna surprisingly didn’t say or ask anything at all; she just kept staring at Wulan for the longest time. It looked like she was thinking about something else but Wulan wasn’t able to guess what it was at all. He was a little shocked because she would once stare at him for a while then look down the other second.

 

“What is wrong? You're looking at me like I am a stranger” 

 

Wulan jested while looking back at Luna’s eyes. He for sure didn’t feel bothered from her stare, but he thought she would immediately ask him questions but she was quiet. This made him a little uneasy so he had no choice but to confront her. 

 

“Hmm” she snored while keeping her head down, Luna put her hand around her chin. He was little perplexed by her sudden change of attitude from the shock earlier to this confused look. He once again asked in a smooth voice “What’s wrong it seems like something is bothering you.” 

 

She turned to him again while saying “I don’t know! When you twisted your body and kicked that person an image appeared in my mind. His hair was Red and his eyes were also red. After one second that image disappeared, I felt like he was really familiar, I get the same feeling when I am with you.” 

 

Her response stunned Wulan, his body shook for a bit and a small partial of happiness could be seen from his face. He instantly knew who she saw. He didn’t even need more details once he heard the red hair and red eyes. It was Unila’s memory of him, in his past life Wulan’s hair was red like his eyes. He didn’t think it was possible for Luna to recover her old memory but he felt happy hearing her right now. 

 

“Don’t worry about it, it’s probably nothing.” He had nothing else to do besides wait patiently for her to recover all of her memory. Instead of rushing her, he felt like slowly letting her remember her past life. He thought if he rushed her there would be chance that this opportunity would be lost. Wulan was always a parting person, living for a couple hundred years would make anyone turn from a child to a sage. 

 

“Bam” Wulan’s back was slightly slapped, once he felt this he mumbled in his mind. ‘This is like how many times? Why does everyone keep slapping my back in this short amount of time.’ It was true although a couple thousand years had passed chronologically, the reincarnation took a split of second. The last person to slap Wulan in the back was Lenku and then Luna and now who... 

 

He turned his head around just to find Chupar smiling. Then he held Wulan’s shoulder and he whispered to Wulan: “Wow boss, you could beat those third level seniors and you can chat so casually with the top genius in gore city, amazing. Could I follow you from now on? I feel like I would gain a lot of benefits from it, hehe.” This was the most obvious way to say I want to become your follower so I can gain rewards from it. Having said that, this didn’t mean Chupar had no respect for Wulan and just wanted to become his follower for benefits of his own. Chupar was mesmerized by Wulan’s calm, strong and strategic mind when fighting. 

 

Although Chupar was asking to become his follower he was already acting like one. Wulan twitched his face and pushed the hand on his back away while saying: “First of all don’t hit me in the back, and who are you calling boss? I never accepted you as a follower.” 

 

He for sure didn’t want a kid who hasn’t matured yet as his subordinate. Even if this kid has the essence of a late emperor. From the observation he made on Chupar’s essence which was his eyes, it only wakes from its slumber when martial arts were being performed. So if Chupar learns moves of martial arts which Magus' body could use, it is possible that it will fully awaken. 

 

To be continued.

Join my discord server for instant notifications whenever new chap comes. https://discord.gg/V5gjTt6

2