51 . Alfheim
27 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

51 . Alfheim

When they returned from their training, their hosts offered to eat with them for their community meal. The two young men had planned to sleep with this group, so they accepted their proposal. A big banquet had been prepared, the elves do not eat meat, so it did not bother the two young boys who share a similar concern. The atmosphere was festive for everyone, the young elves asked many questions, being curious themselves they answered to the best of their ability. Curiosity in a child should never be blocked according to izel, it can be harmful. If a curious child can't get the answers he is looking for with someone, they will go to others.

The meal continued for a good hour, the discussions continued in a good atmosphere. A representation of a person was there for dinner, she played the harp, the melody was beautiful. During her performance other people, girls and boys danced around her. The fluidity of the gestures of these people is impressive, izel was fascinated by the music which put him into a deep trance. During his trance he saw many visions of people whose energy he sucked energy from, sad memories, happy memories, once he saw them he would disappear forever. Memories that had been blocked before that day, memories that he was not aware of. A lot of knowledge was downloaded into his brain, it seemed like an eternity to him, too many memories were suddenly unblocked. Luckily his brain cells were improved twice, otherwise it would have been fatal, blood began to flow from his nose, after about ten minutes he fell into unconsciousness.

A crowd was forming around him to see if he was okay, and he had put his jacket under izel's head. Otr carried izel to a room, a healing elf came to observe izel to see if he was all right. The healer addressed Otr:

"You know the ones that could have happened? You must know them." The doctor asked Otr

"I don't know, he was really into the music and suddenly his nose started bleeding, he told me that sometimes he had visions that maybe it happened to him listening to the beautiful melody."

"That could explain these symptoms, even though the information overload must have been enormous to make him go unconscious."

"What can we do to help him? Because I'd like to do something." he said worriedly.

"You could put a wet cloth over his head, it might relieve his pain."

"Well thank you doctor, I'll call you if the symptoms get worse."

"Well, I wish you a good night, and hope he recovers."

_________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile, on the animal side, Necalli began to learn how to live in a herd. He wanted to know the life of his equine friends, the unicorns saw in him a fundamentally good creature and very close to nature so they quickly accepted him into their group. During the whole afternoon the leader of the unicorns had spent his time teaching him how to be a leader of the herd, how to see dangers in the distance or how to recognize the intention of the humanoids. Cuau observes her little brother perched on a tree, she likes to see her brother happy, for her this is very important. She has never known a family through her father and her little brother, she had already asked her father how he found him. Her father had answered honestly but she felt that he felt sorry for having prevented her from seeing her family by his gesture, but for her it didn't bother her more than that, she would never have been as she is today.

In the evening he was about to go home when they felt their father was having a hard time so they hurried to go and see him, and it didn't take long for the two of them to get to the camp. They followed the link to find their father, when they saw her sleeping on the bed with their uncle who was taking care of him, it didn't reassure them much, especially since they couldn't communicate with him in his human form. Otr a seen their distress is it is transforming into animals to reassure them, it took time but it succeeded for both of them. They fell asleep next to him waiting for him to wake up.

_________________________________________________________________________

When he woke up izel had a headache, all the information he got last night would have to be sorted to be usable. He saw those kids and Otr sleeping around his bed, he worried them again. They would have warned them if he knew it was going to happen, the trance he went through with the music. He had a good situation because it freed up space in his brain, all the memories he had accumulated so far had taken up a lot of space, at least now he has wiped out all the visions he has accumulated over the years. Certainly from vision he was inaccessible to him until now was free to him now, Asgard visions were revealed to him.

The beauty of Asgard's palace was breathtaking, he also saw King Bor and his son Odin. The soldier whom he remembered was at one time guarding a certain chest which contained many precious objects, some of which have great capacity. The security of this place was very great, the objects in this room must be important for the royal family or very powerful objects. But then, this room must be inaccessible to the common man, one thing he saw in his vision was the device called bifrost. Here's all the information he had gathered from those visions.

The Bifrost Bridge is a transit system used by the Asgardians to travel to the different kingdoms among the nine kingdoms and many other planets. The Bifrost uses powerful rainbow-like energy from the center of Asgard to create Wormhole-like portals that can instantly transport people and objects between the realms, millions of light years apart. In other realms, the Bifrost appears as a brilliant beam of white light that shines on its surface, often leaving behind a rune-like pattern burned into the ground.
The Bifrost is composed of two physical structures in Asgard; Himinbjorg and the Rainbow Bridge, which act as two components of a large machine that channels Asgard's energy to create the portals for transportation. The Rainbow Bridge draws its energy from the center of Asgard in Himinbjorg where it is directed to its destination allowing precise and accurate transportation. The Bifrost also acts as a tractor beam, attracting people and objects bathed in its light towards Himinbjorg, such as people wishing to reach Asgard or Bor who has succeeded in pulling the Svartalfheim Ether to prevent Malekith from using it. The beam of energy projected by the Bifrost is powerful enough to destroy a kingdom/planet if it is allowed to stay open long enough.

The dimensional energy used by the bifrost must be an excellent energy, it should be very effective for his crystal for example, he should research a little on this energy because it must be it that he allowed him to have the crystal in the first place. There he should rest because tomorrow he would have to leave for the capital to give a package to Prince Vanir Frey, the package was not so important but it had to be delivered, and that would perhaps allow him to go to the library of the capital.

1