52. Alfheim II
24 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

52. Alfheim II

After this small nap izel it is raised to go to take a meal and reassured these hosts. When he got up he made an effort not to wake the three of them who was arranged around his bed, leaving them a note so that he knows where he is. When he arrived outside he saw many elves who were already awake, around a fire they were preparing a stew from a huge pot. izel asked them for a bowl, the elves of course accepted, one of them asked him if he was feeling better. When he was full he went away for a while and started to warm up, stretching was really necessary because of the state of his body. That night was not at all restful, a small persistent headache was imposed on him, with some time it should disappear.

The training did him the greatest good, his spear was in his hands, he threw attacks one by one, pierced slice but also circular movements like the users of bo. The agility of these spear strokes was exceptional for a human, it floated in the air without interruption thanks to the technique of izel. Thirty minutes later, the warm-up was over, he just had to harmonize his energy, he had started to do it because of the mission of the cave which was connected to the kingdom of fire. Thanks to this he can always be ready for an energy incursion into his body, it creates an energetic solidity in his body. He had created a circuit in his body that redirects the attacking energy into the crystal so that he improves himself and the energy does not damage his body. The space that was in his crystal had remained at the same square meter for some time, the energy needed was much larger than what he had, it had remained at six square meters.

Cuau and necalli with otrs woke up and came to see him, after discussing his condition and the reason for it. Once everyone was reassured and promised to be careful later, they could start their day which was different for everyone. Izel wanted to go to see the healer, otr him wanted to go to see the alchemists cuau and necalli go back to the unicorns. After two days, Izel decided to leave the group to deliver the package to the capital. Otr wanted to stay with the elves of the plains to continue learning from them, these two children also wanted to stay close to the unicorns to learn much more from them, a lot of magic could be learned from them. izel was a little disappointed that they didn't come with him but he understood that they too sometimes needed to follow a different path.

So Izel left alone to go to the capital, the trip was not going to last long even though he was on foot. During his journey he tried to find special tree seeds, trees that are found only in this kingdom. The trees in this kingdom are full of vitality and there are many varieties, if he could bring some of these trees back to the land for example. One day he will come back to earth to found something and having a diversity of plants could help, for food or to sell things. One desire he has had since he has been living in the citadel is to also found a city on earth, a city where he could bring many different people to come and make it move forward. On earth there is not yet a tightly knit city like the citadel, scattered tribes are a little bit everywhere but they fight more than he regroups.

The capital he was going to visit is a city made of plants, an impressive elven magic to succeed has created such a fortress. When he arrived in front of the city gates, guards stopped him to find out which ones he wanted. So Izel told them why he was there, hearing izel's explanation, the guards asked him for a proof of these statements. Izel presented them with the mission report that the association had provided him with, and after reading the report he was given access to the fortress. When he entered the city he was astonished by the constructions which were all made with living plants, how such magic can be put into action on such a large area. In the books it is not mentioned how the city was formed or who created it, the elves are a race really connected to nature, but to create such a beautiful city the elves in question had to be really powerful.

He wanted to go and give the package as soon as possible to be quiet afterwards, Lord Frey's palace was in the middle of the city, so he went towards it. The security around the palace was provided by elves who looked powerful, their armor made of some kind of resin was really strong. The usual checks were made by the guards to enter him, a maid guided her to the prince's audience room. The waiting room was luxurious, flowers were growing against the walls, vines were growing to make chairs. A table was in the middle of the room, and fruit was placed on it. Izel nibbled some grapes, when he tasted them he said that they were the best grapes he had ever tasted, so he got a bunch to grow at home.

The prince welcomed her in his office, a chair was placed on either side of the desk. The lord made her sit down and then he sat down himself, the discussion began between the two of them:

"Hello young man, I was told you came to give me a parcel?"
"Of course, my prince, that's exactly why I came, the association gave me this parcel for you," he said, giving her the parcel.
"Thank you, I will prepare a letter for the association of followers."
"I'll give it back to them as soon as possible. I wanted to ask you if I could have access to the library of this fortress?"
"I couldn't give you an answer right away. I'm only the Princess' regent. I had to get her permission before I could make a decision. I'm sorry."
"I can't blame you, I thank you as well for your answer."

Izel came out of the prince's office thanking him, he decided to explore the city to see if there were any new things to buy or discover. Maybe he will find a bookstore or something similar to find information about elves, he would like to know if he also had an enchantment system similar to vanir or different. If he's different he should find out, his passion for the runes has no limits. While he was waiting for the prince's answer he went to the stores in the city, he found a blacksmith who had some interesting things but he didn't have enough money to buy all the ones he wanted. He preferred to keep his money for more useful things like books or very rare seeds.

 

1