57. After ten long years
26 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

57. After ten long years

The citadel has evolved during these ten years, thanks to all the innovations that our two friends had brought to the city. Trees with different uses had been placed all over the city, like a tree that had been planted in the city center, a tree that had assimilated the bioluminescence of the mosses that grew in the caves. This tree had become a romantic place for couples in the evening, izel and otr could not have known it would evolve like that. The Duke thanked them for all he had done, and the two young men received a new title of nobility.

The title of baron that they received is not a very high nobility title but the duke could not give much higher as he would have to refer to the king for higher nobility ranks. So our two young barons had access to new things thanks to their rank, including one thing that izel most wanted to assume his relationship with rose. Their relationship has lasted for approximately eleven years and they were tired of hiding, so izel went to talk to the duke to ask him permission to go out with his niece even though he didn't need to, he just wanted to tell his uncle about their relationship before he went to talk to rose's parents.

The meeting with the Duke was simpler than he would have thought, the Duke accepted their relationship rather well, the ones he told him surprised izel, he told him that he had already known about it for a long time and that he wondered when izel would have the guts to come and talk to him about it. Now all that was left to do was to go and see these parents, Rose doesn't talk much about them and she insisted that she accompany Izel to this interview. Rose's father was the Duke's brother and the interview was to take place in their mansion in the north of the city in the most posh district of the citadel. The only thing that Rose wanted to tell him was that his parents were old school, especially his mother who had been raised in the capital in a family of higher rank. The building where they lived was splendid, the reception on the other hand was much less.

Marc and Beth were cold with Izel throughout the meal but this did not discourage him, the announcement was still going to take place anyway. The announcement was not taken well by these parents but both of them gave an ultimatum, either they accept their relationship or they would go elsewhere to live it fully. They gave them some time to think about it, but it shouldn't take long knowing that the Duke had accepted it.

Cuau had during these ten years changed a lot, her motherly character took over her even more. She had made it her mission to collect all the wounded animals that she found in the area and bring them to izel so that he could take care of them and she could take care of them until they were in perfect health. Over the years, some animals had stayed with her, Izel had to buy buildings to house all these beautiful people, he had them built close to the city walls so that they could all go out in their garden whenever he wanted.

Necalli spent a lot of time with a herd of wild horses from the plain that was close to the citadel, being the leader of the herd because he was the strongest and could protect them, he stayed with them all the time. So that izel could see him he would come to the herd and greet his children every week at least once. Each of them had started a new path that did not necessarily separate from the others but contact them in a more rare way than before.

 

Ten long years in this city, ten long years of experimenting on those who made them curious. For a human ten years may seem a lot but to vanish them is like a snap of the fingers, izel felt his years unlike otr and Rose who were brought up with the idea that they would live for millennia. He misses his planet, but what he misses the most is discovering new places, searching for new things that sharpen his curiosity. He was missing to go on an adventure, he was going to ask Rose to go with him for an adventure in another world, she has not accepted yet because she wanted to stay with her uncle for the moment but by force of persuasion she will accept. For the moment he had planned to organize a small trip alone to focus on his training, it would only take him a few months alone, for this he planned to go to the place where he could learn more about the culture of the universe.

This place is Sakaar the place where all the exotic species of the universe landed, all the debris and garbage of the universe always ended up arriving in this place. Space tunnels were spread all around this planet. On Sakaar, time flows differently from most other worlds. This has been shown by many reports received by various yggdrasil realms. There he will be able to practice and tinker with very diverse technology found in these piles of garbage that was on this planet.

To get to this planet nothing simpler than a lot of portal was connected to this planet, a portal is located near the citadel in high altitude, he should ask cuau to accompany him but it should not cause much problem.
Of course he had to inform the duke, the association, Otr also but especially pink because it would surely make her sad. The mental needs of this trip forced him to separate from her for a while, once the separations made with everyone he climbed on the back of cuau to reach the gate. The moment he spent with Rose before leaving was heartbreaking for both of them, a ritual was made for them to connect as izel and these children are.

Through their connection they will know if anyone at the end of the connection has any problems whatsoever, they will also be able to talk normally through their connection to diminish the lack that they are experiencing with each other.

The beginning of a new adventure, meeting new people and discovering a new culture. The next adventure in the planet called Sakaar, he should only pay attention to the leader of this planet who happens to be a great elder, an immortal being who has been there since the beginning of the known civilizations of the universe ...

1