61 . Research on discovered objects .
27 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

61 . Research on discovered objects .

The heap of scrap metal saw no end, and with each discovery the next one seemed even more extraordinary. The sarcophagus that he had found had already undergone a lot of research, extremely thorough research because it is of paramount importance for the future of his race. The research he had done on their genome had given a purpose because he had recently relaunched it and those he found there stunned him, certain cells mutated much more frequently than he should have. At this stage, after about ten generations, malformations in relation to their humanoid form should be frequent, a visual such as alveus. This would not necessarily have been serious on another planet but on earth with certain religions it could be unfortunate, the fact for example to resemble a certain deity or even their devil could harm the inhuman people.

For days he studied this machine to see if he could use it to help his people, all he had discovered was that he could create life forms but could not change the life that already existed. He could put two DNA or only one to create a child, it could stabilize a mutation as well or the mixture of two different DNA. The machine could help descendants but it could not help people who would not accept their mutation or if their mutation is ugly or problematic. When he will create his kingdom he will give the choice to the inhuman couple to use this technology on their future offspring, but it could also be used to amplify the kree genes dear future children who have a diluted lineage, it was enough to put kree blood back into the machine for the lineage to revive. A great hope for the inhuman but especially for the future inhuman because they could become like their parent without the pain that the first had to undergo.

The find that fascinated him recently was a strange vessel in the shape of a blade, a vessel of a very advanced civilization. Characters close to that of an elf run along the walls, but as if the characters were more primitive, less elegant and sinuous. The technology in this ship was advancing over everything he had seen so far, as if it had been evolving for thousands of years. For a long time, he studied the ship from every angle, without dismantling it because he didn't want to damage it. A device in his ship brought all the attention of Izel because in the sight of his first scan performed on this object connected to the ship had had astonishing conclusions, this device could create an integral camouflage for this ship. This was unexpected because this technology is rarely seen in the universe, a discovery that he should absolutely keep secret for the good of all because it could cause more harm than good.

The person who often came to get the report on this research could not prove that Izel was hiding anything even though he had done everything he could to find out if he was lying, over time he lost his suspicion somewhat and that's when he discovered the ship. He couldn't hide the entire ship, but the camouflage technology or generators were easily concealed in his crystal. The generator was an extremely efficient black hole generator, he read it from the data base which was stored in the central computer. It recovered all the data from the computer before asking it to self-destruct itself, it will take the time to read the recovered data when it is more quiet, its helmet after its last upgrade could store a huge amount of data.

His first reading of this knowledge revealed many things to him, such as which technologically superior race had designed this shuttle because it was an offensive shuttle, the ship he was transporting was immensely larger and more powerful. The dark elves he heard so much about, the ancestors of the light elves. The Dark Elves come from an ancient and proud race, their history stretches over centuries before the "Great Beginning". And this antiquity can be explained by their link with dark energy and the possibility that their civilization developed in a parallel universe before arriving in the Nine Kingdoms, where they reigned as absolute masters. When the other civilizations of the Nine Kingdoms appeared, the Dark Elves sought to return our universe to its original darkness. It was at this time that their leader, the sorcerer Malekith, conceived the Aether, a fearsome weapon forged from the substance that encircled and permeated the universe with its essence even before it existed.

The Asgardians, led by their then king Bor, waged a particularly fierce war against the Dark Elves, even leading them to the territory of Svartalfheim because of Malekith's attempt to use the Aether. In this great battle, with Convergence becoming more and more threatening, the Dark Elves put all their might into the battle, using both their advanced technology and their elite troops, the Cursed, to try to stop the Asgardic advance. However, the Asgardians are on the verge of triumphing with an attack on Malekith and his close guard. In the fight, Malekith loses the Ether, stolen by the Asgardians thanks to the Bifrost. Seeing his plan put to evil, Malekith launches a last attack, suicidal, on the Asgardians, directing all his ships in an inevitable crash, a desperate effort to finish with his enemies. But we all know that their plan failed miserably, only the death of the Asgardian king was successful for the rest that remains to be seen in view of the belligerence of the Asgardians on the nine kingdoms.

The Dark Elves had a way to create soldiers much more powerful than a single individual of their race, they were tall, extremely muscular, and had obtained their abilities by breaking the Cursed Stones, giving them immense strength and incredible resistance. However, the price to pay was their very soul, which was consumed by the darkness of the curse and eventually killed them. All previous Cursed Warriors died in the final battle that the Dark Elves fought against the Asgardians, according to the information gathered by their Light Elf cousin. Their technology was impressive and always focused on dark matter, surpassing even that of the Asgardians. They had massive, dark, T-shaped spaceships with red lights that allowed them to navigate through the Nine Kingdoms. Each ship could carry smaller, more maneuverable "Harrow" class shuttles like the one Izel had found, which could be used as troop carriers or battle shuttles, using their blade-shaped hulls and extraordinary strength to strike enemy ships or fortifications.

Their camouflage techniques made them invisible to any means of location, they could even hide from the divine gaze of the Asgardian guardian . Their extreme solidity also allowed them to resist the projectiles of the Asgardian arsenal up to a certain point and they could also pass through various objects without any damage being caused to them. Each engine of the "Harrow" class shuttles contains a small black hole used as a source of propulsion; the red light openings at the front of the ship allow it to follow the direction of travel by moving at extreme speeds.

The Dark Elves also possessed plasma energy weapons, similar to those of other races, such as swords, knife sharpened gauntlets, shields and grenades capable of generating mini dark holes that absorb and destroy everything in their area of action before disappearing seconds later. Here is all the information he found in the database that was cross-referenced with the things he already knew about vanir and light elves, no one had bothered to write things down from every point of view, no one had any information from the dark elves, the relationship he had with the rest of the eight other kingdoms was not friendly even less cordial. To write a book about this race, with all the information he had gathered from his travels, a book he would be proud to sign, but he would have to ask rose to help him because his handwriting and spelling is prettier than his own and for a book nothing is more important than that.

1