31. Nine Kingdoms
51 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

31. Nine Kingdoms

Since he couldn't make much effort he naturally explored the city with his friends. It was huge but he had no idea how big it was, the stores were as diverse as the races. Otr told him that in order for a person to live in the city he had to be on the non evil side, there was even a dwarf who had it forged in a corner of the city. To have a weapon made of this blacksmith it is necessary to be very important or if not your best to forget it. There are also elf enchanters but their price is exorbitant, the quality is well with the rendezvous but izel cannot allow it at all. There are already elven boots is for him that is already something extraordinary for his budget.

He always lived at the inn and he wanted to keep it like that, it was very good to live this inn. Izel and Otr they are very close since they knew each other, both were interested in many things in common like new knowledge or exploration. In the times of izel in the library Otr was not far away in general, they read different subjects because Or was not interested in enchantment for example while izel was.

Izel continued his routine for some time, as soon as he was able to hunt he went back to do it, because the money had to arrive in his purse somehow. His hunt was much improved by his soul detection, the creature could no longer hide, this ability was improving day by day. At the beginning it could only vaguely detect weak souls, but as time passed, more powerful souls could be detected. Astral travel is also improving because of the soul it has assimilated, it could now decide when it wanted to travel rather than undergo it, it just had to sit down and calm down and it could get out of its body. To get out of his body had to do this in good condition because while you are not in your body it is not protected at all.

Otr's mother Itria has taught them a lot of things since their return, every morning they train together, izel trains in fighting and magic, Otr trains him with transformation and his alchemist skills. Izel did not have Otr's talent for this discipline, alchemy was not easy but Otr had a great affinity for this art. This art according to itria could accomplish many things, as much as enchantment or even more. It just needed a lot of ingredients, izel always tried to bring him back some ingredients he found in the woods.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile, in the nine kingdoms, events are taking place. On Asgard Bor the king of the kingdom prepare these elite soldiers, the Einherjar for the battles. Since he had defeated their most powerful enemies he could begin to strengthen them in preparation for the conquest of new territory. Without the dark elves to monopolize their troop he could finally begin the dream of their king, to control several kingdoms. The Dark Elves are one of the most powerful people of the nine kingdoms, they are the only ones who can move freely on Yggdrasil. For them to control the nine kingdoms is their birthright, their sister race is the weakest race but especially the one that will be easier to control because they come from the same ancestor.

Bor Burison was the king of Asgard, who at the last convergence, led the Asgard army in an attack against Malekith and his army of dark elves who intended to use the power of an ancient weapon known as the Aether to bring the universe back into eternal darkness.

Both sides suffered heavy losses during the conflict, but Asgard's forces finally gained the upper hand despite Dark Elf leader Malekith sending his elite warriors, the Kurds. Bor was able to use the Bifrost Bridge to steal the Aether from Malekith, taking away his power. In an attempt to survive, Malekith dropped several ships carrying his people onto the Asgard army, killing many and distracting Bor long enough to escape with the remains of his army. He has a son of his own but according to tradition only the heir was presented to the allied kingdoms, his son's name was Odin but little was known about him.

In Muspelheim and Jotunheim there is not a lot of novelty, these are the two kingdoms that seldom change. One is frozen, the other hot but their inhabitants are very bestial. Their respective civilization was not for construction, since their birth it knew only destruction.

On alfheim, on the other hand, many spies were sent to the kingdom of vanir and aesir, and it was doubtful that after the victory of king Bor, he would want to continue his expansion. The elf are a very intelligent race who are aware of the tendency of the asgardian, they know that the asgardian are warriors in the essence. A race that despises magic and relegates it to their wives, who are inferior in their opinion. The asgardians are really a misogynistic civilization and this does not please the elves who are a civilization in harmony between all their members and especially with nature.

The light elves were the opposite of their ancestor the dark elf, at the beginning of time there were only the dark elf, one day a deviation happened in their genetic heritage. This deviation appeared when matter appeared in the universe, at the beginning there were only a few members who were different, but over time many light elves appeared within the group. Their ancestor did not accept them, so they put them on their present planet thanks to Yggdrasil. The cosmic tree had seen their distress and had teleported through the network of these roots their people to this planet, since the tree had done this the elf worshiped their god and nature. It couldn't do any harm to the thing that Yggdrasil had given them, that's why they are vegetarian, it was forbidden to harm a creature. Of course if he had to defend them, they do, they are not weak people, but they never attack first. They have two main gods, their sun gods but especially the tree god.

 

1