50 Plains Elf
23 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

50 Plains Elf

Izel searched for a way to take these two children to the cave, he took time to find them in his entire database. For about thirty minutes he read a lot of data until he came across a spell that could do the trick, the spell would cover them with an air bubble. Thanks to this he could bring them gently into the underwater cave, once he's in the cave, bringing them to the elves would be easy. The four friends began their new journey to Alfheim, and once they arrived in the cave the bubble spell was released. When the two newcomers saw the inside of the cave with all the plants and the beautiful light, they became excited as if they had been there before when they saw it. Cuau had taken her minimal size to fly more quietly in this cave, she was exploring the cave a little bit with curiosity.

Arriving on the bright plains of alfheim izel and otr not was so surprised compared to yesterday, the two children on the other hand was impressed by all this magic, all this beauty. They walked through the meadows and ate delicious fruits that they found on the edge of their walk. In the distance there was a camp that supposedly was an elf camp with the size of the aunts, a nomadic tribe that if the information was correct was the elf people of the valley. The elves of the valley are nomadic and they raise unicorns and productive animal species such as cows, they move with the unicorn herd, their livelihood is the sale of products related to gathering and breeding.
_________________________________________________________________________
Elf on the light side :
Known for their grace, wisdom and near-immortality, elves are held in high esteem by most other races, especially for their mastery of magic and encyclopedic knowledge. However, members of this race often feel surrounded on all sides and isolated by younger, more aggressive races with many more individuals than themselves. Even so, the elven adventurers who have been raised and raised in elven enclaves that often embody the beauty and spirit of their surroundings, take the strength and glory of elven culture with them and spread it around the world, often by sword or magic. The classical view of elves as protectors of the forests is correct but incomplete: elves adapt easily to many environments ranging from the most inhospitable deserts to the depths of the sea. Others are interested in the mysteries and magic of certain areas that their brothers and sisters are unaware of. These elves have different racial traits than those enjoyed by individuals raised in a more traditional elven lifestyle.
_________________________________________________________________________________

They approached this group to talk and get to know them, izel was put forward because only he could decipher their language, or he could understand the language of the black elf that his mother had taught him, but in this kingdom it would be a very bad idea to speak with this language. The contact was taken quite easily, the people of the elves were quite peaceful if you were respectful. Discussions were exchanged between the two groups, and a shared sympathy was born between the two races. The fact that they had already sent vanir had brought them a capital that was sympathetic to the elves because their precious princess was helped by the prince vanir to rule but especially to protect her.

For this group of elves their nomadic habit was more about freedom and partying, big parties around the fire were planned every week to rekindle the joyful feelings between them. Parties where they danced a lot, izel's group was invited to their next party. When the elves got to know Cuau and Necalli, they were surprised that a human has such a connection with animals, they told him that he had to be connected to nature for these two little ones to have attached themselves to him like this. Necalli wanted to get to know the horny equidae that lived with the elf, an elf asked izel which ones this young elk wanted because she had captured the look between the two, so Izel told her which ones necalli wanted and she guided her to the herd while explaining to him what he had to watch out for.

_________________________________________________________________________
This magnificent white horse-like beast has a goat goatee and a unique long ivory horn on its forehead.

Unicorns are intelligent and fierce creatures that live in the alfheim plains. They avoid all creatures except Bon alignment fairies, Bon alignment humanoid women, and woodland animals, but they sometimes fight alongside other bright alignment creatures against a common enemy.

The average unicorn is 2.40 meters long, 1.50 meters high at the shoulders, and weighs 600 kilograms. Unicorns form pairs for life, and they usually make their homes in groves or valleys within the vast forests they protect.

Unicorns allow creatures of Good or Neutral alignment to cross their territory and inhabit it, but evil creatures and those that disturb the local ecosystem more than necessary (by hunting for sport or trading timber) are promptly hunted or killed. On rare occasions, lonely unicorns, who have no partners or whose partners have been killed, may choose to bond with exceptionally pure and virtuous young women, whom they allow to ride them and whom they guard and protect all their lives.

It is through its horn that a unicorn channels all its abilities. To be able to use its magic powers on other creatures, the unicorn must touch them with its horn.

The evil beings avidly covet the horns of unicorns, which can be used as reagents for healing potions or vile rituals. A powdered horn replaces a lot of material when used as a component to make an object related to healing magic.

The herd watched the newcomers, the dominant male stood in front of them to protect his family in case he was evil. The horn of this male channeled energy and released it to the new group, the elf who accompanied them told them not to move because the unicorn does this to find out if they were evil beings. Once he had felt their energy, the unicorn relaxed and accepted that they were approaching, Izel had never seen such a pure, beautiful and majestic creature. Necalli went to get to know this creature, he was very well accepted among them, Izel told him that when he wanted to come back that he would not hesitate because he would sleep at the camp tonight. The two young men were with cuau at the camp to train with the elf warriors to improve their fighting skills. Seeing many different fighting techniques from different peoples can seriously help a fighter improve. The elves have an agility far superior to any other, the use of elven seidr (a kind of spell) built into their fights made the fights unpredictable.

Their training lasted until early evening, the fatigue in both young men was extreme. Fighting elves unpredictable, faster and much more agile than made them give everything for at least not being ridiculous. The elves he was fighting were much older than them and especially much more experienced in combat and this made izel and otr learn a lot of new things.

1