27.Ritual and pain
55 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

27.Ritual and pain

The Dark Elf rituals are all for evil purpose because the purpose of these elf is to plunge the universe back into the original darkness. The one that the wizard has prepared almost does not change their purpose except that it is made to improve something, because the wizard wanted to gain power. It requires more sacrifice than the original in order for the beneficial effect to be enhanced. The sorcerer with this ritual had two purposes, one which is primary and another which is secondary. The main one was for him to grant himself a lot of power, the secondary one is for the young izel to be their puppet. Izel is a young man with a lot of potential that will be very useful to the sorcerer, with a young sorcerer who is in the brotherhood of followers it could be profitable.

The whole ritual had to be checked several times because the cost of it was enormous, the mistake could not be allowed under any circumstances. These men had to do a lot of things before this one could begin, preparing the sacrifice had to be done with great care. The sacrifice was vanity that the bandits had captured, it had to be conscious but also totally washed so that there was no impurity that could distort the ritual.

The sorcerer was a man who had been a pupil of an ancient black mage who had been arrested by the association of followers, he was not known by the association because hidden by his master those so that he could be accepted into the association he had since then prepared a way to free his master but he was not strong enough for that. His master had raised him as he had adopted Huldra except that his master had taught him a lot more because he had adopted him when he was a baby. He was saved from his fate and started to teach him very early, his master had a lot of knowledge and he was really very powerful, it took four wise men to bring him down.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sorcerer ordered his subordinates to go and get the prisoner, giving them a pill a meter in his food so that he would be in the soup. He explained to them that he should place them on the altar when they were brought to the altar, as the ritual did not require them to be awakened. He should be in the center of it with izel so that the ritual associates izel and the sorcerer together so that the sorcerer is in control of the young human.

The guards when they received all the details of what they had to do, they are directed to the cell to retrieve the prisoner. The refectory was on their way so they ordered the cook to prepare food for the prisoner, when he had the tray he placed the pill powder on the plate for the prisoners to ingest it. When they saw the cell with the man in it he slid the tray into the opening under the bars, so that he was not suspicious the guards turned them over to show that he was not expecting anything.

When izel was unconscious the guards were able to open the cell and carry him to the ritual room, what he didn't know was that izel had a high resistance to fish compared to other humans and that the poison prepared was not specially prepared for him. He woke up a few minutes after passing out, but he faked unconsciousness to fool them. The guards were very happy that he fell asleep because he knew izel's abilities and would not have wanted to fight it because it would have cost too much.

When the body was placed on the altar, izel saw that he didn't have many people in the room. Izel prepared his magic to totally destroy his bracelet, when it fell to the ground he immediately strengthened his body and prepared to find a good time. Of course, he hid his energy flow as much as possible so that the wizard wouldn't suspect him. The sorcerer entered the room with a large book that he put on a desk behind izel, izel knew that a ritual could be dangerous for the pitcher if it was interrupted in the middle of the pitcher.
The ritual was a few minutes away from being ready when it was ready for the wizard to sing:

"To the higher power that brings darkness.
I appeal to your immense power.
As I stand before you today.
With the soul of one of the servants of your enemies. »

Izel during these words felt the energy of the soul and tried to extract it while the magician was busy, because if she had no more energy then the repercussion of the ritual without this sacrifice would be enormous. They just have to be able to siphon off the energy quickly enough, when the energy is in contact with his body a pain followed the path of the energy that the soul had. The pain increased with every percent more energy.

"I ask you to grant me a parlay of your powers.
By giving you these sacrifices and objects.
Grant me obedience from this young soul. »

Veins of energy began to appear on his skin, it was not visible at first, but as time went on, the light was more and more present.

"We humbly stand before you for this. »

They let a few seconds go by and he said the activation word, that's when the light was dazzling, but it was too late for the wizard, he couldn't stop the ritual in time.

"KYNDA"

When the word was said, pain followed for both, the sorcerer because the return of the ritual was very powerful and izel because the energy was at its peak. His eyes became luminescent blue and his whole body screamed in pain, his eyes were burning but so were his cells. Her aura was very visible, a big fluctuation was visible in her aura as if she wanted to change, to transform.

For the wizard a dark energy entering his body from an unknown place he was screaming in an incoherent way. "No, I swear... It wasn't me... I didn't mean to deceive you... Argrrg. "He's resisting the pain as best he can.

While the two suffering huldra came because she heard her master in pain and wanted to help him, she had healing abilities due to her race. The healing was her only goal and that's why she didn't pay attention to izel but also to the cry of a bird of prey in the distance. Izel didn't hear anything, he was immersed in the darkness and the excruciating pain that was running through his body, he didn't even notice that his bond with his friends was getting stronger with every passing second.

2