58 . Visit to the sakaar planet
34 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

58 . Visit to the sakaar planet

The flight to the gate was very quiet for Izel and Cuau, for them it's good to be a little bit together from time to time. They don't worry about necalli because rose and otr were going to watch over him, rose shares the link with necalli in addition to sharing the link with izel, it was a pleasant surprise of the ritual that allowed the whole family to be in link to be reassured and to weld all the members of the family together. Rose for ten years had joined the family, she loved izel's children, their cute side when he asked for affection and even their courageous side when they wanted to protect her. She had become quite well integrated into their small group over time.

Izel was close to the rift in the sky, Cuau was starting to stress because the energy coming out of the rift was not as welcoming as the last one they had visited. Izel reassured her by using their link to send her feelings of trust, he surrounded them with a protective bubble to be safe on the other side of the portal. While crossing they felt the usual sensation of the dimensional tunnel effect, the one they saw on the other side was a planet surrounded by a portal that rejected many different objects. The tunnel had made them go a little too fast, the descent was going to be harder than expected, the cuau wings were useless in space. Izel tried to cast some spells he knew but none of them worked properly, in any case he just had to reinforce their shield as much as possible, he asked Cuau to reduce its size to the minimum so that he could protect them as much as possible. They let themselves drift to the atmosphere of the planet.

The descent is rough and the more it continues the faster the speed increases, the heat increases too, but both of them being immune to this, he did everything possible to slow them down as much as possible. The air was coming back little by little and that facilitates the spells that izel launched which had for stumbling to create mini air cushion against their shield, normally with this technique it should let them slow down enough so that Cuau takes again the torch at the time when they would be close enough to the dry land. The exact moment when the land was in sight, Cuau regained her height and Izel climbed on her back, she immediately opened her wings to let herself glide to slow down as much as possible. The sight of the planet appeared directly to them, tons of garbage surrounding a gigantic city built of bric-a-brac and junk. An astonishing city, the most unique that it was given to her to see with these eyes, usually all cities are rather harmonious in the style of construction, the only dissonance are the times of construction but this shows the evolution of the culture that founded them, but the city is a mound of construction of different culture and time. The city didn't seem to be very durable, but according to those who know about it, the city was founded a long time ago.

Izel and Cuau landed near the city so as not to be taken for a scavenger of debris, the city had a system for visitors, the grand master avoided bothering the visitors which could not be controlled because of their country of origin but especially their rank. The duke had sent a letter to warn of the arrival of izel, so that he would not have any problems with the grandmaster. The great master was the ruler of this planet, nobody knows since when because it goes back too far in the millennia.

Grandmaster was born shortly after the beginning of the universe alongside his brother, Taneleer Tivan . While his brother became obsessed with collecting objects of all kinds, Grandmaster became obsessed with manipulating life forms to fight each other almost to death. One day, Grandmaster became the ruler of the planet Sakaar . On the planet, he became a tyrant to his people, but they only loved him because of the Competition of Champions, a gladiatorial event held in the arena. Izel was going to be careful not to show his talent for fighting, the Duke had presented him as a scientific researcher so that the Grand Master would not lock him in the arena.

Grandmaster is very eccentric, described as a hedonist, a seeker of pleasure, a joy of life, as can be seen in some writings which tell that one of his ships is a recreational vehicle for orgies. In addition, Grandmaster also loves to dance, being a highly skilled dancer.

Grandmaster is also a charming individual, knowing how to act calmly and almost casually in dangerous and intense situations, such as when he was surrounded by several scavengers without any protection and tried to incite them to retreat by devious means . He makes sure to give respect and reward to those he likes and works for him. Despite his friendly demeanor, he is also a ruthless tyrant, usually capturing and executing anyone who breaks his rules or tries to escape from him. This is somewhat contrasted by his even temperament and sense of reason, demonstrated when he stated that the mere fact of interrupting him was not a sufficient reason to justify an execution. He did not like oppressive words, such as "slave", because it actually hurt him for the way he treated his prisoners.

Another aspect of his personality is that the Grand Master is someone who cheats in games, so that only that champion wins and no one else has to dare to hate his champion . According to the book that he was able to find in the library of the elves the man possesses two main powers, even three, but the third is only supposed because of the powers that some of them are equal. The first power is longevity, as it appeared at the beginning of the universe according to other great ancients, the second is the reading of the spirits, the elf who inquires about him learned it from people he had crossed it over time. Izel was going to be preserved from this power because his helmet and his power would protect him from this kind of thing, the third power on the other hand could be more problematic because it was the manipulation of primordial energy, the one that was present at the beginning of the universe.

When we entered the city, a multitude of people of different races were visible. Some humanoid races were very close to him visually but others were not at all. Some of these creatures were strange to him because he had never seen them before, such as the Sakaaran who were sensitive insectoid creatures, but there were also kronan, stone humanoids, which was a very ancient race. A humanoid had made him curious because the only difference with a human was his complexion, but especially the fact that he has three heads.

1