28 . Awakening of the aura
63 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

28 . Awakening of the aura

Huldra was very focused on stabilizing her father's injury, she managed to prevent the worst for him. She watched izel he was lying on the ground screaming in pain, the altar where he had been was destroyed under him, his voice was hoarse and damaged by all the screams. Blood was spilled all over his body, his fingernails were stuck in the ground, his back was bent upwards. It didn't do anything to Huldra to see him like this because it was all her fault, she wanted him to suffer for doing this to his father, she had other things to do than to make him suffer for the moment.

She saw her father sitting on a chair at the side of the room, he had to suffer again from the ritual that was not finished properly. Are pensive look reminds her of when she was taking magic lessons from him, very nice memories for her because she could learn a lot of new things.

Her father asked her to go and bring him his grimoire, he had to look for a spell to find a solution for the corruption problem that was still eating away at him. He was going to make this catastrophe to be favorable to him, he remembered that in his grimoire there was a spell that could strengthen him through corruption. "Here is this page! »

Fate of reinforcement through corruption

Corruption that eats away at me

Strengthen me, I command you.

I the sorcerer of the shadows

That this energy that destroys

Become mine

The principle of this spell is to slow down the progression of corruption so that the body gradually becomes accustomed to it and absorbs it to strengthen these cells . An immunity could be acquired as well but also the power of corruption associated with it, with that it will be able to add this element in these attacks or in all those that require magic. He began to cast this spell on his body, while watching him suffer izel it gave him much more will to fight corruption. He wanted to be in great shape and even stronger to take revenge on all his enemies, the first one would be that young boy who screwed up the plan.

Some time after the spell was cast, the corruption was calmed down, his body gradually absorbed the corruption, these cells slowly transformed. The power of the sorcerer rose with time, a feeling of corruption oozed from his aura. The sorcerer tried to stabilize his state and aura because the energy infiltrated every part of his body, so that he became master of his aura.

He felt a presence approaching his position, it was a few kilometers away from him. His magic sensor was improved thanks to this new power, the presence was very strong it had to be several seen the stimulus that it made to his instinct. The screams in the background of izel it was gradually calming down, no sound came out of his body anymore. The superficial wounds of his body healed yet, his eyes were still firmly closed as if his spirit was no longer there. Huldra checked izel's state to see if he was dead, coma induced by extreme pain is what she diagnosed thanks to her ability.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The aura of izel still fluctuated a little but this one took a definitive form that was different, before the ritual its aura was that of a human but now it had gained two more appendages which was located in its back. The Soul that was assimilated by his body had to possess these extra limbs, these limbs only appeared in his aura. Its body looked similar except for its eyes which had turned turquoise blue and marks that appeared in some places of its body.

The presence of izel's companions, who were getting closer, had begun to awaken his consciousness. The anxiety that was transmitted through the bond between them because these children had felt his pain through their bond, the love of his family had made his spirit returned to his damaged body. The pain had of course returned because he was no longer isolated in his subconscious, a pain that came from his soul was the hardest. After some time that allowed him to recover somewhat, he heard good news and bad news from these two enemies in the room.

"Huldra prepares our business, we'll leave in a little while. »
"Why do we have to leave father? »
"Unwanted guests are close to our territory, I'm not in a state to fight them. »
"So what should we do with izel?"
"Once you finish packing up your stuff, I'll blow up this facility so they can't follow us because they'll be too busy looking for izel to follow us. »
"Well, I put everything in my enchanted bag and we could go father. »

That made izel react because of one these friends arrive and someone strong was with them because otherwise the wizard would not flee, of two he was going to make explode this place and that makes him incur a risk but also a chance because they will not be there for some ten minutes before the explosion. This will be the moment for him to get these things back and leave, but these two enemies had other plans for him.

Huldra had finished retrieving his father's business when he was on his way to the magical self-destruction of the facility and he said, "Actually I don't think we need to keep izel alive, go kill him. "So she went to izel's body and pulled out her dagger when she was about to approach the knife with it, a presence that came out of izel's body, a sacred presence that protected him and frightened Huldra. She decided not to attack izel and to leave him there. He would surely explode with the building she said, but izel had done just that for which she thought that being able to defend him automatically saved him from him without knowing that he was awake.

When izel noticed that both of them was not present in the room anymore, he got up to get his spear, helmet and boots that were in the room, which was about ten meters away from the room. All this stuff was in a chest, he had seen the ritual objects in the room he had left a few seconds ago, so he went back there to retrieve a tooth that was still intact the other objects were too damaged to retrieve them and he had no time to search the temple he had to go out and quickly to join his friends.

2