26 . Imprisonment
54 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

26 . Imprisonment

For several days guards came to bring food to my prison, I still haven't recovered from the misadventure with the bandits. Without my energy, the after-effects of my past fights are not coming back as I would like, I would have thought that my cells would have recovered even without energy, but they are currently running in slow motion. I hate feeling so weak and without my equipment, I feel betrayed to have trusted this woman. I knew what she was and I fell for it anyway, as fast as a little sheep at the butcher's shop.

No one came to tell me why I was locked up there, the wizard didn't deign to come and see his prisoners. I am seriously starting to worry about the ones they want to do to me, considering the ones I saw in the wagon and what I have already experienced with the kree. Why Huldra did this and what this wizard wants from me, he has done a lot of research on me because he really knows me a lot, things that Huldra didn't even know. The energy that the sorcerer produced in this place proves that he is a great sorcerer on par with the wise men of the brotherhood of magic practitioners. How he has so much information about me, he must be in the brotherhood or have spies in it because only they know so much about my weakness and ability.

This cell is really starting to drive me crazy, not knowing what to do or if I'd get away with it again this time. I always manage to get out of it but the sight of the enemy I don't know if it will be possible. The chance won't always be there, I may have already exhausted my quota. I heard footsteps approaching my cell and I saw the girl who did this to me.

"So sweetheart, are you ready to be ours? "She said condescendingly.
"Why did you do that? What thing did your father promise you? »

"You learned that the wizard who runs this place is my father, but do you really think he's forcing me? I did it on my own initiative for revenge. »

"I don't understand, I don't do anything about it. »

"Not everything revolves around you, you know, I'm taking revenge on the vanir, this people who despise the forest. »

"So what's your evil plan, to kill everyone, even the children? And all this for a little revenge? »

"You wouldn't understand you humans don't suffer what you do, after all that vanity has done to me. You're still far too young to understand this suffering, in time with us you'll agree with us. I know what you're going to tell me, but you won't have a choice, my darling. After this ritual you'll follow us like a little dog, I assure you. »

"I'd never follow you, you're monsters for all you're about to do. It's probably going to be a cliché what I'm going to say but I would never do any harm, you know a lot about me you should have known. »

"Children you're always the same, so idealistic. You only see white or black but never grey. »

"You really think you're in the gray (HaHaHa) It makes me laugh my ass off, killing babies is not the gray I imagined I would rather put it in deep black. »
"You'll understand after a while, I assure you, we'll have you with us one way or another. Father thinks you have a great potential, he has great expectations for you. »

She left my cell after telling me that, I tried to attack her through the bars. I had a lot of reason to do this to this woman after all she has done, and all those she is about to do. With a simple slap she slammed me against the wall, it made me hurt even more because she infused her energy into it. My lip was open, blood was flowing and it wouldn't stop. What I was able to do, however, was to direct the energy that Huldra had put into her slap, I guided her to the runes of my bracelets. The energy started to deteriorate the rune of the siphon and in a little while I hope it will be damaged enough to let me recover my vitality.

Days, weeks have passed since I was captured, the wait was unbearable. The days seemed very similar, they didn't tell me the details of their plan. Apart from the visit of the traitor no one had come, the guards do not speak with the prisoners about what I could understand. I thought about why Huldra would want to take revenge, what could have made the guards think that they were so vain.

"Eureka, I found it, that's why ! »
"Shut up, the prisoners must be calm or the master will be angry. »
"Fuck your boss. »
"You'll regret those words when he's done with you. »

Since I've been following all their talk has been about their famous day, it's starting to seriously piss me off. The seal to weaken me that they have imposed on me is beginning to be weakened enough for my vitality to regenerate. It helped me a lot to be able to heal myself, I would be in an optimal state for the next visit. 

Meanwhile, above the cell of izel there was a large room, a room that was used by the sorcerer to set up his ritual. A ritual that he had been looking for for a long time, one of those very powerful rituals but also very complex to set up. The room was circular, arranged in the middle of it was an altar surrounded by a runic circle. The circle was written in rune which was constituted by rune vanir but also rune much darker, it oozed an evil aura.

On each cardinal point of the altar an object was placed, to the north was an artefact with a completely black aura, to the south it was all the opposite, the object produced a visible golden light, the other two objects were much less visible, the object to the west was a creature's teeth with an aura that was difficult to describe. The altar was large enough to contain a human body, the sculpture of this one was very delicate, finely detailed.

The sorcerer had almost finished the preparations for his ritual, this ritual was to make a more powerful being and to use it to destroy the vanir. He had learned this ritual from the dark elves of svartalfheim this information had cost him a lot because the dark elves are not in a very good condition since the convergence.

2