Chapter 25: Boss?
35 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Hehe” Chupar chuckled and ignored Wulan’s retaliation. He was admiring Wulan more and more, before all of this he didn’t think Wulan was someone who was stronger than him. He felt like he could beat Wulan in a fight, since he just reached the Second level novice, while he was at the peak of Second level novice. 

Right now he was feeling a unique thing telling him if he followed Wulan he would experience and gain many different benefits. After walking for 20 minutes they finally arrived in a huge building. In that building the words <Chup family store> were displayed on top of the gate. 

This was the potion shop of Chupar’s father. Luna just came along with them since she wanted to accompany Wulan, she wasn’t here to get free potions at all. Her father is the head of the Likorn clan; she could get any potion in Gore city for herself without needing to go to the stores to buy it. Wulan was not a person to waste resources on so Molin hasn’t given him any type of potion this past couple years. 

They walked into the store and what greeted them was a huge person. This man’s face was much chubbier than Chupar and his belly reached up to 70 inches long. Anyone would think a person like this would walk like a turtle, but he ran rapidly in front of the gate while saying: 

“Chupar you’re back from school, how did it go your first day in school.” This person was Schupa the father of Chupar and owner of one of the top potion stores in Gore city. He held his son’s hands while smiling, he obviously looked like a doting father. He turned to his left and saw Luna and sweat drip down from his forehead. 

“O-oh if it’s not mistress Luna? What brings you here today, you didn’t need to trouble yourself we could’ve delivered it to you if you needed potions.” He stuttered while saying that one long sentence, he would never dare to offend the daughter of the Likorn leader. 

‘As I thought! Chupar wasn’t this scared when he saw Luna, so it was probably not his father's genes and instead the Gorid eyes that gave him his courage.’ Wulan thought in his mind, when he immediately saw Chupar’s father he judged if it was because of his father's braveness or the Gorid eyes which made Chupar this courage. 

Chupar’s father looked back at him and said while screaming.

 “What is wrong with those injuries Chupar? Did those bullies attack you again like yesterday. Hey Inkiy get a healing potion immediately” 

He completely ignored Wulan’s existence and called a worker to get a healer potion. 

Wulan sighed internally, this was really a doting father he thought. Seeing his dad overreacting, Chupar raised his hand and stopped him:

 “dad stop I am fine, you still haven’t thank the person who saved me.” Chupar’s statement made Schupa a little surprised, he turned to Luna and said politely: “forgive my bad manners!! Thank you for saving my son from those despicable bullies' mistress Luna.” Luna shook her head, and Schupa thought she was being humble.

 “No, it was not me. Wulan was the one who helped him.” Schupa was surprised by Luna’s words. He knew Wulan was here but completely ignored him, however he thought she was just joking.

”Dad I am not kidding, also Wulan and I are in the same class, but he is way stronger than me. He defeated all three bullies in a split of second.”

 Chupar said out loud once he saw his father’s arrogance toward Wulan. He was happy by the fact Wulan was going to teach him those movements but his father might ruin it for him. This was the reason he spoke up, in order to wake his father from his ignorance. “What?” Schupa gasps while exclaiming. 

He was pretty surprised from the part where Chupar said Wulan and him are in the same class. He knew Chupar more than anyone else, he was not a person to lie or joke around with that type of face. Schupa's mind was in panic, he thought: ‘Chupar would never lie to me, is it possible Wulan was hiding his strength all along. If so then his father didn’t abandon him and…” 

His face turned pale just from thinking of that possibility, not taking any risks Schupa smiled while: “young master Wulan, sorry for the disrespect. I truly thank you for helping my son. How could I thank you.” Wulan was about to respond but Chupar spoke before him: 

“Father, he needs Fire, increase potions, don’t ask any price for him, he is going to teach me the move he utilized to beat those bullies.” 

The Fire increase was not rare in gore city but still had many meanings since there was a small amount of mid element increase potions. However Schupa would never refuse his son’s wish since he barely makes them. “Ok, once again thank you young master Wulan. How many would you like.” 

He asked while taking the healing potion from the girl call inkiy. Wulan thought for a while and decided a negotiable amount which they could provide. “If you could offer 4-5 I would appreciate it a lot. Also I have no time to waste please hurry”

 This was possible to get but if Wulan had asked for more, it would've been complicated. 

Giving 5 potion bottles of Low tier fire increase for free is not a small amount that's why he didn't ask more than that. “Ah, ok inkiy go take out a 5 bottles with the highest quality of low tier Fire increase potion for Young master Wulan.”  

He didn’t hesitate a bit and immediately ordered his worker to bring out the highest quality of them. He was not being generous, rather he was still doubting the fact if Wulan was a trash or not. Schupa was a cautious person, living for half a hundred years he gained wisdom that helps him make good decisions. This was the rule of this world, survive or get consumed by it, and there are only a couple ways to survive. Wisdom is included.

The girl called inkiy brought out 5 bottles of Potion. Each one of them were glittering like a ruby, this was the effect of a successful process of Potion Alchemy. 

If an alchemist did the process perfectly and there were no flaws it would be considered high quality potion. Potion alchemy was a hard process and people who do it perfectly are mostly high elemental controlling Magus. For example Schupa although he is fat and only at seven level of Novice, his elemental control is high tier so he is able to produce potions better than other people. 

{author: just found out my pace is a little slow, I am gonna pick up the pace after a couple more chaps. If you want advanced chaps go check out my Patreon.?}

                                          To be continued. 

3